ALL CLEAN RESTORATION SERVICES

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

COMPANY STATEMENT: CREATING CHEERLEADERS WITH EVERY HANDSHAKE. American Service companies have lost the art of the word "SERVICE". Our goal is to create a new cheerleader on our sideline with every project performed. All Clean Restoration is an IICRC water and mold certified orginization. Performing water and mold remediation services for the insurance industry, realestate industry, property management industry, and private residence. With over 700 projects performed per year our list of satisfied clients continues to grow....

All Pro Restoration

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

Peak Structural

Peak Structural is the largest locally-owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing contractor in the Colorado Springs and greater Denver area, serving both homeowners and commercial clients. As an experienced specialty repair contractor, thousands of homeowners have trusted us to solve their concrete, foundation, crawl space and waterproofing problems. Whether it's a damaged foundation, wet basement, damp crawl space or sinking concrete slab, we provide proven solutions at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with remarkable service and the best solutions for their unique needs. When you work with Peak Structural, you will be confident you made the right choice!

Offers by Peak Structural on Angi
Five Star Painting Of Colorado Springs

Five Star Painting is a Family & Veteran Owned and Operated Painting Company. With 15 Professional Crews we can schedule your project sooner. Once a customer awards Five Star Painting their Project, we will schedule your project, discuss the scope of work and what to expect during your production and inform you of the many payment options offered for your convenience. Once you have chosen Five Star Painting, we want you to be comfortable with our company and crews. One of the ways we provide you peace of mind is that we do not accept or require a deposit for your project. We are a very solid company and want you to rest assured that your project will be produced right, on time and on budget. Five Star Painting accepts all major Credit Cards as well as offering a payment plan. For Angie's List Members Five Star Painting offers a 15% discount for all residential projects. If an Angie's List member refers us to a friend or relative, we will pass along the discount.

Offers by Five Star Painting Of Colorado Springs on Angi

10/10/2020

Doug provided me with an estimate for mold remediation for a home I was considering purchasing. He helped me understand the issues involved with the mold, what was and was not a problem, and how to fix it. His advice was very helpful and very professional.

Description of Work
Mold Estimate

09/26/2020

I hired Doug and his crew to handle some mold and Radon issues in my home and I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of this project. On his initial visit, he was very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable. He quoted me what I considered a reasonable price. His workers arrived as scheduled and were very polite. The work was completed in a timely manner and the results looked very profession...

Description of Work
Mold & Radon Mitigation

08/01/2018

All Clean came in at 1/3 the cost of competitive bids. This actually made me a little nervous. How could they do as good of a job? I am very satisfied with the solution that they came up with. No extra frills, just solve the problem.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

12/04/2016

Doug provided a wealth of knowledge in regards to any mold issues with my sub-floor. It's one of those areas of the house I just can't get to and with a recent hot water heater going out, I needed a level of comfort that everything was okay. Although I didn't have any immediate need to fix an issue, it was comforting to know that Doug did a thorough job in assessing any issues. Doug wasn't pushy, ...

Description of Work
Doug did a mold inspection with my sub-floor.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

11/03/2016

Great. Jeff Werpy was our tech and was fantastic. We were able to save over $1,0000 going with All Clean!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. EXTRACTION AND DRYING SERVICES. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTAL MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICES: ATTICS, CRAWLSPACES, AND ALL LIVING SPACES. CRAWLSPACE AND BASEMENT SERVICES, INCLUDING PERIPHERAL DRAIN SYSTEMS, VAPOR BARRIER INSTALLATIONS, SUMP PIT AND PUMP INSTALLATIONS, EXHAUST FAN INSTALLATIONS.