ALL CLEAN RESTORATION SERVICES

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

P.O. Box 1302

Arvada, CO 80001

COMPANY STATEMENT: CREATING CHEERLEADERS WITH EVERY HANDSHAKE. American Service companies have lost the art of the word "SERVICE". Our goal is to create a new cheerleader on our sideline with every project performed. All Clean Restoration is an IICRC water and mold certified orginization.

10/10/2020

Max W.

Doug provided me with an estimate for mold remediation for a home I was considering purchasing. He helped me understand the issues involved with the mold, what was and was not a problem, and how to fix it. His advice was very helpful and very professional.

Description of Work
Mold Estimate

09/26/2020

Frank A.

I hired Doug and his crew to handle some mold and Radon issues in my home and I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of this project. On his initial visit, he was very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable. He quoted me what I considered a reasonable price. His workers arrived as scheduled and were very polite. The work was completed in a timely manner and the results looked very professional. I would not hesitate to work with them again in the future and would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Mold & Radon Mitigation

08/01/2018

Darin R.

All Clean came in at 1/3 the cost of competitive bids. This actually made me a little nervous. How could they do as good of a job? I am very satisfied with the solution that they came up with. No extra frills, just solve the problem.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

12/04/2016

Chris M.

Doug provided a wealth of knowledge in regards to any mold issues with my sub-floor. It's one of those areas of the house I just can't get to and with a recent hot water heater going out, I needed a level of comfort that everything was okay. Although I didn't have any immediate need to fix an issue, it was comforting to know that Doug did a thorough job in assessing any issues. Doug wasn't pushy, but suggested improvements I could make in the future to avoid any long term issues. Doug was very professional, knowledgable and willing to answer any questions I had. I'll keep All Clean Restoration on my quick dial for my needs and recommend them to my friends and family in the future. Thanks Doug.

Description of Work
Doug did a mold inspection with my sub-floor.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

11/03/2016

Billy F.

Great. Jeff Werpy was our tech and was fantastic. We were able to save over $1,0000 going with All Clean!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

09/19/2016

Stefan G.

All clean was candid about my situation and advised against using their services since I was demolishing the affected area.

Description of Work
Mold inspection.

Category drywall, mold removal

colin F.

Unfortunately never got a response to my request for an onsite estimate.

Description of Work
Spoke with Doug. He was at a client site. Said to send email to allclean2626.com to schedule time. Sent email = no reply.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Amy H.

Doug is friendly and easy to talk to. He gave me great information and he didn't make a dime off of me. I get the feeling he is very knowledgeable and genuinely likes to help people. After I do all he told me to do and I still need more help, I will definitely call him.

Description of Work
Gave me a wealth of information over the phone. Never tried to sell me on having to come "test".

Kenneth B.

they were very clean and fast workers, it took 5 hours and we are happy with the results.

Description of Work
Crawl space inspection and restoration. They cleaned out the clutter and old building materials and put down 10 mill plastic sheets.

Category basement waterproofing

06/27/2016

Doug K.

Doug was very timely, professional and very helpful. Doug described in good detail what the issue was and then recommended we NOT use his services, but instead explore the roof replacement. Doug then offered to discuss the necessary remediation steps with the roofer. Doug could of pushed for his own engagement, but did the right thing, which in this case was to not perform the services. Doug talked the next day with our roofer. We didn't need Doug's services this time, but we'll definitely be using Doug if we ever need mold review/remediation in the future!

Description of Work
Doug came over to examine our potential mold issue in the attic. We were exploring the idea of getting a new roof and/or simply re-mediating any mold.

Category insulation, mold removal

12/10/2015

Justin B.

I called Doug on Tuesday about a mold problem I discovered the previous day. Doug gave me an appointment date two days out (fast). I mentioned that I had a newborn and asked if he could do it sooner. He was more than understanding and worked it out for the next day (faster!). Doug was on time and, unlike many contractors, he was polite enough to put booties on his shoes when going around the house. So many people that have worked on our house did not have the same consideration. We went to the basement where I showed him the leak problem that we had that resulted in the mold. He investigated the area and even the nearby areas and reported that it was not of much concern and it could be resolved with some products found at any hardware store. He also made recommendations about how to prevent mold issues in the future, given my particular basement setup (some recommendations being work that he could do, and some being things that we could do ourselves) I would certainly recommend Doug in the future and would do so myself when/if the situation arises.

Description of Work
* investigated mold in basement * recommended solutions for fixing the immediate mold problem and preventing future problems * checked moisture levels in subfloor of uninished basement

12/10/2015

Justin B.

Description of Work
I called Doug on Tuesday about a mold problem I discovered the previous day. Doug gave me an appointment date two days out (fast).?I mentioned that I had a newborn and asked if he could do it sooner. He was more than understanding and worked it out for the next day (faster!).? Doug was on time and, unlike many contractors, he was polite enough to put booties on his shoes when going around the house. So many people that have worked on our house did not have the same consideration. We went to the basement where I showed him the leak problem that we had that resulted in the mold. He investigated the area and even the nearby areas and reported that it was not of much concern and it could be resolved with some products found at any hardware store. He also made recommendations about how to prevent mold issues in the future, given my particular basement setup (some recommendations being work that he could do, and some being things that we could do ourselves) I would certainly recommend Doug in the future and would do so myself when/if the situation arises.

05/14/2015

Brenda L.

Doug came out as quickly as he could, though he has to be swamped right now with all the flooding, he did an extensive walk through and examination of my water filled basement at no charge. He educated me, explained in great detail what needs to be done and if I would like to save money, how to do it myself. I highly recommend Doug and All Clean Restoration Services LLC.

Description of Work
Estimate for water clean up and drying in basement.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

02/03/2014

Mary Ann P.

To confirm that all was OK, I asked the Boulder County Health Dept. to inspect the work. Their reaction was that the work was excellent and thorough.

Description of Work
Doug performed an outstanding job of mold remediation in my living room and crawl space. He was thoroughly responsive and professional. Price wise he couldn't be beat!

08/25/2013

Cynthia K.

Given the health issues involved with black mold, one would expect a response. He could have said I can't do it for x weeks and i recommend ________ .

Description of Work
I called and was asked to email our mold report. After the weekend, no response. I emailed to get some follow up. Zero. Apparently, they were not interested in our business or our health issues with the black mold. The $2600 job went to Remcon.

Category mold removal

Dear (member name removed), Sincere apologies for the lack of response, I went back thru e-mails for the entire month of Aug. and could not find any for both regular and junk e-mail. I am not super computer literate, but my office staff did not see the e-mail as well. We are constantly trying to provide quick and accurate responses, I fault myself for not getting a call back number for you to provide the proper customer service. I hope your project was performed properly and successfully, and done at a fair price. Sincerely, Doug Novotny=720-495-1397 All Clean Restoration

07/17/2013

Cynthia W.

He did a really nice job. He did great. He was professional got in done in the time expected

Description of Work
ALL CLEAN RESTORATION SERVICES came to my home for mold/remediation services.

07/15/2013

Eric S.

Doug came out and checked out the carpet and the walls around where the leak was in our basement. WE thought we had a big mold problem but after Doug's inspection found out we didn't have a huge issue. Doug was so wonderful. He was professional and told us exactly what we needed to do to fix the problem. If you ever need any restoration services--Doug is the one you need to call!! He is excellent!

Description of Work
Looked at the walls and carpet in our basement after a leak.

05/20/2013

Thomas W.

Doug is great to work with. He was very responsive, providing us with a timely estimate for the services and showing up to complete the work when he said he would. He called us with any questions or to discuss details and even took photographs as the work progressed to show what was being done. The only small complaint I have is that he didn't color match the paint he used to repaint the wall and so you could easily tell that the wall had been repaired and repainted once it had dried. In fairness, we had trouble color matching the exact color ourselves - it wasn't exactly a standard color.

Description of Work
mold remediation and restoration of water damaged area in basement

05/16/2013

Ruth L L.

We needed an inspection for possible recurrence of mold. He arrived promptly and provided excellent service, describing what he was looking for. He determined that we had a minimal problem that did not require a mold abatement company but could be handled by us. No charge, as promised. No unnecessary testing. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
inspection for possible mold

05/09/2013

Steve O.

Very well,always on time, put in a full day, worked quickly, high quality

Description of Work
Took care of a mold issue in our basement, replaced drywall, fixed dryer vent, painted, cleaned carpet

02/21/2013

Suman G.

The basement had water damage which we needed to have someone that was able to do the complete job. We did go with another provider that was able to get us the quote and the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He came out to give me an estimate but the price was to high. There was also a delay in getting the quote to me. With the quote he finally gave me did not include the plumbing nor the hot water heater being moved.

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

12/31/2012

Joanie T.

Doug was amazing. Not only was his pricing way better than the other estimates, he followed up with us after the work was done. He and his crew really did an outstanding job. I hope we don't have a need for his services in the future, but if we do I know who to call!

Description of Work
Removed drywall and remediated the mold issues. Did a great job!

12/30/2012

Edward M.

When his guys came out to do the work, they were very courteous. They draped off the basement around the access point so they didn't contaminate the surrounding area, and they were very efficient with the cleanup and installation of the vapor barrier. We decided to go with a sump pump, as well, since they were down there, and they did a great job getting it installed without damaging the finished basement, and when they left, I couldn't even tell they had been there, except for the nice, clean subfloor and the vapor barrier they installed. Hopefully I'll never need Doug's services again, but should we have another problem in the future that requires some attention, I know who to call. Thanks, Doug!

Description of Work
We had our house inspected for sale and it came back with a note about mold in our subfloor. I called All Clean and Doug came out to take a look. He was on time for the estimate, and walked me through what was likely the problem, which turned out to be minor. When I asked about some of the other items from the inspection, including a sump pump, he explained what was and was not necessary, and didn't try to upsell me; he just wanted to provide what I actually needed. He did include pricing for some of the other items I was asking about, but didn't pressure me in to purchasing them. We scheduled the work the next week.

11/15/2012

Jeff H.

Good work. No BS. No overcharging even though small job. Reason for grades B vs A -- small job, no comparison experience, don't want to over-rate. Work was Good -- no complaints (and I'm a perfectionist).

Description of Work
Water heater failed, emergency drain problem, a few gallons of water leaked under wall into carpeted area. Guys came out within 4 hours (had another job to finish first). Pulled up carpet and removed old wet padding; setup fans to dry carpet and flooring. Applied anti-mold treatment to carpet and plywood sub-flooring. Workers seemed quick and professional; owner on phone was friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and reassuring. Other companies would have taken longer to come out or had higher initial estimate by phone.

Category water damage restoration

10/29/2012

Donna V.

My child was having unexplained vertigo so we called in this company to come in and look for mold. They came in and removed mold from my basement. Found them a great trustworthy company. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Friendly, professional & trust worthy. These are good guys, would hightly recommend.

Taylor Painting LLC

Taylor Painting LLC specializes in professional custom Interior and Exterior painting. We are a family owned business and we value our customers and only commit to our best quality of work. We treat your house the same way we would treat our own. We are a new owner- operated company but we have over 15 years in the industry. I look forward to talking with you and giving you a free quote.

E&E Drywall

We have many years of experience on market, we working level 4 (paint), level 5 all wall covered (paint), texture on walls (orange peel, knockdown, pop corn ), we repair damage on walls (hits, humidity, holes), remodeling houses. We paint interior/exterior houses, we have many years of experience.

Kind Home Solutions

Kind Home Solutions is a locally owned and operated Colorado company that specializes in creating an outstanding client experience for all exterior painting, interior painting, holiday lighting, and roof replacement projects. Home improvement is necessary to keep your home looking beautiful, but the headache associated with home projects doesn’t have to be. If you'd prefer to work with a company that prioritizes you give us a call and see what we're all about!

Award 2022
    Offers by Kind Home Solutions on Angi

EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. EXTRACTION AND DRYING SERVICES. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTAL MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICES: ATTICS, CRAWLSPACES, AND ALL LIVING SPACES. CRAWLSPACE AND BASEMENT SERVICES, INCLUDING PERIPHERAL DRAIN SYSTEMS, VAPOR BARRIER INSTALLATIONS, SUMP PIT AND PUMP INSTALLATIONS, EXHAUST FAN INSTALLATIONS.