A Touch of Glass Window Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

Thank you for your interest in our company. We are the area's finest Window Cleaning service and are confident you will find everything you need. A Touch of Glass is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything possible to meet and exceed your expectations. We do our best on every project to leave our customers with a lasting impression of our professionalism and dedication. We understand that your home is your largest Investment and we are here to help you protect that Investment. It is our belief that Excellent Communication, Strong Work Ethic, Quality Products, Fair Prices and Prompt Service is the key to providing our Customers the Best possible experience. We take Pride in our good name, and we believe that very Pride Shines through our Performance. We are eager to EARN your business....

Deep Freeze Mechanical

We have the pleasure of taking issues off our clients hands. While we have vast experience in many areas of construction, it truly is about how we can tend to your needs. Taking great pride in any project we take on for you.

Rapid Home Services

Specializing in gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and carpet cleaning, both residential and light commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Upwest llc

Pressure washing and more. We offer the lowest price for all sorts of pressure washing jobs. Decks, driveways, houses and more all done in a timely and professional manner. Owner operated- free estimates-satisfaction guaranteed

07/08/2013

Betsy C.

I've had this company out three times, twice to do exterior windows and once to do Christmas lights. I gave them an "A" rating afterwards. This experience--where they didn't call me to tell me they had to reschedule me, then not able to get me scheduled again until a month out, is unacceptable. Unfortunately, the "A" rating I gave them previously must be rescinded due to this most recent experience.

Description of Work
A window washing was scheduled over two weeks ago for tomorrow. I called tonight, having not heard from them, to confirm. I was told they were letting some employees go and we are one of the customers who are affected. Offered to reschedule me in August!

Category window cleaning

05/20/2013

Christopher L.

The representative from A Touch of Glass showed up on time after calling the day before to confirm the date and time. He was very professional and took great care to ensure that our house was not damaged or dirtied in any way. The windows look great now after being thoroughly cleaned inside and out.

Description of Work
cleaned windows

Category window cleaning

12/03/2012

Betsy C.

Very prompt and professional in dealing with them from the initial phone call through payment. I was able to schedule them on short notice for the day I wanted. Once at our home, they worked swiftly and efficiently and were pleasant. This was the second time I had them clean the windows (first time they did outside only) and both times I had the same good result--from initiating the cleaning through completion of the job. They also hung our Christmas lights while they were on the roof cleaning windows. They checked the lights before putting them up and used our extension cords and timer and their own plastic attachments. What a relief!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside and hung Christmas lights.

Category window cleaning,holiday decorators

We offer a variety of services, Including Full Service Window Cleaning for Residential, Office, Commercial and Storefront's. You have the option to choose Inside and or Outside. We remove and clean all screens and window tracks. Also offered is Power Washing for your House, Deck or Driveway, Spring/Fall Cleanup, Gutter Cleaning. Sprinkler System Winterization and various other services at your request. Finally we are proud to offer discounts for seniors and multi-unit complex's when multiple uni

Skyscrapers