R & L Ent of GMX Magnetic Hardwater Treatment

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2011

Our customers like GMX for treating hard water because it gives all the benefits of softened water, but without the salt, tanks, and it does not waste water. It requires no maintenance and there is no ongoing operating expense. When surveyed, our customers reported choosing GMX to protect their faucets and fixtures, to give them softer skin and hair, and to extend the life and heating efficiency of their water heaters. Our customers are protected with a 6 month, money back satisfaction guarantee, and a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. When you call, we answer questions, mail a great information package, and offer to schedule a home walk-through. There is no obligation with the walk-through, but it is the best way to see the equipment, and have us determine the proper system for your home, and where and how it would be installed. Mobile phone number is (626) 484-7744. Able to ship equipment nationwide. Distributor of salt-free, GMX Magnetic hard water treatment equipment. Also Serving Montrose, Pueblo, Rio Grande, Saguache, San Juan, Dona Ana, Grant, Los Alamos, Otero, Rio Arriba, San Juan, Santa Fe, Sierra, Socorro, Taos, & Valencia...

07/26/2017

It went well We love the water treatment system We have very hard water and this is awesome. We have 2 Water Heaters and had it installed on both. The service was great . He has came back to check it and he calls often

Description of Work
Had the GMC Water Treatment System installed

Category water softeners

Thank you very much. We really appreciate your business.

02/07/2017

GMX (Larry) installed his magnet system on my plumbing. A day or two later, my towels came out of dryer soft, my dishes came out of dishwasher without spots, my hair is not tangly and brittle. I don't need as much soap in my dishwater, clothes washer, and the deposits are now starting to soften up on my faucets, shower heads, etc. And Larry came out a few months after installation to flush out my ...

Description of Work
needed water softening system-- water was extremely hard, leaving deposits of hard lime and calcium everywhere.

Category water softeners

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you very much.

10/26/2016

Larry was very profession. He explained in detail how the system works and what we could expect from the system. Once we went over the system in detail and chose which system we wanted Larry started the installation. With the way our pipes ran into the house and the water heater made if very easy for Larry to install. It took him very little time to mount the magnets on the pipes and rewrap the in...

Description of Work
We contracted with GMX to have their magnetic water treatment magnets installed at our primary residence. The system is suppose to brake down the minerals so as not to cause build up on faucets and other pipes in the house.

Category water heater repair

10/20/2016

The project was completed in less time than expected. I was under the impression the job would take at least 4-6 hours and it was completed in 1.5 hours. The representative gave a thorough explanation of how the softener worked and how it is to be installed.

Description of Work
Installed a water softener with little interruption (5 minutes) of hot water service.

10/17/2016

Went outer system how it works what the expectations were. Installed system verified system. Very professional.

Description of Work
Installed premium system, great install very professional.

Category water softeners

Salt Free Hard Water Treatment, Pool, Spa, Evaporative Coolers, Boilers, & Radiant Hot Water Heating Systems, Flush Water Heater

Purification