Henry's Junk Removal

Founded 2016 •

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Henry’s Junk Removal & Bobcat Service Is a full-service cleanup crew. We remove and dispose of almost anything other than hazardous materials. Give us a call for details 909-654-8274....

Epic cleanups

Epic Cleanups specializes in Junk disposal, demolition, hauling and cleanups. customer satisfaction is our priority which is why we offer affordable rates and free estimates. we service residential and commercial locations. call or message for more information.

Lumberjack Hauling

Lumberjack Hauling provides professional and affordable junk removal service. Whether you have a dusty couch, an old rusty fridge or a HUGE pile of junk, no job is too small or too big for Lumberjack Hauling. If you want a fully licensed and insured professional to get rid of all your clutter at a fair price, feel free to contact me directly at (619) 867-2580. I look forward to hearing from you!

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

07/13/2020

it went smoothly. he was very professional, and very quick with his task. very satisfied.

Description of Work
hauling junk stuff and dumping

Category hauling services,dumpster service

02/14/2020

I have used Henry's Hauling several times over the last couple of years while remodeling my house. Henry has showed up on time, every time and removed the debris at a fair price. I have and will continue to recommend him.

Description of Work
Hauling construction debris

Category hauling services

Thank you for the review!

01/07/2020

Hank is very professional. He doesn’t waste time or try to up charge. He does first rate work with a great attitude!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for the kind words!

01/03/2020

Fast. Affordable. Professional. Came out right after I called and made it super easy

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for your feedback, please let me know if I can help you with any of your future hauling needs. Happy new year.

01/03/2020

Great! Came same day and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you so much for your feedback, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to doing business with you in the future😃

01/02/2020

It’s never fun having to do clean out work but this transaction was by far the smoothest and stress free clean out I’ve ever done ... Hank was very professional, prompt and did an amazing job... I’d highly recommend Henry’s Junk Removal for all you removal needs .... I will definitely use his services for all my future junk removal needs ... I rate him a 10+++ Thank you for making this cleaning process a pleasant one.... Sincerely P. Kearbey

Description of Work
Hauling

01/02/2020

Henry’s junk Removal was amazing!! Very professional and inexpensive. They were big on safety, efficiency and neetness. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services!!

Description of Work
Hauling

01/02/2020

They responded quickly and were very professional. The pricing was fair and service excellent. I will definitely be using again soon!

Description of Work
Hauling, junk removal

01/02/2020

Our company has used Henry’s Junk Removal for a few years. Hank is reliable and a extremely hard worker! He is always fair with his price! So much so that I can leave a pile for him and know he won’t over charge. I would highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category junk removal

We are a full service JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE. We remove and dispose of unwanted residential, commercial and industrial debris. Alternative to dumpster rental. We offer REO / FORECLOSURE clean out services. We provide clean up services for bare land situations as well. We have a bobcat for larger jobs. We take just about anything except for hazard materials. We are open to odd projects not listed above.

Hazard waste/materials removal. Dumpster rental