Dr. Earth Landscape

California: Contractors
06/30/2022

201 Woodbridge Ave

Yuba City, CA 95991

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

lawn & landscaping (6)lawn care (4)lawn treatment (3)irrigation system (3)landscape lighting (1)rototilling (1)excavating (1)

02/20/2021

Jesus P.

Dr. Earth Landscaping did an outstanding job completing exactly what they promised in a timely manner and the prices were very reasonable. I was blown away when I saw the transformation of my yard and the attention to the detail. I highly would recommend you speak to Benny (the owner) when considering a great and reputable landscaping business that will work with you every step of the way. I will certainly be calling Dr. Earth Landscape on my next landscape project in the near future!!

Description of Work
I had some work done in the front of the house including sod and some plants.

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,rototilling

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/19/2021

hammer J.

They are really professional, very prompt and they are extra.

Description of Work
They did a lawn irrigation and landscaping service.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/16/2021

Isaiah E.

It was fantastic service, The workers came in did what they needed to do in a very promptly manner. Just great service all around. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good & trutworthy company.

Description of Work
I needed mounds, plants, and lighting.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for Dr. Earth Landscape - 201 Woodbridge Ave, Yuba City, CA - 39195084

02/04/2021

sherri H.

They did a very nice job. They came in when they said they were going to. They came in and worked hard when they were here. The yard looked nice. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They cleaned up yard, which they did trimming, weeding, and pruning of our fruit trees for me. They mowed and fertilized my lawn as well.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

02/02/2021

ted S.

They did a great work. It was a positive experience. They were nice people. They were fair.

Description of Work
They did landscaping for me, which they did planting, grading, walkway, and sod.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

02/02/2021

jeff D.

It was good. He was very creative on how to use the space. He was knowledgeable about the particular land and items to use the area. Whenever we have a problem, they came in and turned it into something positive.

Description of Work
They did landscaping, irrigation, built a pavilion, and did a mining display for me. They did lawn, plants trees, clearing, and grading for me.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Expertise in all areas of Landscaping; Lawn Irrigation, Roto-Tilling, Stone & Gravel, Mulch & Topsoil, Lakefront Landscaping, Fountains, Hardscaping & Pavers, Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces and Fire Pits

Visa, Check