Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2006

1288 Garden Hwy

Yuba City, CA 95991

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural

03/22/2018

Cheryl C.

We recommend Clark Pest and rate them "super". Clark Pest is reliable and in 30+ years we've never had a problem with this company. Like clockwork, they arrive, let you know they are there and when done and they leave their paperwork. They schedule monthly services; plus annual services, as needed. Although you;re on a regular schedule, they send a reminder post card to you prior to each visit.

Description of Work
We have a contract with Clark Pest and they come to our home every month

Category pest control, lawn treatment, tree service

01/08/2016

Kelly T.

Description of Work
Very reliable and hard working.

07/05/2013

gloria j C.

They said I had to call them when I had a problem. One of my traps trapped a rat and I called and I had to wait. They just came for the monthly check up the following month. No one came when I called. My son had to come get the rat out of the garage for me. However, the guy was super nice.

Description of Work
They were supposed to set some traps. It was $82 every other month.

11/05/2012

Randy L.

OUTSTANDING! DEPENDABLE.

Description of Work
We had a horrific ant problem when we first moved into our new home. We called these guys and after their first visit we only saw a few wobbly ants. A few days later and ever since then we haven't seen one single ant! These guys come out every few weeks like clockwork; same day, same time, and they always make it a point to check-in with us when they're here.

07/19/2012

Rita P.

He was excellent. I called on a Saturday and he came right out and did all of the work within the time slot that he had quoted. He was very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
He sprayed for pests throughout the entire house. I will then pay 90.00 every other month.

05/24/2012

Sandra W.

They are very good. They are very prompt and are very good at what they do. They clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control. I have been using them for at least ten years now. They come out every two months.

05/15/2012

sandra K.

If I ever have issues inside the house they can do that as well. They are just lovely people. They really do a good job.

Description of Work
I had my home treated for pests. They took care of the outside.

04/23/2012

Tara H.

I can call them at any time and they come to my house without getting an additional charge.

Description of Work
I use CLARK PEST CONTROL.

03/19/2012

Connie R.

They always do a great job. They will come out anytime that you need them. They are very informative as well.

Description of Work
This is for quarterly pest control. They also come out once a year for an annual inspection.

01/09/2012

Margaret G. G.

They bought out another pest control company. The other company is no longer in business as they sold out. They have a local office, but we need to call a toll-free number. They come out every other month. I'm in a rural area. If I find any bugs inside or outside after they have sprayed they would come out again and spray at no extra charge. They are pretty reasonably priced too. My overall experience with them has been excellent.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control - Yuba City for pest control. I've been using them for almost 14 years.

05/18/2011

Kassandra D.

Fred, the Rep. for the company was prompt. I took him on a tour of what I most wanted done and asked questions about several things that I was thinking of for the house, garage and outside. He was polite and took his time in checking out every inch and gave me suggestions and explained what they could do as far as lawn and my flower beds. He supplied me with booklets and information on insects, flowers and lawn treatments and not once did he try to pressure me into any contracts. We talked and laughed about my lack of knowledge of keeping the lawn and flowers at their best. He left and gave me plenty of time to read over all the materials he had left with his cell phone number for any questions I might have later. What was most impressive to me was that I made all the decisions on what I wanted done and was able to talk to him about thoses decisions with complete satisfaction and no pressure. I was even told that at any time I could change or add a treatment when I wanted to. Decisions made, appointments set up and kept on time, work very professional and a call from the office for next appointment and to make sure everything went well. Could not ask for better service that works.

Description of Work
The service I wanted was to spray for insects. They sprayed a round the house and in the garage. Cleaned spider webs and other bug leavings from the front porch, cleared away bee hives and even bird nests. Gave suggestions on how to keep up the front porch and even treat my flowers and lawn.

09/11/2006

CATHIE M.

They did a great job. We had a huge ant problem inside the house. They arrived on time and were courteous and friendly. They did the work and we've not even seen any ants since then. Their work is guaranteed as long as you have their continued service every other month. The first treatment is more expensive and then about $75 every other month. They will come back in between if we need them.

Description of Work
Sprayed in and out for ants and other pests and removed a wasp nest.

05/04/2006

THEY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE PAID TO DO. THEY HAD A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE. THEY TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM THAT WE HAD VERY QUICKLY. WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY ANTS SINCE THEY CAME.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED OUR HOME FOR ANTS.

04/27/2006

I HAD A REALLY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR A COUPLE YEARS. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEM. I ALSO THOUGHT THAT THE PRICE WAS DECENT.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED FOR BUGS OUTSIDE OF OUR HOUSE.

04/27/2006

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH. WE KNEW THEY WOULD DO A GOOD JOB BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR TWO YEARS. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED FOR ANTS OUTSIDE OF OUR HOUSE.

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

California Sunrooms, INC

We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years serving California. We offer many options in financing as well as monthly sales and deals.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, American Express

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.