Cadd 1 Construction and Drafting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

2.5

Owner Operator. 1 Employee. Uses subs on larger jobs. Cost determined by hour. No travel charges within service area. ...

Pacific West Asphalt

Pacific West Asphalt

We serve all of California. We are a family owned and operated. We offer residential and commercial services. We offer Military and Senior discounts.

03/23/2012

The electrical wiring was done incorrectly and would not pass inspection. The owner, Steve Sovenski, then charged me to to pull the incorrect wire and install the "correct" wire. He also incorrectly added a 100amp electrical sub-panel off of a 125amp main panel that he cut into the stucco siding to install.According to the building inspector and an electrician, all the wiring and the panel were in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired CADD 1 to redo kitchen and bathrooms.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,deck cleaning,ceiling fans,home remodeling

12/19/2011

Steve charged me about a couple of hundred dollars. I found him through word of mouth from a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve Sovenski revamped a closet for me in March. He reinforced the hanging rails and put in some lighting as well with a light switch.

CATEGORY closet systems,handyman service,lighting

Handymen services, electrical, windows, fans, ceramic tile, remodeling, and fencing. We do all things that have to do with the building and surrounding of your home.