Cadd 1 Construction and Drafting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

2.5

1547 Butte Vista Ln

Yuba City, CA 95993

Owner Operator. 1 Employee. Uses subs on larger jobs. Cost determined by hour. No travel charges within service area.

03/23/2012

Gina B.

The electrical wiring was done incorrectly and would not pass inspection. The owner, Steve Sovenski, then charged me to to pull the incorrect wire and install the "correct" wire. He also incorrectly added a 100amp electrical sub-panel off of a 125amp main panel that he cut into the stucco siding to install.According to the building inspector and an electrician, all the wiring and the panel were installed incorrectly. It will cost me a minimum of $1500.00 to have the wiring fixed. This doesn't include the stucco repair and drywalling. None of the work I paid for has been completed and all permits are still outstanding. My kitchen is still back to the studs. I had to install a utility tub -- liked you'd use in your garage -- to use for a kitchen sink and my counter is a hollow core door. I have recently learned that a handyman cannot "bid" jobs and they cannot charge more than $500.00 per day. Mr. Sovenski bid the job and charged me more then the daily rate allowed.Mr. Sovenski has ignored my requests to refund the money and/or correct the problems. When he did finally answer a text message, he told me about the trip he took to the Bahamas. I am in the process of completing the necessary paperwork to sue him in small claims.

Description of Work
Hired CADD 1 to redo kitchen and bathrooms.

Category decks, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, deck cleaning, ceiling fans, home remodeling

12/19/2011

Candice S.

Steve charged me about a couple of hundred dollars. I found him through word of mouth from a friend.

Description of Work
Steve Sovenski revamped a closet for me in March. He reinforced the hanging rails and put in some lighting as well with a light switch.

Category closet systems, handyman service, lighting

The Water Heater Specialists

In Business Since 2021 If your water heater is acting up, make the call to The Water Heater Specialists today! We are Northern California’s premier name when it comes to all things water heaters, including repairs, maintenance, new installations, replacements, and even upgrades to the latest technology. We’re the company that exclusively focuses on water heaters, enabling us to offer the finest service and cost-effective solutions that you can rely on, no matter what your water heater problem is. SERVING CHICO, OROVILLE, YUBA CITY & BEYOND We proudly offer our services to customers across a wide area. We know how difficult it can be to get the service you need in some of the more remote areas of Northern California, so we do everything we can to make quality water heater solutions accessible to everyone. We are your family's destination for hot water needs for your home. Caring, detailed and ready to work. Call today for a free estimate or consultation. Experienced in plumbing and home improvement. We look forward to working with you! Green Certifications Builditgreen.org - Certified Green Building Professional Energy Auditors - RESNET Accredited BOP Provider EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star

Offers Coupon

California Sunrooms, INC

We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years serving California. We offer many options in financing as well as monthly sales and deals.

Yuba City Concrete, LLC

We can take care of all of your Concrete needs! We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, stamped patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Handymen services, electrical, windows, fans, ceramic tile, remodeling, and fencing. We do all things that have to do with the building and surrounding of your home.