Action Roofing Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2009

For the 24/7 number - 5306829276. We are Action Roofing Service. Established in 1980 by Elvin Jesse Gorham and Betty June Gorham. Family owned and operated. We have 5 employees. We do all of our own installation. We are very competitively priced and we stand behind our work. If you mention Angie’s list we will give a $100.00 discount. (Not to be combined with any other discounts). You can come visit us in our showroom at 477 N. George Washington Blvd., Yuba City, CA. or call for a free estimate. (530) 673-4067....

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi
Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Offers by Clean windows -clean carpets  on Angi
Harlan Quality Roofing Inc

Harlan Quality Roofing is a local family owned and operated residential roofing company in the Sacramento valley. We provide complete new roof installations and repair services including maintenance, seamless gutters, gutter screens, attic insulation, dry-rot repair, skylight replacement and inspections and roof certifications. At Harlan Quality Roofing we believe quality workmanship, customer service, and a beautiful roof should be available at an affordable price. The Sacramento valley has been limited on high integrity quality residential roofing companies to do the job right the first time for many years. Less than 10% of roofing companies in Sacramento out of the over 100 roofing contractors replace ALL flashings which include chimney saddles, skylight saddles, pipe and code vents, hog valleys, etc. These reused flashings and custom roof details account for a great many complaints and roof leaks on new roof installations. Make sure your getting the job done right by hiring someone from the less than 10% who cares and values integrity. At Harlan Quality Roofing our team of experts have the experience, skills and know how to make Harlan Quality Roofing what it is today. High Quality Roofing installation and Service that can't be beat. We would be honored to assist you with your next project. Contact us for a free estimate. The Harlan Family.

08/04/2017

Elgin and his crew installed a Timberline HD 30-year shingle roof today. I can't say enough good things about them. They were friendly, professional, answered all questions, and performed the work in a thorough, totally proficient manner, taking care of all the details. They carted away our old satellite dish, cleaned the eaves; we even got upgraded vents. And they do a fabulous cleanup--our place...

Description of Work
We needed a durable replacement for our 25-year old roof.

02/07/2017

Elvin took pictures to show me what was going on and cleaned up the problem which prevented any more damage. I felt the charges were reasonable (can't remember how much). He was very responsive and came out that same day I called. Very professional. I will definitely call Elvin and Action Roofing again should a need arise.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our hallway ceiling. Called Action Roofing and Elvin came out. Turns out we had a small forest growing out of one of our roof culverts which was preventing the water from draining properly into the gutters. The puddle on the roof leaked into the house.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

02/02/2014

I called in November of last year to have a minor leak looked at. It was raining when I called and I figured they were pretty busy with more serious problems so I really didn't expect a call back for at least a week or so. After almost a month, I called them back to see if maybe they forgot about me. They said they had been very busy and just hadn't got to me yet. I finally got called the next day...

Description of Work
Clean Valleys Fix broken tiles Seal hole in flashing to fix leak

01/05/2014

Came out as scheduled, provided a fair estimate, came and did the work as described effecient and good work.

Description of Work
replaced cracked tiles, re-sealed roof vents, replaced side board that had dry rot

08/28/2013

Very very well. Work was all done as promised and they cleaned up after removing the old work....mostly. I still had to do some cleanup, but I had a shake roof.

Description of Work
Put on a great new roof on my house. I liked their work, they provided a great bid and did the work on time and on budget. I'd use them again for sure.

Roof repairs, re-roofing, roof inspections, roof certifications, pre-painted galvanized steel facia rain gutters, laminated dimensional shingles, ridge, roof ventilation systems, gutter, roof, tile roof cleaning, maintenance & repairs.

Built up roofing, tile installation, foam roof installation.