ACE CARPET CLEANING & WINDOW

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

610 MARIE AVE

Yuba City, CA 95991

My name is Kevin Brown i am an owner operator. I am committed to giving you the best cleaning system and serrvice modern technology can provide your stisfaction is very important to me. I've owned my own business since 1999. Licenced and insured. My truck mount units generate temperatures

04/18/2016

Kathleen S.

I have used them in the past and I am always pleased with their work, Will hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

01/08/2016

Kathleen S.

Description of Work
However, they did not do part of what they promised to do--supposedly coming tomorrow to fix. They were professional and respectful, but the workers didn't realize the person who quoted me included window tracks and they were left really bad. This company is pretty expensive, but they sort of have a monopoly in that they are the only one in Yuba .city--a problem I find typical of your service.

Category window cleaning

The job was very well priced for the amount of hours it took to do. we only wipe down tracks, which we came back twice to do. But thank you for your feedback

11/17/2015

Julia F.

Description of Work
They were actually a little early. Pleasant people. I had them also do some per treatment in two rooms, so it was a little more money. They did the entire house in like two hours I think. I wish it was less costly, but it seems on par how much other places charge. I did receive a 10% military discount, which was great.

06/16/2015

Lynne M.

The appointment was arranged easily and he was punctual. My windows and the couch were quite dirty and I was very pleased with the results. He was very neat, professional and and left no trace or mess. I am very pleased with the results and would not hesitate to user his services again.

Description of Work
Washed all windows in my house inside and out. Cleaned the screens and tracks, too. Also, cleaned the upolstery on a very large couch.

02/21/2014

Jill L.

Very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Clean Windows in our office complex.

04/16/2013

Virginia W.

Ace did a wonderful and thorough job cleaning every window, every screen and all of the window tracks. They team arrived right on time. They were very professional and efficient. They were very polite and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I had all of my windows cleaned.

11/14/2012

Carrie S.

This person was very patient and very willing to spend significant time on the phone with me to go over services and prices. I will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
I planned to have all the windows and carpets cleaned.

12/19/2011

Candice S.

I spent about $108 for window washing. It was $6 a window which was really good and I had like 13 windows. I am extremely pleased. There's not a streak to be found. I have been using them for probably 10 or 12 years now. Kevin, the owner has been building his business. He is very professional and trustworthy. I can always trust him to do a good job and do right. So, I am very happy with him and I recommend him to all of my friends. Their price is very good and competitive. They are very responsive. When it comes to the punctuality, Kevin is even early. I would definitely use his services in the future too. He is the only one I use for carpet cleaning and window washing.

Description of Work
I used the services of Ace Carpet Cleaning & Window for carpet cleaning and window washing, last Tuesday. They washed the inside and outside of the windows including the screens. I have three French doors around the house. There would be leaves and bugs in between the doors and the screens. So, they cleaned all of that on the outside too.

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Carpet cleaning, window cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet oder removal, stain protection, water damage restoration. boat and rv carpet and upholstery cleaning. rug cleaning. Carpet stretching and repair. Water damage