KRM Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2010

I run a general contracting company which specializes in residential and light commercial work. This requires me to subcontract some parts of a large job out. All subcontractors are highly skilled at their trades.A good portion of a job is completed myself. I also have an electrical license where all of the work is completed myself. I pride my company and reputation as always being punctual and deliver the highest quality work. Small 1-2 day jobs are done on a time and materials basis. For larger jobs, the client is given a proposal/contract for review and signed acceptance before any work begins. I have never had a complaint from a client and have many repeat customers. It will be my pleasure to meet with you to discuss your projects. I have a B-General building license and C-10 electrical license. (Lic#853025)Thank you....

Why buy power from your utility when you can make your own cleaner, cheaper, renewable electricity? Not only can you bring your bill down, but you also protect yourself from ever-rising electric rates. There has never been a better time to go solar so that you can take advantage of tax benefits, net metering incentives, and add value to your home! I've dedicated myself to helping both people and the planet through providing solar power. I've helped dozens of customers go solar. I take an education first approach and make sure that my customers understand the products and the process. I promise to be fair and honest and help you find a solar system set-up that suits your needs as a homeowner - whether your goal is to get the best ROI, reduce your carbon footprint, have a more efficient home, or to have the peace of mind of having back up power with a battery. *You may also reach us at: 352-507-9118

Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help improve the environment. Our team of certified professionals takes genuine pride in giving smooth, practical, Eco-friendly and positive solutions to our residential, commercial and industrial customers’ needs. All equipment and services meet both National Electrical Code requirements and local building codes. Mega Power offers a range of options toward green and energy-efficient solutions to all electrical power needs. We have extensive experience in building a complete solar panel system of all sizes on the roof or on the ground. Mega Power installs them with interconnection to the utility provider so that you could successfully sell excess electricity.

10/07/2014

Our schedules did not work out.

Description of Work
I spoke with this gentleman on the phone, but our schedules did not permit me to hire him. Returned calls promptly, very polite. Really liked this guy, sorry we couldnt make it work.

Category electrician

Thank you for your more than kind response about your electrical work. Being as I reside in Siskiyou county at this time, it is difficult to coordinate work here and down south. I hope you found a contractor that was able to help you out. Take care, Kevin KRM Construction

02/21/2014

We are very happy with them so far. They are very professional and timely. The subcontractors they use are all first class. They show up on time and work the full day. We would use them again.

Description of Work
We are using KRM Construction to build a bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of KRM. There are times when it becomes necessary to replace subcontractors that prove to be unreliable. I'm happy to know that everyone that worked on your project were professionals. Take care...Kevin

02/13/2014

He was honest enough to tell us he'd have to subcontract and that we could save money and hassle by calling a glass store. We will certainly use him in the future, and recommend him word-of-mouth.

Description of Work
Ken was prompt, professional, but we needed a shower door replaced.

Category remodeling,garage builders

Sorry about the slow response to your post. I hope you found a glass contractor for your shower door. Since the devastating fire in Weed,CA. , I have had many calls for work in my general area including 4 from the Shastina area. The work of mouth is important up here. Take care, Kevin...........KRM Construction

01/27/2014

Excellent- we had a complicated arrangement of energy distribution on home and they assessed how best coverage, least invasive process could be achieved. All ordered, work done, completed on time. Excellent quality and all works!

Description of Work
Assessed needs for generator back-up system, installed system.

Category electrician

10/17/2013

He called me back within a day of leaving him the original message. He showed up on the day and at the times he said he would be there. Although the whole project took awhile from our first meeting, it is only because I needed to choose which lights I wanted to purchase. Once I had purchased the lights, Kevin was able to take care of everything in about 5 hours. It's great to have "light" again in...

Description of Work
Replaced 11 under counter and over cabinet lights in my kitchen. He also replaced the ballast in my laundry room light.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for the great review. It was a great help for me that you were able to shop for the lights that you wanted and were reasonable in price. Take care, Kevin

Most types of work in the construction trades with a strong leaning to all electrical needs, from troubleshooting, complete home wiring, and service entrance changes and upgrades. Both custom bath and kitchen remodeling. Also, complete home and business renovations.

I offer almost all aspects of building construction and renovation but small jobs under 4 hours are for electrical ,handyman , and emergency repairs.