SUNWEST GARAGE DOOR

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2005

SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE OF RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOORS & GARAGE DOOR OPERATORS...

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers by Optimal Garage Doors on Angi
L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door services residential garage door and openers in Orange County, Long Beach & South Bay and Bakersfield, California. We're open 24/7. Same day service guaranteed! Additional fax: (714) 565-7840.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi

06/19/2018

Even after I tried resetting our garage door motor (it has 20+ years of use so far), it still continued to close partway and then suddenly reverse direction, fully opening. Since I was not sure if repair was possible or we needed a new motor, I called Sunwest to have a tech come out. They gave me a time frame of when their tech would come out and also gave me a call to inform me that the tech was ...

Description of Work
Replace photo sensors / Replace door torsion springs

02/06/2018

I wanted to replace our old noisy garage doors. I talked to seven or eight companies and had four companies come to the house. Phil from Sunwest was very friendly and informative. I did a lot of research and then decided on Sunwest. They installed two premium garage doors with all the hardware including two LiftMaster 8500 wall mount openers. I'm very satisfied with the excellent product, service ...

Description of Work
Replace old garage doors

10/23/2017

Excellent. Would hire again and I did - to service garage door rails and hardware.

Description of Work
Replaced old opener with Liftmaster.

10/09/2017

Replaced motor on 2 card garage door, replaced broken wheel rollers, grease, set new remote, also helped me to re-set old remote to use on one car side of door. William arrived on time, all the needed parts were available, job was completed in 2 hours, no mess, very professional and nice.

Description of Work
My garage door got stuck, unable to open/close, motor makes funny noise

01/18/2017

They came on time, excellent service. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I purchased two offers from them, one to install a Liftmaster garage door opener, and another for a garage door tune-up with roller replacement.

Category garage doors

NEW SECTIONAL AND 1-PIECE GARAGE DOORS INSTALLED. HI-END CUSTOM GARAGE DOORS INSTALLED. NEW GARAGE DOOR MOTORS INSTALLED. SAME DAY SPRING REPLACEMENT ON SECTIONAL AND 1-PIECE DOOR SPRINGS. SERVICE & REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOORS,OPERATORS, AND GATES. WORN HING REPLACEMENT, SECTION REPLACEMENT. PROGRAMMING OF YOUR VEHICLES HOME LINK SYSTEM.

COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLATION, GATE INSTALLATION, ENTRY DOORS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, PayPal