Moheit Concrete

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2010

Moheit Concrete is a family owned and operated concrete company with over 30 years experience. We design & build all types of concrete, and can pour, resurface or stain any kind of decorative concrete project. For excellent service from start to finish give us a call or email us to get started on your project....

DS Concrete

Give us a call, or click for a quote, today!

TLS Builders Inc.

We at Royal Turf Landscape and Hardscape specialize in artificial turf installation, pavers, concrete, gravel, DG, Mulch installs and designs for a low maintenance and modern upgrade. I've been in business for years for one main reason: Our customers are treated like family. With family you handle everything with care and attention. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality. 310-699-7650

Hailey's Blacktop Service

We are a complete provider and installer of 100 % recyclable paving materials from highways to driveways and everything else in between. Would you like to improve the potholed driveway or seal the pitted pavement that could withstand for many years and lessen any instance of road accidents? Having all the expertise and machinery in asphalt coating and paving in California and Illinois, Hailey's Blacktop Service ensures a long-term and durable blacktop services. As CA’s most trusted paving contractor, we approach every asphalt paving, repair and seal coating project with deliberate and careful job execution. We offer maintenance and repair for CA and IL commercial and residential projects at competitive price. Our company of professional paving contractors installs superior asphalt paving and seal coating that can endure from all sorts of weather degradation and cracks caused by heavy trucks. Today’s breed of paving contractors at Haileys Blacktop Service is the 3rd generation of professional pavers, the California-based business being family owned and operated, with an expansion office in Illinois as well. Expect only flawless installations of asphalt, seal coating, overlays, hot patching, concrete grading, and cement for private roads, parking lots, shopping centers, trailer parks and driveways in California and Illinois.

10/14/2015

Elaine G.

Description of Work
Went above and beyond. This guy just did a beautiful job. Everything he promised and more. He was really great. There was no worry on my part. It all just turned out beautiful. I needed some extra drainage pipe, he took care of that for me. Everything I wanted he was right there on the job. It was a family operation and I will call them back if I ever want to do the other half of my driveway. Their family is always out there doing the work. Very meticulous.

03/20/2015

Joan T.

We were very impressed with Bruce Moheit and the work he and his assistant did for us. We wanted the job done quickly so we can list the house for sale, and he rearranged his schedule to accommodate us. They were prompt, friendly, polite and took the time to make sure it was done right. The price was right around what we had already decided the job was worth to us. After meeting Bruce we decided that we wanted him to do our work and didn't get any other quotes. What was once an ugly, cracked patio is now a beautiful space that will look great to prospective buyers. And because it was done right, the new buyers should enjoy it for years without any problems. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They removed a cracked patio and replaced it with a new one.

Category concrete repair,patios

08/12/2014

wil M.

Description of Work
Never bothered to get back to me... I guess he is to busy. His loss I went with another contractor who was very busy! But, Got it done.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

07/07/2014

James N.

Not good. I guess these guys have so much business that they cannot get back to new prospects.

Description of Work
Called guy didn't get a response for several days. When I finally got response guy would not come out for a month. Still never got quote to this day.

02/12/2014

Kay F.

Bruce and his crew were very professional, were on time and the estimate was right on. In addition, they came back the next day to clean up after the concrete was set.

Description of Work
Moheit Conrete installed a patio in my front yard in an area that, due to drainage, was constantly muddy. He suggested a stamped concrete which matched adjacent work in the yard. The patio was sloped to aid correct drainage.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,patios

12/11/2013

Carmelo R.

After interviewing several contractors, I hired Bruce. I wanted to hire a contractor that was skillful in laying cement patios and that patio would last for years to come. Bruce exceeded my expectations. He was always on time, easy to talk to, offered ideas that enhanced the finale look of the patio from ordinary to spectacular. The patio looks amazing way beyond what I could of hope for. I can only describe his work as as extraordinary, remarkable, and very professionally done. Bruce is the consummate professional. Thank you for a job well done.

Description of Work
To In large and match existing backyard cement patio.

Category hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

12/03/2013

Russell S.

My experience with them was not bad. I can't think of anything I disliked about working with them. He set a date when he was going to come. He asked if he could come early, which was to my benefit. Then he got the job done in the time that I asked. There was a minor correction in what I needed done. I needed a piece of sidewalk removed before he widened the driveway. When he saw what was going on, he immediately fixed that. I have pretty positive reviews about him. I plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bruce Moheit Concrete poured a patio and widened my driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

06/19/2013

Allen Y.

Bruce did a great job. He always showed up on time and completed the job ahead of schedule. He is the hardest working man I have ever seen. Moheit Concrete is a family business and when it came time to do the finishing work he brought his 2 daughters who have a lot of experience and the three of them finished it off quickly. I highly recommend this company for anyone needing concrete work or block walls whether the job is small or large.

Description of Work
Removed existing lawn and trees and hauled away. re-routed sprinkler system. installed a large concrete driveway and built a fifty foot block wall.

01/21/2013

Walter B.

Bruce recommended some changes to my design and explained why, and made recommendations as to the grade of concrete. Bruce did everything necessary, including capping the sprinklers and modifying the wall. His workmanship was first class. I highly recommend him. Walter Boyd

Description of Work
I had Bruce Moheit Concrete enlarge my driveway. It required removing a low wall and a section of chainlink fence, and removing some lawn sprinklers, and tracing the feed lines and capping them off.

07/17/2012

Audrey B.

He was absolutely excellent! You talk about punctuality. We called him the day before Father's Day, and he came out on Father's Day. I really like the way he made the wall look natural, with little curves and extra touches. I will always recommend Moheit Concrete. I tell people he may be a little bit more expensive, but you get so much more. An A rating straight down the line! He is punctual, professional, and he pulls all the permits. He's just really good at everything he does. I would give him an A Plus if I could! I am happy when anybody hires Moheit, because I know they are going to be really happy with the job he does.

Description of Work
We used Bruce Moheit Concrete about one year ago. He built a large concrete wall with pillars, and several smaller walls.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,stamped concrete

Moheit Concrete

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 3040

Wrightwood, CA 92397

Colored, resurface existing and stamped concrete, interior floors, patios, driveways, overlays, walkways, decorative walls, pool decks & firepits.

N/A