Yolo Transfer

CA
California: General

524 Main St

Woodland, CA 95695

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move....

movers (21)storage unit (3)piano movers (2)

11/23/2021

Roy B.

It went very well! Everyone involved with the move, from the estimator, office staff, packing crew and moving crew, were uniformly professional and personable! The move went like clockwork, from start to finish. Moving a household of 16,000 lbs is a major effort and they made the job about as easy as possible. We have not completely unpacked (it will take awhile) but we have unpacked much. So far, there have only been a few broken glass dishes (2 or 3), two broken (but repairable) statues and a couple of lamp shades. All else has moved well! Great job and would call upon them again.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

04/16/2021

Alexa L.

Such a easy process! From Travis quoting to the guys packing and moving everything out! They are quick, kind, respectful, and very efficient! Highly recommend yolo!

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/16/2021

Ron H.

Seamless. From the first call to the final drop off the moving team were professional, respectful and focused in customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Residential Interstate move

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

01/22/2021

Mary T.

Excellent job. Very professional and great care was taken not to damage it. They wrapped it in plastic before they even tried to move it.

Description of Work
Move the very large armoire across town

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

10/05/2020

dan S.

Went great, the movers were very professional and nothing was damaged during the move. Would hire them again...

Description of Work
Moving a 4 bedroom house

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

04/01/2020

Melissa M.

Moving from Vallejo to Rohnert Park

Description of Work
The two gentlemen that came and helped me move Tim and Mike were very professional. They made my move very easy

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/17/2020

Brandon B.

Yolo Transfer did an incredible job. From Travis setting up the work to Steve and Mike doing the job everything was more than I could have ever expected. All was perfect except 2 minor things. 1 was my skirt for my bed was put on backwards and did not notice until after they were gone. Being disabled, I could not fix myself but Travis was kind enough to come the next day and fix it himself. Kudos, Travis!!! Secondly, one item has vanished in the move (a box that contained my pocket handkerchiefs). However, I truly believe it somewhere exists in my new apartment I just need to weed through the boxes and find it. I do not blame Yolo Transfer for this as I should have isolated this box before they began their work to prevent its misplacement considering how important pocket handkerchiefs are to me in my work where I wear a suit daily. I would recommend this company to anyone who would ever need movers as they are reasonably priced and very good at what they do! Thank you so much, Yolo Transfer, for what you did for me!!!!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/15/2020

Asli K.

They were great ! Very hard workers & professional. Would definitely recommend them .

Description of Work
Moved a large home

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

01/28/2020

David S.

Excellent. Initial response was prompt. Workers were polite and expeditious.

Description of Work
Piano Moving

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

01/23/2020

James C.

Fabulous move with Yolo Transfer. They sent out an extra truck but did not charge for it. Very friendly staff - I mean it was almost a surprise how nice everyone was and how long they had worked together. We had a lot of stuff but nothing was broken and they completed the whole move on time. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Residential move

Category moving companies,piano moving