THOMPSON'S HEATING & AIR

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2007

4.3

THOMPSON'S HAS BEEN FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1992. WE SPECIALIZE IN HIGH QUALITY HEATING & AIR APPLICATIONS, CLEAN AIR PRODUCTS OF ALL KINDS, AND FIREPLACE PRODUCTS OF ALL SORTS. CA CONTRACTORS LICENSE #884512. MAILING ADDRESS: P.O BOX 1627 WOODLAND CA 95776....

FUSE

Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair was founded in March 2007. Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Bryant, certified Mitsubishi Preferred Diamond Contractor and a BayREN Home+ Participating Contractor. Also company provides HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical and appliance repair services of all major brands and models of HVAC and appliances. Fuse provides warranty for labor and parts: 6 months for appliance replaced parts and labor, 12 months for refrigeration and HVAC jobs, up to 3 years for labor for HVAC Installations. Fuse provides same-day service, 7 days a week for - residential, commercial and industrial HVAC installation, HVAC repair and appliance repair. The technicians of the company are highly trained and certified professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in installation and repairing all brands and models of all major HVAC and appliances. We pride ourselves on being the best HVAC & appliance repair service in the country!

ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time.

Moore Home Services

Moore Home Services is an award winning, family owned & operated business serving Sonoma, Marin & Napa Counties. We provide expert service, repair, design & installation of all your residential & light commercial heating & air conditioning needs. Matched with our industry leading customer service and system evaluations, we are the "Best Value for the Dollar" company around. Please contact us today for your FREE system evaluation! We look forward to meeting you!

Offers by Moore Home Services on Angi

05/30/2017

Larry R V.

Our furnace went out and we had to get a new one.They were good. They were punctual. I thought the price was really good.

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace.

12/07/2015

Leigh D.

Category fireplaces

04/21/2015

Cathy S.

Description of Work
Serviced my gas fireplace.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

06/17/2014

Courtney A.

John (the owner) was a wealth of knowledge and very passionate about his work. All the workers were very professional and polite. Work was completed in a timely manner, and John was always available for any of my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Installed central heat and air conditioner in new construction. Also provided & installed pellet stove insert.

08/05/2011

David J.

On July 3, I called a company in Sacramento to have my A/C checked. It was not working. They arrived and told me I was low on Freon and my capacitor was bad. They added Freon and a $40 capacitor and charged me $290. The system quit shortly after they left. I called again in the afternoon and they returned on July 4th. That was a positive. They said I was low on Freon again and added some more. Shortly after they left the system quit again. I called Thompson and they came out the next day. They checked the system but didn't really know what was causing the problem. They did tell me my system was over-charge with Freon and they needed to remove some. They said having too much Freon is just as bad as not having enough. My system was still not working so they came again at no cost and checked it again. They could not determine the problem so they left to discuss the symptoms with the manufacturer. Together they determined it was a Thermal Expansion Valve on the Air Exchange unit in the house. They returned a week later because the part normally does not go bad and they had to order it. After it was replaced the system has been running beautifully. They charged $380. In comparison the first company charged me $290 and did nothing. The valve itself probably costs around $150 and it took Thompson 4 hours to install it. I felt the price was very fair. It did take a couple weeks to fix the unit but they diagnosed the problem correctly and didn't charge me for extra service like the first company. I am very pleased with their service. I give them a thumbs up.

Description of Work
Check A/C Diagnose Problem Remove Freon, replace TXV Valve, Replace Freon, Test

10/06/2010

William R.

Avoid them at all costs. There was a heat wave, and my system went down. I had just had them out, and I couldn't even get ahold of them over a three-day weekend. They told me that I had to pay for the call. I decided to switch companies.

Description of Work
They provided routine maintenance for heating and air conditioning. I had them provide services to two different properties.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We believe this customer has made a mistake: Our recdords don't show any work performed for this homeowner, We believe he has confused us with another company. There is a "Thompson's" in Sacramento. Also, our company has an on-call technician available on weekends. Thank You, Jon - Owner of Thompson's Heating & Air

09/06/2007

JONATHAN H.

Their price was competitive, it wasn t great, but it wasn t bad either. They were very good in everything. They were easy to get a hold of, efficient, prompt and were respectful of our household when they were installing everything. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We had them install a new heat pump for my 2,400 square foot home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am the owner of Thompson's, and was responsible for the installation of the new Trane Comfort system for the family. He is an engineer, and extremely detail oriented, researching everything fully before making a choice, so we feel even more honored by their positive report. The home was a very complex installation, involving solving air-flow problems through careful load calculation and the installation of a Trane modulated zoning system with multiple thermostats. The Heritages purchased the most efficient Trane heating & air conditioning made, about 19.5 SEER rating, combined with a super efficient, multi-stage Trane furnace and CleanEffects electronic air cleaning system. They really got their money's worth; a lot more, for a competitive investment. Thompsons has committed to treat every single customer as honored members of the family, by protecting their homes during installation, and always giving our best every day. This approach has really shown its value in great feedback like that of their family. Thanks a Million! Jon Wilkerson ~ Owner, Thompson's Hearth, Heating & Air Office 530 661-2599 “EXPECT MORE FROM YOUR HEATING AND AIR PROFESSIONAL!”

*WARM, EFFICIENT FIREPLACE PRODUCTS W/ ENERGY STAR RATING *HIGH EFFICIENCY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SALES & SERVICE. *AFFORDABLE YEARLY MAINTENANCE *SUPER-EFFICIENT AIR PURIFICATION PRODUCTS: ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANERS, AIR SCRUBBERS, ETC. *AIR DUCT CLEANING & SANITIZING

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check