US Home Developers Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time....

bath room

+48 more images

home remodeling (242)roofing (65)hardscaping (43)home builder (42)Patios (38)decks & porches (36)architect (32)outdoor kitchens (28)stamped concrete (19)concrete driveways (18)stucco (11)driveway pavers (4)

05/12/2022

Chrisropher T.

Said my job was to small but wouldn’t even come out to give a estimate and kept calling me over and over again. Staff is very unknowledgeable when it comes to gathering info on the job.

Description of Work
Concrete Work

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company on Angie’[Member Information Removed] list. I am very disappointed by your comments, and I would like to explain our answer. in our initial call you provided us with the description of the project you are interested of doing with a clear budget you have and that you do not want to exceed, unfortunately your project budget was not realistic per standard building cost these days. Our office offered you to send us pictures of the items you would like to remodel so we can give you a ballpark budget without wasting your time ,Till this morning as we received your review you have never sent us any email or responded to our calls. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and it appears that we have a misunderstanding situation. out of respect to your time we didn't set time for site visit. We would like to wish you all the best and to let you know that we would be happy to service you in the future should you consider a remodeling project ! Thank you Us Home developers

11/05/2021

Michele R.

They had done roof repairs for us in the past, so we hired them to do painting (inside & outside), stucco work, refinished our front door and tiled a bathroom. They always showed up on time every morning (it was a 10 day job). They worked throughout the day. They were great at making sure to seal off the work areas so they didn’t make a big mess & they cleaned up after themselves. Friendly crew, felt comfortable having them in my house. Excellent work results.

Description of Work
Multiple Projects

Category flooring contractor, garage doors, remodeling, roofing, stucco, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/08/2021

Carl G.

Daniel was very communicative and did an excellent job explaining the whole process and making sure all my needs were met. He checked in every day on the progress as well. The construction work was excellent and looks great. Everyone involved worked really hard and focused on an attention to detail. I would definitely work with this company again.

Description of Work
Powder room (bathroom) complete remodel, recessed light install, room painting, plumbing repair

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for US Home Developers Inc - 19737 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA - 39502536

10/04/2021

Quyen V.

I contacted US Home Develops for our two stories home remodeling project (kitchen, floorings, open new windows, replace front door, interior door, patio doors, fireplace, retexture, paintings). Belle, the project manger, came out to look at the project, take measurements, provide us the design and pricing/proposal. I had great experience with Belle. She is amazing, on time, very professional and knowledgeable. She explained through the process, listened to what I wanted, took measurements and gave ideas what would look best. She then worked on the design and called me to set up zoom meeting to show us the design for our kitchen, dining and living room. I had a chance to discuss through our project in details with Belle during the zoom meeting as she is very patient and knowledgeable. She put a lot of effort for her customer. She spent at lease two zoom meetings with me (each last about 1 hour) and very responsive. Belle had multiple phone calls with me to answer/address all questions I had. She was also informative about progress to when the proposal will be ready. I received the details proposal in writtings. We have not moved forward yet as the price is border of our budget. Although, I just wanted to share my great experience with Belle, an amazing person to work with.

Description of Work
two stories home remodeling (kitchen, floorings, open new windows, replace front door, interior door, patio doors, fireplace, retexture, paintings.)

Category remodeling, appliance sales, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

09/25/2021

Brian K.

My house was in shambles and required a full makeover. We also wanted to add a shower to the downstairs bathroom for my mom as she gets older and stairs are getting tougher. I got 6 estimates and most came back much higher than the one I received from US Home developers and their definitions of work to be provided was also very vague, and left a lot of room for additional fees. Belle gave me a very detailed contract outlining everything that would be done. Armando was our contractor and like Belle, he was an absolute pleasure to work with. The work was done very quickly and only took as long as it did because of wait times for material. Belle met with us a few times to shop for material and helped us through the design process which was very helpful because I was stressing out on this aspect. Armando made sure everything was the way I wanted it to be and was very flexible when it came to scheduling. At the end of job he even had all the junk in my backyard, which was a lot, picked up. I was so happy with the work they did downstairs that I decided to rehire them to do the upstairs. They even added roof replacement to the contract for an additional price that was much lower than the 4 other estimates I got. My house went from looking like it was straight out of an episode of Hoarders to looking like it’s straight out of a magazine. Couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Full home remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, deck cleaning, fireplaces, drain pipe, appliance sales, ceiling fans, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

Review for US Home Developers Inc - 19737 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA - 39486850

07/13/2021

Pedro M.

Amazing.beautiful. start to finish was wonderful.

Description of Work
Whole backyard with pavers

Category appliance sales, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

05/10/2021

Mike A.

The concrete and gate install went relatively quickly. The patio cover required permits which took some time. Once received, the patio went up quick and the planter brick repair was also quick. Overall a good partnership that I will hire again.

Description of Work
Driveway and pathway concrete, new gate install, patio cover install, planter bricking and mailbox bricking.

Category awnings, concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/21/2021

Kim M.

I had an excellent experience with US Home Developers from start to finish. They were everything you would want: responsive, arrived when they said they would and did top quality work.

Description of Work
Demo wood deck and install dg and paver patio and walkways

Category decks, handyman service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

02/22/2021

Jeri M.

We have used US Home Developers before, and had them remodel our bathroom and scrape/resurface our acoustic ceilings in three rooms. Everything turned out very well. The shower was completely redone and modernized, and we are pleased with the result. Kris kept us informed every step of the way. The workers were very conscientious with masks and social distancing. Finally, we are very happy with the updates to the lights and fan in the bathroom. We would highly recommend US Home Developers for any project, and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, install new attic insulation, remove acoustic ceiling and refinish.

Category electrician, insulation, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

11/06/2020

Eduardo M.

Daniel was awesome. He was very professional and ensured that I knew what was going on every step of the way. The workers who came were very respectful and on time. I could not believe how quickly they were able to get everything done. Daniel and all his workers were very detailed and you can tell they take pride in their work. I will continue to call Daniel for all my jobs as he has earned my trust.

Description of Work
We had concrete slab put in and a patio

Category concrete driveways, appliance sales, patios

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

11/02/2020

Erik M.

Kris was very helpful. Work was completed early and on budget. Kris kept us informed regularly about the progress of the demolition of the existing structure and the installation progress. We were pleased with the result, and will be using Kris and U.S. Home Developers for future projects.

Description of Work
Installation of paver patio.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/30/2020

Susan C.

Tom, Adam, and their entire team have been great to work with. They were not the least expensive bid, but the prompt response and professionalism had me sold. I am so glad I chose them. The communication has been great. The quality of the work is superior. Everyone who has entered my condo has been very respectful and understands how to handle an HOA. Even thought there have been delays on special order items due to Covid, I always know where we stand and what to expect. They have gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Remodel of entire condo (except the kitchen).

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, drain pipe, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/28/2020

Cody H.

Recently had a consultation with US Home Developers regarding a new home construction project I was intending on starting. I spoke with Elaina and she kindly took plenty of time out of her day and walked me through the process. She gave me detailed information, and was very patient and understanding of the fact that I am new to the "housing game" and ultimately made me realize that building a new home might not be right for me at the present time. The fact that Elaina kindly offered me her time to provide me guidance and then tell me a new home build might not be right for me at the moment, clearly shows that you as a potential customer can expect US Home Developers will help you do what is right for you whatever that may be. Highly recommend you work with them, will definitely go back to them in the future!

Description of Work
Consultation

Category home builders, architect, real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/19/2020

Richard B.

These guys really go the extra mile. They did things that they really didn't have to do but it made life easier for me. Very responsive and listened to what I wanted and tried to make it work. They will work with you to meet what you want. They even took apart a desk for me as I wanted it in a different room - and then put it back together in the other room! They knew I could have done that myself, but they wanted to leave a good clean job. Willing to bring me samples for my approval, Quality was excellent, and the people they brought over knew what they were doing, from the electricians to painters. Installed two chandeliers and hung them very professionally. I have two more bathrooms to retrofit later and these guys will be quoting that job. Oh, and they also refinished my front door and two wood floors and they look great. I am also very pleased with the way the carpet was installed. And after, they are around to take care of the touch ups that are needed, and were very willing to do things over if they didn't turn out. Very prompt and responsive. My experience is that they will work with you until you are satisfied.

Description of Work
cement patch, brick wall shore-up, indoor recessed lighting installed, indoor and exterior painting, indoor carpeting, indoor wood staining of stair banister and window frames and floor refinishing

Category carpet installation, concrete repair, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, masonry, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

08/31/2020

Gregory H.

I called several architect companies and most didn't answer the phone. I am trying to find out the average cost of drawing before I offer to purchase a piece of property in the City of Compton. This company was very helpful and knowledgeable. A different company that I called wouldn't even give me a ball park figure without knowing the address of the property which I have not agreed to purchase as yet. I plan to use US Home for my future needs.

Description of Work
estimate drawings

Category architect

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/13/2020

Anna A.

Via the web I reached out to Angies List on Sunday 07/19/2020 for a time sensitive request to put up a rear garden 6ft fence + driveway gate ASAP. Angies List recommended 3 Contractors.- One of which was US Home Developers, INC,. Within 10 Mins Vanessa US HOME Developers, INC. Company representative called me back to schedule an in home visual survey walkthrough with Field Supervisor Daniel Dachot for the Very next day (Now thats what I call EXCELLENT Customer Service)! Based on Vanessa's quick response I new I was in good hands. Daniel arrived punctual first thing Monday morning with a good cheerful dispositon and was able to provide a good honest estimate on the spot based on services offered & provided. Daniel has years of field hard/lanscaping experience and I found him to be knowledgable, Upfront, Proactive and a True Professional who works quickly..Fabian & his team arrived the following Wednesday 7/29/2020 to put up the fence + Driveway Gate - they did an AWESOME Job and worked diligently to complete the work all in one day. THANK YOU TEAM - YOU ROCK -the fence & gate looks AMAZING!! Thank you Vanessa and Daniel for puttng this together and making this happen. I am really happy with the results & will for sure be contacting US HOME DELOPERS,INC,. with future home imporovement/building projects.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fencing Solid + Driveway Gate (6ft)

Category appliance sales, driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/08/2020

Janet D.

Workers did an excellent job. Very neat, fast and thorough. Daniel and the crew were great.

Description of Work
New roof and complete paint on house and garage.

Category roofing, appliance sales, house painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/08/2020

Taliah P.

Absolutely In love with the work that was done at my place! The result was even better then i had imagined, I had my bathroom and kitchen done. I have always been terrified of contractors as in the past I was ripped off, but this is not the case they communicated with me every step of the way and made this an enjoyable experience for me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to remodel or have work done in there home! Thank you again to US Home Developers Inc you guys did an incredible job

Description of Work
Shower and Kitchen

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Review for US Home Developers Inc - 19737 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA - 38636512

06/05/2020

Nancy C.

I just wanted to reach out to say thanks for the awesome job that you guys did! My full master bedroom remodel came out fantastic. Everything came out looking very professional. Zale The project manager made sure that my project came out to the exact specifications that I wanted. I’ve got to admit, I’m a very picky person when it comes to my home but U.S. Home Developers did not fail me. I will definitely be working with them in the future and I highly recommend that anyone who is reading this should give them a call. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, appliance sales, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Review for US Home Developers Inc - 19737 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA - 38628122

06/05/2020

Almog D.

I like to share my experience working with us home developers They have work on my neighbour house and I liked their work so asked them for an estimate on my kitchen . Jeff came the next day and redesign the kitchen with brilliant ideas and we felt in love with the new design . The project was done on time and according to the plans provided innately . I’m a person that it’s very hard for him to visualise and Jeff was very patience and guide me through made me feel safe and comfortable at all Phases of the project .During the time that we were at home due to the COVID-19 we enjoyed so much our new kitchen that we can’t wait for the COVID-19 to be behind us so we can have them start the work on our back yard

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, appliance sales, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

05/07/2020

Annie D.

They were very timely, and they did a very good clean up job after their work, I am very happy working with them, and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

05/01/2020

Zion P.

Leaving this review in regards to the excellent job that was done by U.S. Home Developers. We had them remodel both our driveway and our roof. When we first called in they mentioned that they were first going to send in their project manager. Upon meeting him and going over all of the plans we immediately felt that we were in good hands. The project ended up coming out great and our home looks better than ever. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof and driveway Work

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, roofing, home builders, appliance sales, driveway pavers, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/29/2020