Prestige Construction & Design

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

We Come To You

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Skilled, experienced and motivated are just a few words that best describe Prestige Construction & Design. Locally and family owned and operated for over a decade, we have extensive design-build experience in making homes and businesses in Greater Los Angeles County, CA even more beautiful. Since 2005, we have been fully licensed and insured, full service home remodeling contractors and our owner has over 20 years of experience. We understand the importance of delivering outstanding customer service and delight in every home improvement project we undertake. Prestige Construction & Design is committed to providing our customers with the very best products, quality installations and repairs by knowledgeable craftsmen, and excellent daily job site cleanups. We are full service General Contractors offering New Construction | Kitchen, Bathroom and Whole Home Remodeling | Room Additions | Garage Conversions and Landscape Design. We handle every facet of the project from top to bottom including any applicable roofing, siding, windows, doors, painting, plumbing, electrical, floors, carpentry, concrete, masonry, stucco, wrought iron, outdoor kitchens and solar power to name a few. We also specialize in Water & Fire Damage Restoration and much more! We know you have options when it comes to who you can trust with your business and home improvement needs. As such, Prestige Construction & Design welcomes the opportunity to meet with you and share any information you might need to make smart remodeling and renovation decisions. Call us today to discuss your next project! LICENSE #858940....

06/30/2017

Janis A.

Prestige Construction & Design did an amazing job! Everyone that was involved in the actual work and at the office was easygoing, skilled, quick and well-ordered. At the beginning we hired them to remodel our bathroom and when we got close to the end of the project, we liked so much everything they did, that we had them remodel the kitchen too. They basically remodeled the entire kitchen in 4 weeks. The reason why we believe that they were able to complete it in such a time frame was because Tom was able to make a perfect design which after back and forth changes, the design was finalized and approved. Purchasing all the materials for the kitchen was the hardest part but after this was also done, the workers started the work. Everything went smoothly and good. We are very happy with our decision to hire Prestige Construction & Design for our remodeling and we will hire them again in the future!

Description of Work
We started with the remodeling of our bathroom and during the remodeling, we decided to remodel the kitchen as well.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/28/2017

Stefan S.

We write this review here based on our great experience with Tom at Prestige construction and design. Tom’s vision for our new layout of the kitchen, worked out very well and was set within our price range. He spent several hours back and forth with us in order to understand us first and then to bring us the best design while walking us through the entire remodeling process from start to finish. All the people that worked at our house, were polite, quick, responsive, experts and focused. Combined all of that together, ended up with a terrific results. Each day the house was cleaned and organized before they left home. The complete remodeling took 5 weeks and it was fully worth the wait. They installed all the required appliances, hardware flooring, marble countertop, all the cabinets, backsplash, sink and faucet. Tom who was the main supervisor on our project, replied to all of our questions and he made sure that each change or tweak will be done at no time. It was clear enough that their customer service and satisfaction was very important to Tom and the crew. They left the new kitchen in a very high quality and workmanship. We would recommend them!

Description of Work
New kitchen remodeling that was designed and managed by Tom.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

06/26/2017

Patrick O.

We were searching for someone that can do some major remodeling for our house that was in a need for some serious upgrades and updates. Due to some personal issues, we decided to wait with the major remodeling and to do our kitchen and master bathroom so we moved forward with that goal. Tom came out and quickly figured out what we were looking to do and he was very clear about the time frames and overall costs. Tom was very resourceful with the designs that he did for us and he gave us a great direction when we had doubts about paint colors, type of materials and light fixtures. Tom and his skilled team gave us a range of starting dates because of few pending projects that they had this was more than fine with us. As the starting date for the work got closer, Tom kept us informed about all the materials that they ordered for us and he came over to make sure that they were delivered on time. This was a huge advantage because at the end, this more made the work run smoothly and without any additional delay. The work took a little over 5 weeks (including the installation of a custom made shower glass and mirror that were order. The team was very nice and polite to us while they worked very hard with attention to all details and perfection. They worked from 8 to 5 or even 6 each day and they did their best to not bother the rest of the house. We are very happy with the results of their work! The final price was very fair and it didn’t change at all. The quality of the work is much better than we thought it will be. We would highly recommend Tom and his crew.

Description of Work
We did remodeled out kitchen and master bathroom as part of our plans for additional remodeling projects.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

06/22/2017

Manmohan K.

I was totally pleased and proud to hire and have Tom from Prestige Construction & Design at my house for my 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. My satisfaction was with the vision, design, implementation and high quality of the project and all the attention that was placed into the actual construction work at my house and will not think twice to have them again for other projects. The project was to redesign about everything at the spaces including a new paint work and to relocate the laundry room too. The bathrooms remodeling also included the removal of the existing bathtub with a new shower, toilet, 2 sinks with the custom vanity and medicine cabinets.

Description of Work
I used this company to remodel my 2 bedrooms and bathrooms including the relocation of my laundry room.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

06/13/2017

Carol T.

I wanted to remodel my kitchen and it was a great idea to search for a contractor that will be able to do it in a fairly price and on time. I did my research in several websites to find the right contractor for me. I was so impressed by what I saw and read on Prestige’s online profile that included not only reviews and people opinions, but photos that represent his work. I interviewed 6 potential contractors for my kitchen remodeling, compared prices and the scope of work. Tom at Prestige construction & design stood out because he met with us, listening to what I wanted to get and when I had questions – he answered. His estimate was very similar to the other ones that I got so I decided to hire him. My kitchen space was not big and it was a challenge; Tom had many perfect ideas that proved that the space was not the issue! His main idea was to take down the wall separating the living room from the kitchen and by that we will get a very large open space of the entire floor. I loved that idea of our home having an open environment connecting all rooms very much. When the wall was removed, I blown away by the large open space. Tom heard all of my ideas and implemented them into the design of the kitchen. All work was done on time as agreed we agreed upon. I am very happy with the way everything came out. There is more work to be done in my house I am planning on hiring him again for them. Prestige construction & design will do the other remodeling projects that I want to do soon.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling including the removal of a wall to create a large open space.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

06/08/2017

Laura C.

My wife and are very pleased with the remodeling work that Tom and his team did on our bathrooms, kitchen and master bedroom. It’s been more than a month since the whole work was finished and the new look and perfection of it, still makes us very happy and pleased each time we get back home or we use them. It is obvious that with this type of quality, only a team of professionals and a good management skills can be the main reason for that and during the work and even before, we did not have any problem or issues with Tom or any of his workers or even sub-contractors. There were minor corrections and several issues that were raised during the work, but they were all solved and corrected with the professionalism and experience of Tom and his guys. During the work, Tom actions showed us that he is always on top of everything and he insist to visit the house several times during the week to check and make sure that everything is going according to plan and that we are happy with the progress. Those visits made us feel very confident about the remodeling and that was a huge thing for us because of our personal working life. Many Thanks to Tom Maman and his team!

Description of Work
A month ago we completed the remodeling of our kitchen, bathrooms and bedroom with Tom and his crew.

06/03/2017

Jose H.

Tom at Prestige construction & design recently did: kitchen, 2 bathrooms, patio, driveway, hallway and our house entry which included: Kitchen: new cabinets, sink and counter-tops, storage Helves above the counters, new range hood and new dishwasher. Bathrooms: New floor, lighting, bathtubs, double sink vanities and new paint. Patio: installing a new awning and repair some cracks in the concrete. Driveway: remove and install new stamp concrete. Hallway and house entry: new paint and crown molding. From the moment I met and spoke to Tom, it was easy work with him and to come to agreements about the design and progress. The work went smoothly and without any problem from beginning to end. He was always responsive and helpful from the first draft until we agreed on the design, find the best fit materials and keep the remodeling project on budget. Tom is a great communicator and he was on top of everything related to the work, inspections, cabinet installation, plumbers, electricians, paint etc. At the end, we did several modifications and the process went smoothly. When we came across some difficulties, Tom was perfect in solving them, until I was pleased with the results. I am happy to recommend Prestige construction & design for their well-mannered, polite, skilled trades, attention to perfection, the subcontractors that were involved as well and most of all to their desire to deliver you what you want.

Description of Work
Several remodeling projects at my house.

Category awnings, custom cabinets, closet systems, concrete driveways, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, patios

06/01/2017

Mamerto C.

I have always feared the idea of doing any type of remodeling and I never any type of project before. Our home business and other doings, forced us to add more storage space in most rooms that we didn’t have. On top of the storage problems, the kitchen and bathrooms needed to be upgraded as well. We contacted Prestige Construction & Design early of February and we started the remodeling at the end of January. The project manager Tom, was original, always in good humor and always flexible about our strange work schedule. Tom was able to do an amazing designing plans which ended in a wonderful remodeling project. His solving problems skill was one of the main keys to all the problems that were raised during the work and his team did a great job in realizing their vision. The Prestige construction & design team was helpful, caring and experienced. Were very happy with the final remodeling project.

Description of Work
Tom recently completed the remodeling of our kitchen and bathrooms.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, electrician, flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling

05/25/2017

Kevin F.

Tom did a wonderful job when we hired him and his people to renovate our house. We hired him to execute our designed plans that we did with another design firm. The design plans were to remodel our kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry room and living room on top of the dining room area as well. Tom at Prestige construction & design and their several subcontractors that were hired for our remodeling in order to do the electricity, plumbing and custom kitchen cabinets, were able to bring the design to life with an amazing skills and special attention to all the small details which made this remodeling project a huge success and very beautiful. During the work, we noticed very clear how the working crew and the subcontractors were easygoing and skilled with several modifications that came up due to unknown problems that arises during the work and all of them were communicating with us when they happen. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Description of Work
We hired Prestige Construction & Design to bring to life a design that we had from another design firm.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, marble & granite, home remodeling, hardscaping

05/22/2017

Laura M.

Our house had a big water damage emergency and we were in a search for someone that will be able to bring all the damage spaces in the house so we can move back to our home. What we needed to do was to remodel the dining room, kitchen, powder room and the guest room including 2 bathrooms. On top of it, we needed to install new hardwood floor all around the first floor and to replace some light fixtures. The kitchen remodeling was the most complex one because it included the replacement of all the cabinets, countertops, sink, appliances, backsplash and all the finishing items. All the people that did the actual work at our house were professional, polite and hardworking. Prestige construction & design did an amazing job and it was a pleasure to work and dealt with. The complete restoration project was done in a very timely manner. We definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
A complete restoration for our kitchen, guest room and 2 bathrooms.

Category closet systems, electrician, remodeling, water damage restoration, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/02/2016

Antoinette K.

Description of Work
Extend bedroom and add a bathroom

Category remodeling, home builders, hardscaping

11/10/2015

Shant A.

Description of Work
They re-did my whole bathroom with a obsessive eye for perfection and detail. Looks beautiful and the wife is happy!

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, remodeling

03/12/2015

SARAH T.

It went well. I talked to 10 contractors and they came out with the best price out of all. It's beautiful! Shami was great he worked all the way through and he even accepted my calls during Christmas! I was very pleased with all of the workers and it only took like two weeks to build.

Description of Work
They built a sunroom. From scratch to finish.

Category remodeling, home builders, sunrooms

09/20/2014

Curonda B.

The work was excellent! They did beautiful work and looked even better than some that I found online. They were also very professional, like something you would see in a design magazine!

Description of Work
They gutted out the entire bathroom and redid it completely.

Category home remodeling

08/14/2014

Jonathan L.

It is hard to convey my experience without expressing my circumstances. Over thirty years I have owned a dozen homes and in most instances, remodeled to one degree or another. That said, I was not new to the nuances of renovation and working with a contractor. It is based on this that I feel my feedback is particularly valuable and offer the following: Our project lead and supervisor, Rafael Benjamin along with the support of the owner Tom, did an amazing job from start to finish. In general, quotes can be tough to compare as scopes or the approach to accomplishing can vary. After setting a scope and trying to gain some level of comparison, I think you are really left with your gut sense of where your trust should lie. I did not miss the mark at all when it came to trusting in the estimate and the team that stood behind it. Most specifically, it is easy to add costs once the project begins based on discovery and/or additional thoughts/desires. Quite frankly, there was not one instance whereas I felt quality was sacrificed or I was taken advantage in this respect. At every turn and as typical there were several, Rafael was there to disclose, discuss and determine the best way to approach and resolve. In addition, I felt that the crews that worked on site were all experts within their trade and not generalists. This is not always the case and quite frankly made a significant difference in the end product. In conclusion, I hope you might consider my review as a good source for a recommendation. That said, it is a personal decision for which I know those reading will make every effort to assess what is best. Simply put and the best way I can convey my gratitude is to say that I would not only refer Prestige Construction, but will use them again.

Description of Work
This was significant overall renovation of the interior of the home. In short, all flooring was replaced, kitchens and bathrooms were remodeled. In addition, concrete slab needed to be retied to foundation walls. lastly, there were over a dozen items of smaller nature, but were included within the scope.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

07/23/2014

Rick G.

I had called several construction companies looking for a company that would be able to build a patio using pavers but with a specific pattern and in-ground marble mosaic. Of all the companies, Prestige was able to provide me exactly what I was looking for at the most competitive price. They made the process easy and completed the project with utmost professionalism. The outcome is beautiful and absolutely stunning. This made the backyard unique and very cozy. I highly recommend Prestige Construction for your future projects.

Description of Work
Build a custom patio in the backyard using pavers and an in-ground marble mosaic tile.

Category remodeling, marble & granite, hardscaping, patios

02/11/2014

Pegah R.

Tom was very receptive to what we had to say and after negotiating with him we got the most spa faculae kitchen and flooring that everyone complements us about. The results surpassed our expectations. Tom was always there for us to answer questions and always addressed everything fast. He was very professional and his team truley had amazing ideas. We loved working with Tom so much that we have recommended him to our friends and will definitely use his servises in future remodels again.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen redo, marble flooring for entire first floor, and wood staircase

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, home remodeling

02/02/2009

molly A.

we start by meeting with company designer to work on kitchen design and selection of martial. the company preform an excellent workmanship with me, the arrive every morning to work and complete the project in a professional manner.

Description of Work
complete kitchen remodeling include new cabinets, granite counter top, tile floor, complete kitchen rewire, new plumbing and more. complete bathroom remodeling include upgrade plumbing to copper, rewire, new jacuzzi tub, tile walls & floors, custom vanity, granite counter top & complete interior painting.

Category remodeling

BIG Outdoors

Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, ROOM ADDITIONS, FAMILY AND LIVING ROOM ADDITIONS, ROOFING, PATIO ENCLOSURE & COVERS, CUSTOM SHOWERS, PLUMBING, REPIPING, PAINTING-INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION, WROUGHT IRON WORK, GENERAL REPAIRS, RAIN GUTTERS INSTALLATION, BLOCK WALLS, DRYWALL, TILE WORK, HEATING AND A/C, ELECTRICAL, HARDWOOD FLOORS, VINYL FLOORS, DECKS, FENCES, ACOUSTIC CEILINGS, SECURITY BARS, STUCCO/RESTUCCO, CARPETING, CHIMNEYS, FIREPLACES, RETROFITTNG.