L.A. Master Plumbers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

21781 Ventura Blvd #533

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

L.A. Master Plumbers are licensed and professional Los Angeles Plumber serving the greater Los Angeles and Surrounding Areas. As a dedicate Los Angeles Plumber, customer satisfaction, knowledge of the plumbing trade and advanced plumbing technologies are only a few of the aspects of our plumbing services that set us apart. We are a full service Los Angeles Plumber capable of handling all of your Los Angeles home plumbing needs....

04/23/2015

Karyn L.

I was referred to this service provider through my home warranty company and told they would contact me. Within an hour or two, they called to confirm the appointment, then again confirmed the day before and then once again when they were on their way to my residence. Two guys showed up right on time, and immediately put on booties over their shoes to protect my floors. One man was obviously training or supervising the other worker, giving him frequent directions and then standing back to watch the work. I really appreciated the way he treated the other worker, showing him respect and never condescending to him in front of a customer. Even with this simple project, the lead man asked a few questions, then explained to me in advance what they were going to do and then they got right down to it. The professional manner in which they handled the project was appreciated, and it instilled confidence and put me at ease. The job was done quickly, and I was able to pay electronically with my debit card. Later that day I received an emailed receipt (my preference) which included a description of all the work that was performed, and digital photos of the leak and repairs. All in all, I was very favorably impressed with this company, and the respectful way they conduct themselves. I will definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Simple repairs to a toilet. Water is running continually as the tank is leaking into the bowl.

07/02/2014

Adina P.

The service went well. We did discuss some re-piping for the house, but we did not go through with that. We appreciated their feedback, however. We just had them clean and inspect the main drain. The technicians were very honest and did a nice job. They were also very thorough. I would definitely consider using this company again.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for ANY Drain Cleaning or Stoppage.

03/24/2014

Kelly N.

They were awesome! They installed a new disposal, and they were very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
I purchased The Big Deal, $109 for 2 Hours of Plumbing Labor.

03/18/2014

Mark I.

They honored it because it was supposed to be during the day, but I called them on a weekend at night and they honored the coupon.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

01/14/2014

Alexandra C.

I tried to get an single appointment for an estimate. As soon as I mentioned "Angie's List coupon" towards a bigger job, they gave me a runaround that had my head spinning and my work schedule upside down. After the dispatcher (MYRA) took all my information down and told me she'd call me back with a time, she never called back. I called second time (next day), and spoke with DAVID, who said everyone was out and no one could help me, he took all my information down and said HE'D CALL ME BACK IN 15 MIN. No call. I called again - call me crazy - and they said no one could verify the coupon except the owner - WHAT?!? NEXT DAY, someone called and left a msg saying they'd come by the following morning 10-12. I took time off from work. I received a call AT 12PM (!) saying they would be late 1 hour. I WAITED 4 HOURS! Finally they called again and asked if I'd like service at my home. These people are nuts or they hate Angie's List Customers.

Description of Work
Replace pipes under bathroom sink.

09/26/2013

Kevin H.

The guys ran into a little trouble when the city installed shut off valve would not entirely turn off my water... makes soldering impossible. They got around the issue in a reasonable amount of time and got the job done really well. They even gave me a cap to plug up the system until I could do the pvc part myself at no cost. They were in and out, everything is working great and I'm very happy.

Description of Work
They installed a pressure regulator before my sprinkler system.

09/18/2013

CLYDE R.

It turned out very well once we got it. They came out about three weeks after we bought the deal. There were extra charges. I thought they were very fair in their pricing. They did a thorough and clean job. I was not so pleased with the Big Deal. Why did it take three weeks for Angies List to communicate to the plumber, to communicate with me? Their responsiveness was good, but the responsiveness for the Big Deal was not good. They were right on time and they were extremely professional.

Description of Work
We have used a Big Deal for LA Master Plumbers. They changed the pressure regulator. They repaired a shower and a toilet, and an under-sink leak.

09/17/2013

Trevor G.

Love to give details, but they never showed up to do the work.

Description of Work
Nothing. Never called. Never made appt. Never contacted me.

Category plumbing

Hello (Member name removed), With all due respect as soon as we received your work order, we sent you a reply message through Angie's List. In the message I asked you to call the office, since you did not leave a number to contact you, so we could confirm an appointment time frame for the one of the days you had requested. I have not had contact with you sir and you have not responded to the message sent through Angie's List. If you would like to be serviced we would and will be more than happy to service you ! Please contact the office at 818-349-8406 so we can further discuss you work order. Have a Blessed Day, David Contreras

08/19/2013

Neelroop P.

This may have been simple bad luck, but it seems like the contractor did not know how to lay out what they could or could not do. Their first worker went beyond his skill set to try and fix things, and likely did more harm than good. Another person from the contractor came out and fixed what the first guy had done wrong, but at the end of the day it was a lot of time and money wasted on my part.

Description of Work
They were supposed to investigate and repair a leak in my bathtub. This led to removing some tiling around the faucet fixture, replacing the copper piping, and then installing a new faucet. However, many complications arose, including 2 leaks. Furthermore, the tiling was never quite right again.

08/17/2013

Michael P.

It was satisfactory. They responded in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for LA Master Plumbers for unclogging a drain.

Save The Day Plumbing

If you are looking for a plumbing services contractor, Save The Day Plumbing is here to help you with your plumbing issues. Call us today to schedule an appointment. Plumbing, Residential Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing Hidden Hills CA; Westlake Village CA; Woodland Hills CA; Canoga Park CA; Chatsworth CA; Northridge CA; Encino CA; Malibu CA; La Crescenta-Montrose CA; Bell Canyon CA Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing Repair, Affordable Plumbing Services, Residential and Commercial Plumber, Plumbing Service Provider http://savethedayplumbingca.com/

Ortiz Specialty Sewers

Ortiz specialty sewers is a plumbing company. We have the experience and dedication! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or text to schedule a free estimate today! we serve all of Los Angeles County

All Valley Plumbing Service, Inc

When it comes to plumbing problems, All Valley Plumbing Service in Mission Hills, CA is the company to call since 1963. Our plumbing contractors are reliable and professional. Whether it's a simple pipe leak, or a full emergency, we can handle any plumbing needs that come your way! We work on residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today and let us take care of it quick!

Rooter, trench less, hydro jetting, video camera, leak detection, gas, water & sewer, re-pipes & tank less water heaters repair.