Kitchen & Bathroom Experts

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2016

6219 Nita ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Kitchen and Bathroom Experts proudly serve Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Our team of experts specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We proudly carry professional designers that will help you bring your remodeling project from the beginning to completion. Our team of professionals can

11/19/2020

Angela O.

The company was so professional from start to finish! We needed an addition put on for extra space and the job they did was seamless! It looks like it was always part of the house! Amazing job!

Description of Work
Addition on the home

Category home builders, architect

10/29/2020

Vicki C.

AMAZING COMPANY!!!!!... The project manager came out to meet us. We sat for hours . He was able to work with my budget around and remodel my kitchen and bathroom exactly how I wanted. The main reason why I decided to go with this company, they were able to start right away, and they were not pushy with us like other companies. All workers were very reliable. Before starting the job we did a walk through with the project manager and informed me the process of the installation. I am so pleased with the job that now I want them to fully remodel the second house of the kitchen that I rent. Everything is absolutely gorgeous and functional! I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Kitchen / Bathroom Remodling

Category architect, home remodeling

10/29/2020

Cathy M.

Joe and his team did an amazing job. The kitchen looks better than I could have imagined. Everything they said would happen did. His team was great, always on time and professional. I have already recommended them to friends. I would hire them again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

10/28/2020

Cody H.

I recently spoke with the folks at Kitchen and Bathroom Experts, and they provided me a courteous and thorough consultation. Any prospective client should know that they are more interested in making sure you are doing what is right for you rather than helping themselves. I say this because they helped me to understand that undertaking a new home project right now might not be best for me, and provided me lots of additional advice beyond that as well. Given my experience I will definitely look them up again when the time is right. I highly reccomend anyone who is in need of their services reach out to them!

Description of Work
Home Design Consultation

Category architect

10/27/2020

Lee S.

First and foremost KB Experts team were very personable, professional, and did an outstanding job renovating my Master Bathroom. They always showed up on time, due to covid-19 they wore mask, gloves and maintained a distance of 6 feet. We have replaced our tub Combo with a walk in shower and a stand-alone tub for more of a luxury style. Thank you KB Experts for assisting me with the designs, ideas and choosing the right materials. I couldn’t be happier with the results, I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, architect, home remodeling

06/23/2020

Tien T.

KB Experts provides excellent customer service. We had contractors come in the past, and this company was far superior. They went into detail of what to do and gave straightforward answers. They seem to really care for me to understand the project and also help with dealing with the city. I would definitely check them out. All of my years of interacting with different companies, they are just honestly the best!

Description of Work
Accessory Unit

Category architect

09/28/2019

Jason F.

Installation went great and they were very accommodating about addressing minor alterations to the plan here and there. Would hire again as they were very easy to work with!

Description of Work
Replaced bathtub(including removing old rub and tile and installing new tile), install overhead light, install bathroom fan, installed new toilet, installed new light fixture, removed old overhead heating element, painted walls

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

07/31/2018

Cordelia H.

Transformed my bathroom- looks beautiful, especially tile wall and shower, whole room bright and elegant, new and to code. Had workers there every day- on time, hard working. Finished bathroom as estimated (including 2 small additional projects) and well before my deadline.

Description of Work
remodel bathroom, laundry room cabinets &door install and paint

05/21/2018

Ted D.

Excellent. Daniel (Sales Rep), Freddy (PM), Francisco (Concrete Lead), and Giovano (Painting Lead) were all excellent. They have the customer's whishes or desires as a higher priority over completing the tasks as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Replaced several facia boards before repainting entire exterior of house. Demo'ed, regraded, and re-poured 3.5 squares of concrete.

Category concrete repair, house painters

04/16/2018

Robert R.

Our project manager was Joseph and he was amazing. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and Beyond. Our kitchen was told that it would take 36 days and it actually only took them 30 days. All of the crew members showed up on time and always cleaned up after each day. We will definitely use them when we do a bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, electrician, home remodeling

09/18/2017

John B.

Once work was started, the kitchen was almost completely done in one month. Of course there was much planning and things to purchase, but they have different crews that perform different tasks and that makes things go faster. They are not the cheapest, but you get a high quality work product done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen.

09/09/2017

Kieran R.

The representative from K&B experts, Daniel, came to my house right on time and was very professional in his evaluation of the situation with my bathroom. He was courteous and professional. He wrote up a very detailed quote for me, describing every detail of the remodel and the timeline to get the job done. Daniel was very knowledgeable and informative and obviously has extensive experience in this area. I was ready to go ahead with this remodel but some financial issues prevented me from moving forward at this time. When I informed K&B experts that I could not move forward with the project, they were extremely professional in their response to me and were so courteous at all times. I was very impressed by their professionalism.

Description of Work
I needed to get a quote to fix a leaking toilet in my bathroom on the 2nd floor of my house. The floor baseboard was dis-intergrating and this needed to get replaced and new tile put in place etc. in addition to other upgrades in my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

06/26/2017

Ari S.

They are very responsive and on time.

Description of Work
I called them for service again since they performed an amazing job last time. I remodeled my kitchen and now it looks amazing.

05/20/2017

judy L.

It worked out very good. Daniel Dachot was very helpful, understanding and very patient.

Description of Work
Took out existing patio roof and replaced it, painted the house and replaced concrete

Category concrete repair, house painters, patios

11/22/2016

Ari S.

These guys totally saved my home from total ruin. I knew things were bad, but not nearly as bad as when I had a pro take a look and explain how badly the neglected situation had become. Luckily, they offered some major discounts on a lot of their materials which really helped me out a ton with the budget. My roof needed to be completely redone, and the kitchen was a wreck, but I knew I hired the right crew to work with - and they made sure that the project was done as smoothly as possible. Not only that but my house looks great again, brand new shingles on the roof, the brand new paint job, and new cabinets for the kitchen really make the place feel completely brand new!

Description of Work
Roof and kitchen.

Category custom cabinets, roofing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

11/18/2016

Ari S.

Description of Work
General remodeling.

Category remodeling

11/17/2016

Amit F.

My home needed a fairly large remodeling job: I wanted to replace the carpet with laminate flooring, and rebuild the metal staircase with a wooden one. My real problem comes from the living room which needs some major work. I wanted a new fire place, and something to really zazz up the look. The designer these guys had was totally in sync with what I wanted. We removed the carpet, put in the flooring I wanted, and made it match perfectly with the living room, which has it's own brand new fire place and rock facing. I really enjoyed working with this team, they made sure to clean up after themselves every day, and when the job was done they made sure every element was in it's place, including our satisfaction

Description of Work
Home General remodeling and upgrades

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

11/11/2016

sara R.

we’ve been looking to remodel the country kitchen in our home that we bought several years ago. It was an eye sore that needed to modernize to match the rest of the home! We decided to work with these guys again, since they remodeled our downstairs bathroom a few years ago, and did a fantastic job. Once again these guys did an excellent job with the kitchen - even offered me the promotion they offer new customers! The new cabinets look spectacular, and I absolutely love the new appliances. These guys are the best!

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling

09/25/2016

Michelle E.

I called and inquired about how I can get estimates for my bathroom remodel I was happy to hear that they are offering free designs and estimates. I set a time and met with one of their project managers that was very nice and knowledgeable that understood exactly what I wanted and what I needed. Wow! Thank you guys so much for how amazing my bathroom came out. I'm so happy that it came out just the way I imagined it. These guys were always on time and they always cleaned up after working. I had them remodel my bathroom and it came out great, the tile was fully replaced and the cabinets as well. Again thank you so much for your great work guys.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling ,flooring,new showe , new vanity upgrade electric and plumbing and new shower doors.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, epoxy flooring

09/22/2016

Roni F.

Great work guys, I really appreciate your effort on making my bathrooms look this good. They were always on time, and kept me updated with every step of the way on completing my bathrooms. After they were done working, they would always clean up after themselves which really made me at ease. Again, thank you guys for your great work. Thank you

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

09/18/2016

Lior D.

Thank you so much for your great work on my home, these guys did a phenomenal job. They were always on time from the first day of meeting with the project manager to get my free estimate to the last day of the job. They worked clean, and when they did make a little bit of a mess they were sure to clean it up. I decided to remodel my kitchen with them and it came out looking amazing. They did a great job with changing the entire look of the kitchen. Which gave my home an entirely new feeling. Thank you I will definitely be calling you guys again for any future changes in my home.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling

09/15/2016

Lee A.

I needed my kitchen, the connecting hallway and the bathroom to be remodeled to better fit the overall house. After doing some shopping for contractors around My area, I found K and B Experts who gave me the best offer. Besides being very honest and upfront about the costs, but still finding a way to give me a great quote, they also did a marvelous job! I was eager to change the kitchen to a more modern look, and with the hallway and kitchen tiles to match seamlessly. The bathroom was flipped upside down from grungy and unused to a brand new one!

Description of Work
Hallway and bathroom remodeling

06/04/2016

Paul Z.

I would just like to say I am amazed by the way my master bathroom came out. I hired Kitchen and Bathroom Experts to demo the entire bathroom to allow for a full bathroom remodel, we added a new tile floor, a walk in shower with a bench, a double sink vanity, and finally got upgraded plumbing and electrical systems. They always kept it professional from the start of the project to the end of it. When we first sat down to talk about the estimate of the project, I was given a great price and each and every one of my questions was answered which kept me worry free. They were also always step by step with how the project was planned out which really showed professionalism to me. I would definitely hire them again to do anything in my home.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/03/2016

Alex K.

I recently had my kitchen remodeled by Kitchen and Bathroom Experts I had gotten a new set of floor tiles, and granite, I also removed the wall between my kitchen and dining area for more comfortability. I just want to acknowledge the fact that I am astonished by the remarkable work that K&B Experts did. They were on time to the appointment where I was given my price estimate for my project. And they had also gotten the entire project done quickly and it came out just as they had described it. I highly recommend giving Kitchen and Bathroom Experts a call if you are looking to start a project in your home you won't regret it!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

06/01/2016

Taly K.

They came everyday at 8 am and left around 4 pm leaving my house nice and clean.

Description of Work
i contacted kitchen and bathrooms experts because I wanted to upgrade my kitchen I need to replace my old tiled countertop, my backsplash and I thought about refacing my kitchen doors as well. After they came over for a design session I went ahead and hired them to do my full kitchen remodel. After they showed me the new option of a semi-custom kitchen cabinets and how affordable they were and amazing looking I went ahead and chose a nice white shaker type of design. I also replaced my countertop with a nice new granit. My kitchen came out looking great.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling