Kitchen & Bathroom Experts

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

6219 Nita ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Kitchen and Bathroom Experts proudly serve Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Our team of experts specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We proudly carry professional designers that will help you bring your remodeling project from the beginning to completion. Our team of professionals can provide you with detailed analysis of your home, or a fully developed 3D plan, so you can know that the kitchen or bathroom you are getting is exactly what you want!...

home remodeling (23)architect (6)Patios (1)home builder (1)roofing (1)electrician (5)countertop installation (5)cabinet makers (5)tile installation (4)house painting (3)plumbers (3)interior painting (2)

11/19/2020

The company was so professional from start to finish! We needed an addition put on for extra space and the job they did was seamless! It looks like it was always part of the house! Amazing job!

Description of Work
Addition on the home

Category home builders,architect

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

10/29/2020

AMAZING COMPANY!!!!!... The project manager came out to meet us. We sat for hours . He was able to work with my budget around and remodel my kitchen and bathroom exactly how I wanted. The main reason why I decided to go with this company, they were able to start right away, and they were not pushy with us like other companies. All workers were very reliable. Before starting the job we did a walk t...

Description of Work
Kitchen / Bathroom Remodling

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Joe and his team did an amazing job. The kitchen looks better than I could have imagined. Everything they said would happen did. His team was great, always on time and professional. I have already recommended them to friends. I would hire them again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

10/28/2020

I recently spoke with the folks at Kitchen and Bathroom Experts, and they provided me a courteous and thorough consultation. Any prospective client should know that they are more interested in making sure you are doing what is right for you rather than helping themselves. I say this because they helped me to understand that undertaking a new home project right now might not be best for me, and pro...

Description of Work
Home Design Consultation

Category architect

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/27/2020

First and foremost KB Experts team were very personable, professional, and did an outstanding job renovating my Master Bathroom. They always showed up on time, due to covid-19 they wore mask, gloves and maintained a distance of 6 feet. We have replaced our tub Combo with a walk in shower and a stand-alone tub for more of a luxury style. Thank you KB Experts for assisting me with the designs, ideas...

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

06/23/2020

KB Experts provides excellent customer service. We had contractors come in the past, and this company was far superior. They went into detail of what to do and gave straightforward answers. They seem to really care for me to understand the project and also help with dealing with the city. I would definitely check them out. All of my years of interacting with different companies, they are just hone...

Description of Work
Accessory Unit

Category architect

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

09/28/2019

Installation went great and they were very accommodating about addressing minor alterations to the plan here and there. Would hire again as they were very easy to work with!

Description of Work
Replaced bathtub(including removing old rub and tile and installing new tile), install overhead light, install bathroom fan, installed new toilet, installed new light fixture, removed old overhead heating element, painted walls

Category electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Review for Kitchen & Bathroom Experts - 6219 Nita ave, Woodland Hills, CA - 38138907

07/31/2018

Transformed my bathroom- looks beautiful, especially tile wall and shower, whole room bright and elegant, new and to code. Had workers there every day- on time, hard working. Finished bathroom as estimated (including 2 small additional projects) and well before my deadline.

Description of Work
remodel bathroom, laundry room cabinets &door install and paint

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/21/2018

Excellent. Daniel (Sales Rep), Freddy (PM), Francisco (Concrete Lead), and Giovano (Painting Lead) were all excellent. They have the customer's whishes or desires as a higher priority over completing the tasks as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Replaced several facia boards before repainting entire exterior of house. Demo'ed, regraded, and re-poured 3.5 squares of concrete.

Category concrete repair,house painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

04/16/2018

Our project manager was Joseph and he was amazing. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and Beyond. Our kitchen was told that it would take 36 days and it actually only took them 30 days. All of the crew members showed up on time and always cleaned up after each day. We will definitely use them when we do a bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,electrician,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

Remodeling - General, Kitchen, Bathroom.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing