JERRY CARLISLE HOME INSPECTION

Founded 1975 • With Angi since September 2005

Jerry Carlisle is a Member of the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) and has obtained the designation of Master CREIA Inspector (MCI). Jerry is also an Certified ASHI Inspector who has obtained ASHI highest level of inspector training and experience. Jerry has over twenty years of experience providing, Home, Townhouse/Condo, Apartment and Commercial inspections in Los Angeles and Ventura counties....

ADVANCED GROUP PROPERTY INSPECTION CO

Advanced Group Property Inspection Company (AGPIC) is a group of professional property inspectors that was formed in the summer of 1993 by Alex Kay Keshishian. Ever since, we have grown to become a prominent property inspection company trusted by real estate experts and industry professionals in all of California for residential and commercial property inspections.

Multipoint Development LLC

At Multipoint Development, you will receive the best customer service and professionalism guaranteed. We offer variety of services for your residential or commercial property. If you are a contractor or a builder and need Title 24 Compliance and HERS Inspection (AKA HERS Rater), we got you covered. If you are a realtor or a homeowner and need a Home Inspector, Energy Audit, or Property Photography or Videography we’ve got you covered as well. We use top of the line equipment and extensive training to provide accurate and quality results. Our staff are constantly trained with the most up to date standards of practice for Home Inspections and Energy Audits. Multipoint Development has a 5 Star Rating on Google, Yelp, & HomeAdvisor. You can reach us at 818-747-4016 via call/text or visit our website for more information at MultipointDevelopmentLLC.com

Offers by Multipoint Development LLC on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

08/16/2014

Lori A.

Excellent, I meet Jerry Carlisle phone 818-645-8701 at a Condo I'm purchasing. He showed up on time. Very Professional, I've had other inspectors for other homes I've bought and Jerry is the most professional Inspector I've ever meet. He has a badge with several certifications that all home Inspector's should have. Being a Condo I wasn't sure how much there was to inspect. Jerry inspected the complete exterior of complex and a very complete inspection of the interior. He has a special HIGH TECH COMPUTER EQUIPMENT CALLED THERMAL IMAGEING CAMERA, I had never seen this before. Jerry was able to check thru the walls of the entire interior if there was any Water Leaks inside of the wall. Plus it had a whole combination of various things this device could do. Including check the A/C temperature. I was very impressed with his many years of home inspections. He has lots of patience. I always ask way more questions than a normal buyer asks. He answered every one, never rushed me, took his time. The inspection actually when approx. 1/2 hour over the time that Jerry said it should take, that's because of all my questions. I've had other inspectors actually make excuses why they can't do something, or they refuse. Jerry checked the water pressure, (which I've been told by other inspectors), we don't do that. Jerry advised me of various items that needs attention & the approx. life span of other items within the unit. He went into the Attic, again something that I have had others refuse to do. Advised me of any problems associated in the attic, IE: Insulation, quality of building, etc. This was very important information for me, being on Limited Income and buying a place to retire in, It put my mind at peace that I was purchasing a decent Condo that was well build. He pointed out items that I didn't even think to look at. I wish I would have meet Jerry many years ago, as this isn't my first purchase. I would recommended him & use him again without any hesitation. Even my Realtor asked him if he could inspect some properties for her. She also was very impressed. If you need an inspection of a Condo, Townhome, House, etc. Call JERRY CARLISLE. I talk from many years of experience with other inspectors, call Jerry, he's the best I've found.

Description of Work
Complete inspection of a Condo interior & exterior I'm purchasing.

12/27/2013

ROGER P.

Dry rot & termite inspection. It was done very thoroughly and professionally.

07/15/2013

Lucia K.

He was very good. He was very thorough, and he took a lot of pictures. He found nothing that had to be fixed at this time. In the next 2-5 years, he commended replacing my roof & my electrical panel is original, so he said it might be a good idea to replace that as well. He was just very professional.

Description of Work
He came out to inspect the house, including: underneath the house, the foundation & on the roof.

05/11/2013

Diana C.

needed someone in the valley who was thorough and provided detail explanation. he did all that

Description of Work
very thorough and affordable. would recommend to my friends

05/04/2013

eva H.

Having spent several hours looking at the property ..............Jerry gave us an extensive report on his findings which was very thorough and informative and we will be able to proceed with confidence in keeping our house in the best condition possible.Thank you, Jerry

Description of Work
Having lived in our house for the past 20 years ,we wanted to know the current condition of the dwelling since little or no work had been done to it.

03/25/2013

William D.

The inspection went very well. As Jerry made his inspection, he made notes and I tagged along. He pointed out various things to me and if did find a problem, he would suggest possible ways to fix it. And Jerry answered questions that came to my mind as he did his work. At one point, Jerry donned some hazard-type suit and crawled under the house to look for potential problems like mold, dry rot etc. At the end of the inspection, he gave me a verbal summary of his findings. He said that he would type up a formal, written report. I asked Jerry if he could e-mail me the report and he said he could. The report came the next day or maybe two days later. Sherman Oaks, CAI was completely satisfied with the work that Jerry Carlisle did and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Description of Work
Jerry Carlisle inspected a house that we were going to buy. He inspected nearly all aspects of the house we should be concerned with: foundation, roof, attic areas and roof framing, plumbing, electrical, heating, building interior and exterior and crawl space under the house. Jerry prepared a formal, typed report

01/21/2013

Reed S.

Jerry arrived right on time, and spent a few hours going through the property. I was able to follow him for most of it, and he pointed out every little area of concern. The report he provided was very thorough, with clear descriptions and pictures. The house turned out to have too many problems to buy, and I'm grateful to Jerry for finding the myriad flaws in the house.

Description of Work
Home inspection for new purchase

11/02/2012

STEVEN G.

Jerry arrived on time and was very professional and thorough. He also answered my emails afterwards in a timely fashion. I'd recommend.

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/26/2012

Colleen C.

"I found Jerry on Craigslist and of the 4 inspectors I called, he was the most friendly, attentive and professional over the phone. So, I just went with him. The house we had Jerry Inspect was built in 1998 so their wasn't much that could have been wrong. But, I felt Jerry was thorough anyway. He went on our roof! This is something many inspectors don't do for some reason anymore. The report was incredibly detailed and helpful. Jerry is very low-key and sighs a lot. So for tense people like myself I was expecting from his non verbal noises that he wasn't liking what he was seeing. But, he is just very relaxed, I guess. Because he would instead say after sighing things like "this is a good quality system. Probably one of the better panels I've seen." He mentioned most of the items that should be adjusted or fixed while I was with him. A few times I stopped and talked to the realtor and I missed a few things until I read the report. Make sure you read the whole report. Don't let the pushy selling agent distract you. I think they like to do that. There was nothing critical in the report. But, there were a few things I needed to know that he didn't mention directly. Jerry seems to really care about doing a great job and seems to hold himself to a higher standard. Cool guy. He took the time to answer lots of questions patiently some that were beyond his responsibilites and had just to do with homeownership (as this was our first house). I totally recommend him. Also, I had problems getting phone messages at the time and he called to confirm twice before the inspection date. I did not respond because I didn't know he'd called. But, Jerry arrived early the day of the inspection and never mentioned it, just did the job as he said he would.

Description of Work
Inspection of a 3 bedroom Single Family Home in a planned community. This included roof, garage, surrounding yard, attic, anything he could reach.

10/15/2012

Marie N.

Jerry arrived on time, and asked if I wanted to walk through the inspection with him, which I very much did. I'm buying this house on my own and I need to know it inside and out. He explained most of his observations as we went, especially the important findings. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond by answering all of my questions patiently and giving me extra tips such as letting me know that I can call the county to report one of my future neighbors who have a backyard filled with furniture and trash as a safety and health hazard. A few hours later he Emailed me a detailed report with items noted as a Safety Concern, Further Evaluation, Correction Recommended, and Recommended Upgrades. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Home inspection during escrow

Category home inspection

Property Inspections House, Condo, Townhouse, Apartment Buildings, Commercial Properties