Golden Line Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2014

6449 Independence Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Golden Line Construction offers a fully inclusive client-focused construction management experience. We specialize in a Lexury custom home building and Home design, New construction, Room additions, Full home remodeling, kitchen & Bathroom remodel & Architectural design. We serve our customers in

11/14/2019

James C.

I had never used my old basement and I decided to start use it but It needed remodeling. My neighbor recommended me Golden Line construction and after I saw their work on his house I hired them. They arrived on scheduled time and all employees were friendly, professional and helpful. There were some issues but working crew resolved everything easily. My basement looks amazing, better than I expected. Highly recommended contractor!

Description of Work
Remodel a basement

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

11/13/2019

Robert A.

This company remodeled my bedrooms and a living room. I could not be more impressed by the attention to detail, quick service and professionalism of Goldenline Construction! Not only did it turn out even better than what I expected, they really cared about getting me exactly what I wanted and making sure every aspect of the job was done to exceed my expectations. Every single person who came into my house was kind, respectful and worked really hard. I cannot recommend enough Goldenline Construction.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

11/13/2019

Carl T.

I am very lucky I decided to go with Golden Line Construction to build an addition to my home. Not easy and not small project but Golden Line is reliable company and they did even better than I expected. All employees were very friendly, helpful and respectful. The project manager was honest from start to the end of the project. He was also very helpful and informative. This company deserves highest recommendation and will hire them again, for sure.

Description of Work
Build an addition

Category home remodeling

11/05/2019

Tim R.

They built a new garage at my place. I wanted to spend a little bit more for that project but I requested high quality job. This company gave me exactly that. They worked quickly but were accurate and didn't made mistakes. With no issues they finished before estimate time and my new garage is fantastic. Golden Line Construction is highly recommendable company.

Description of Work
Build a garage

Category remodeling, garage builders

10/31/2019

Mike C.

I decided to add 2 rooms to my home. I knew I had to find reliable contractor for that job and Golden Line Construction was perfect because I already saw similar job they did at my brother house. We agreed about price, it was more than fair and project started soon. There were some unexpected issues but it was resolved without loosing much time or money. The quality of job they did was top notch, I am very satisfied and will highly recommend Golden Line Construction!

Description of Work
Room addition

10/25/2019

John F.

Thiss company remodeled my kitchen. They were professional and honest from start to finish. I didn't had to do anything, they made everything so easy. And the most important, final result was amazing. Very trustworthy company, I will work with Goldenline Construction again for sure.

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Category home remodeling

10/14/2019

Michael O.

I wanted to build an addition to my home and I sent a quote to several contractors. I decided to go with Golden Line Construction not because their price was lowest, it wasn't but their answer was most serious and they seemed to be most capable for that job. After we signed an agreement they soon started new project, building an addition to my home. They were excellent in all aspects of their work. It went smoothly and outcome was phenomenal. Highly recommendable company!!

Description of Work
Build an addition

Category remodeling, home builders

09/16/2019

James T.

Goldenline Construction built an addition to my house, they built 2 rooms and the quality of their work is more than great, just brilliant service. They finished before estimate time and the price was same as we agreed at the start of the project. I can't ask for more and will highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Build an addition

Category remodeling, home builders

06/05/2019

Mira G.

It was very good, it's still ongoing. They take care of me and they give me an estimate, they also help me with the budget

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of my house.

06/01/2019

John N.

I decided to replace my old garage with new because it was very old and in very poor condition so I started to looking for reliable contractor. After I interviewed almost 10 contractors my final choice was Golden Line Construction, they gave me best solution. The crew came to my house on agreed time and they were professional, respectful and worked hard and quick. The project was done exactly on scheduled time within my budget. The quality of built garage was excellent, great work! Highly recommended contractor!

Description of Work
Build a Garage

Category remodeling, garage builders, home builders

06/12/2017

Tara P.

Excellent work. Fair price. These guys are knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely hire them again for any number of projects.

Description of Work
Bathtub reglazing

Category bathtub refinishing

09/03/2015

Eiyar P.

we were referred by a friend who work with Goldenline construction and was very happy with the overall results and communication. i wanted to remodel my office and the guest room, so we met Daniel and explain what we want and what needs to be done. we did some research online to focus on the project and ensure that we get what we want. so daniel brought samples of hardwood floor and color guides and also gave us some cool ideas, how to utilize the room in a smart way and also in Eco-friendly materials. also our backyard didn't look that much even though we try keep it up, certain area are corroded, needed to repaint the walls upgrade the BBQ area with new counter tops and equipment. also we did some resurfacing around sharp edges and exposed concrete to smooth it and give a nice shine. replaced electric hardware and outlets and repainted the gazebo. and we retro fitted a bigger and more sturdy attic ladder (the old was broken a shaky) the project(s) went well the team was really nice and we had a meeting every few days to discus progress and questions we have. its not easy to find a good and trustworthy contractors these days. and that's why we always try to get one that was recommended by our family or friends. i can surely say here, that we are extremely happy with the result and are very happy to recommend Goldenline construction and for sure will use them again.

Description of Work
room remodeling and backyard renovation and retro fitting attic ladder.

08/02/2015

Sharry S.

It was all handled very professionally. Workers were prompt, worked hard and cleaned up mess every day! They did a great job! A ratings - This is true of the entire crew!

Description of Work
In master bath, remodel included tear down, prep of all areas. Laid tile, marble, new shower, new tub, new toilet & re-painted entire room.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

01/28/2015

Emma S.

Doni had a great vision for what I need done and the finish is excellent.

Description of Work
patio repairs, recess lights, new vanity ( bathroom) Interior paint in bedroom

05/20/2014

Maya S.

I couldn't be more happier, Golden Line Construction did an AMAZING job with my bathroom, the customer service was unbelievable every question or concern I had, the team took their time to answer and explain every little thing, not to mention the great price! I will definitely recommend to my friends and family

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets

Thank you very much for your review and hope you enjoy your new cabinet in bathroom it was pleasure to know you and hope to continue and serve you.

Garage Door World

Call us today for all your garage door needs! Garage Door Replacement, Opener Replacement, Broken Springs Replacement, Weather Seal Replacement, Hinges Replacement, Guide Rollers Replacement, Off Track Repair Call Now! For Service By Our Expert Technicians. Call Us Now!

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available

Construction - Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Room Additions, Restoration, Demolition, Foundation, Commercial, Venetian Plaster, Windows, Doors, Landscaping, Patios, Roofing, Pools, Electrical, Flooring, Masonry, & Driveways.