Gold 'N I Jewelers

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2015

We specialize in custom designing for over 35 years. We carry a huge selection of fine jewelry and beautiful high fashion silver jewelry for your everyday and evening wear as well. Some of our services include the following: custom designing, special orders, all ring sizing, prong re-tipping, stone replacement, soldering, jewelry polishing and cleaning,engraving, all watch repair, watch batteries, custom designing, CAD designing, and laser welding while you wait and watch! Anything is possible, so please feel free contact us for a specific need....

Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's custom furniture has being custom making furniture and upholstering existing furniture for over 30 years now, previously located at the corner of Oxnard and Kester for close to 30 years, licensed and insured, along with some of the best workmanship that you will find for all of your furniture needs, what places this small family business apart from its competition, is not only the best quality materials and supplies but the fact that we are not happy with your project until the client is, and will stand behind what we do with five year workmanship Warranty along with a life time warranty on any custom made frame/wood structure

11/07/2017

very professional and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed watch, sized rings; also bought beautiful jewely

09/23/2017

Harry did excellent work. My engagement ring was heavily damaged. Harry did exquisite work rebuilding the entire ring, making it a much better version of the original. The setting is beautiful but also stronger than the original and has more sparkle. He also has a beautiful collection of custom jewelry that anyone would love to add to their collection. Everything was a wonderful mix of both classi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have jewlery cleaned and appraised, and I needed to have some items repaired.

CATEGORY jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

10/16/2016

They were very professional & conscientious, work done quickly & well. They were also very warm & friendly. I had a ring that I was told could not have the prongs redone & they were able to do it. I had another ring fixed and after it was fixed they told me it also needed to have some of the stones tightened before they would want to return it to me so that it would be in the best condition possib...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair & maintenance of several pieces of jewelry & watches

CATEGORY clock repair,jewelry stores

05/31/2016

Went extremely well. Took a great deal of time to understand what I wanted done. Very professional and strongly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a cross. My cross was bent and after it was repaired it looked brand new.

05/31/2016

I was so pleased with the final product. They really brought my custom design to life. It was even better than what I imagined it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom necklace design. The piece was handmade using 14kt rose gold with white diamonds and black diamonds.

CATEGORY jewelry stores

Custom Designing, Special Orders, Ring Sizing, Prong Re-Tipping, Stone Replacement, Soldering, Jewelry - Polishing & Cleaning, Engraving, Watch – Repair & Batteries, Custom & Cad Design, & Laser Welding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal