Everguard Home Insulation Inc.

Founded 1959 • With Angi since March 2006

Everguard Insulation has been a family business since 1959. Today, over 60 years and three generations later, we're proud of our contribution to the community, economy and environment. We help people save money on their utility bills while also enjoying a more comfortable home in both summer and

2022 Super Service Award

insulation (178)HVAC Companies (6)

10/07/2022

Destiny T.

We used Everguard Home Insulation for blown-in attic insulation during the last terrible heat wave and I feel so much more confident that we will continue to survive them going forward. They made the entire process incredibly easy and answered all my questions quickly and kindly. They sent me a lot of information about the materials they use and I could easily do my own research that they were using high quality materials that will last ages in our little home. They were in and out and clean. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Blown-in attic insulation

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

05/26/2022

Mike B.

I have used Everguard 5 times now over the last 5 years.. 2 of my own houses and 3 for extended family. My attic is typical for the Valley, its hard to access because of the low slope hip roof, making it very important to have the installer pay close attention while insulating corners and edges. After installed for several days, I check to make sure that their are no hot spots by taking a reading with an infrared thermometer of the ceilings. So far, with a minor exception in a corner, it has kept my ceiling temp within 2 degrees throughout the house. And I know from past experience, if that corner gets a lot hotter during future heatwaves, they will come out and make it right.

Description of Work
Blown-in cellulose in attic

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

Thank you for your continued support of Everguard Insulation. We are happy to hear that you and family have used us multiple times. We look forward to working with you again.

05/25/2022

Tamika G.

Everguard was great! Insulation job completed as scheduled and they were timely and professional.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

Thank you for your review. We are so glad we were able to help you with your insulation. We hope you enjoy the added comfort to your home.

03/17/2022

BRUCE G.

Front office was on top of it with estimates, scheduling, and documentation. Crew arrived on time for removal and cleaning of the attic. Installation crew actually came early and helped the removal crew and were able to finish a 2 day job in one day. Clean up wasn't perfect but was very good with minimal clean up of extra insulation and dust. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove Old Attic Insulation, Clean and Seal Attic. Install New Cellulose Insulation

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that we were able to help you with your insulation needs. We hope you continue to enjoy the added comfort to your home.

03/14/2022

John K.

Very happy with Everguard, Roy, who came out to look at the job, was very professional and knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with the estimate. Because of the nature of the insulation job there were two different crews on two different days and the attention and quality of the work by both crews did not disappoint.

Description of Work
insulation

Work Completed On 03/13/2022

Thank you for the kind words! Happy we could be of service and hope you enjoy the added comfort to your home.

03/01/2022

Roy R.

Very smooth operation. They arrived early which I liked and were done and gone quickly with quality work.

Description of Work
Install insulation

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Thanks you for your kind words! We were happy to earn your trust and hope you are enjoying the added comfort to your home.

12/03/2021

Sue M.

Everything was completely outstanding. They arrived on time, contacted day before to confirm,remind me they were coming! The whole staff was super professional and the work was timely and clean and see a difference in my home. Very happy with them and recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you continue to enjoy the added comfort to your home and appreciate the referrals.

11/04/2021

Matt K.

Everguard Home Insulation was excellent from start to finish. They provided a competitive quote and followed through with timely, efficient, quality work installing attic insulation. Highly recommend for your next home improvement project

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we were able to help you and hope you are enjoying the added comfort to your home!

10/15/2021

seth S.

excellent! Cleaned up after themselves. Shopping around they had a fair price. Owner recommended not to remove old material to save money. I decided to do a clean install anyway because their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Insulation removal / install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

07/29/2021

james F.

The guys were great. Worked hard and did a very nice job, were very happy. The girls in the office were excellent and answered all of our questions. The price was the best, very reasonable. Thank You for a awesome experience, and a job well done.

Description of Work
insulation

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

02/17/2021

Cindy L.

Excellent customer service. Office staff was understanding and accommodating when I had to reschedule appointments. Young men that actually did the work were conscientious, well mannered and genuinely nice guys. They cleaned up the little bit of mess that the job entailed and left the house in good condition. The price seemed reasonable based on the estimates I received from 2 other companies. Roy at Everguard took the time to totally explain the scope of work and did not try to oversell.

Description of Work
Clean old attic insulation and debris. Then install new blown insulation.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/15/2021

Tiff B.

The work overall was very good with them.

Description of Work
Looking to get my garage insulated with foam insulation. This is for existing walls, not a new build.

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

01/12/2021

Peter J.

Very helpful not just with attic insulation but also with finishing up paperwork for rebate.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

02/26/2020

Desiree D.

I was in need of a small job for my garage. Two walls in my garage needed blow in insulation. The first few quotes I had was Crazy! I spoke with them and they new exactly what needed to be done and could quote it accurately over the phone. The quote was half! They really are a family owned and operated business. They were able to do the work the next day and took only about an hour. Great job.

Description of Work
blow in insulation

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Review for Everguard Home Insulation Inc.  - 23450 Collins Street, Woodland Hills, CA - 38411640

10/15/2019

Deming C.

This is 5 star best company for sure: 1) first call with Steve, owner. He is knowledgeable and helper. 2) 2nd call with Cynthia, manger. She arranges job efficiently. 3) Technician, Jonathan, did the excellent job. 4) EverGuard Home Insulation ( EHI) is excellent team work. 5) on time. 6) experience. 7) price is reasonable. 8) honest. 9) don’t do unnecessary job so no wasting money. 10) excellent service overall. You MUST call them before you make final decisions. You won’t regret.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

07/23/2019

Lisa A.

We have definitely noticed an improvement in our indoor temperature.

Description of Work
Wall and attic insulation

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

09/05/2018

Barbranne H.

They were great, on time and very professional.

Description of Work
I had the attic insulated

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

05/16/2018

Noreen L.

I spoke to three different people, none of whom must have taken good notes because the next time I talked to someone, they thought I was having something different done. I asked for ONE ROOM. After re-explaining this to everyone I talked to there, I measured the room and was given a price of 460.00 I was told to clean out the room, which I did. They called the day before to confirm the job of two rooms. I said, no - ONE ROOM. They said they had a minimum of 575. I thought that was fine, I did have another wall that they could do. But then they re-added it and came up with 600+. It's not the fact that that there was a price difference. But the fact that there was almost a 200 dollar price difference, that none of them seemed to know what they were scheduled to do at my house, and they wouldn't admit that they made a error. Even as they were talking to me, they didn't know what they were scheduled to do at my house, but wanted to blame me for not remembering who I spoke to. I was excited to find a company who had good reviews and didn't have "salesmen" as they put it. But oh my god - none of them seems to know what the other is doing! Disappointing and, furthermore, unprofessional. Yes, they made that price clear from the beginning. However, I didn't do the initial calculations. They did. I gave them accurate measurements. They did the estimate. They never told me there was a minium. They didn't want to accept their mistake and wanted to default to the 1.95 per sq. foot.

Description of Work
insulate a room for sound proofing

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

04/28/2018

Sharon L.

The crew showed up right on time. They were friendly, professional, and extremely hard-working. When the cleaning portion of the job was finished, we couldn't believe how clean and new our attic looked. We hired Everguard again a couple of weeks later (after getting some electrical work done) to blow in the cellulose insulation. We were thrilled with their work and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Remove insulation and clean out 44 years' worth of attic dust and dirt. Install new blown-in insulation.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

01/03/2018

Thomas G.

Everguard had good Angie's list reviews and I'm glad I went with them. They were very friendly. I made an appointment for the following week. They came and looked at the attic and provided an estimate on the spot with no commitment for installation. I decided to do it right away and within 2 hours they had blown the new insulation over the old insulation which was 40 years old. In addition, I applied for the Energy Saver credit which was accepted and am now getting a rebate also. Attic square footage was about 900 sqft. In addition, when the inspector for the Energy Saver credit came to inspect the attic, he asked me if it was Everguard without knowing. He said the work by them is always good and he can tell the difference. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
We had really old attic insulation and needed to install new insulation.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

11/22/2017

Vicki&Keith W.

We have already noticed the difference in how heat is conducted from the roof into the house. It is staying much cooler. I am looking forward to seeing how it holds in the heat when we finally get some cold weather. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
We have been in our home for 30 years and had never redone our attic insulation. In addition, we had an addition done which required the contractor to put part of the new roof over the old roof. The contractor left a lot of debris in the attic. Everguard cleaned all the debris out of the attic and vacuumed all the old blown in insulation. Then they rescreened our vents so birds can not get in, and blew in fresh insulation.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Review for Everguard Home Insulation Inc.  - 23450 Collins Street, Woodland Hills, CA - 36603050

09/12/2017

Jorge B.

These guys were very professional, performed the work in a timely manner and cleaned up after they were done. The price was very resonable. Will hire them again in the future

Description of Work
Install insulation in the attic

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

08/14/2017

Chris R.

Excellent. Nice people, friendly, very helpful and efficient.

Description of Work
Insulated my father's house.