CalSpec Home Inspection Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2014

A licensed General Contractor since 1973 [B289543] Home Inspector since 1999 member of CREIA. Complete Home Inspections Service covering all of Southern California. $50.00 discount coupon on my web site www.inspectorsteve.com....

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

Multipoint Development LLC

At Multipoint Development, you will receive the best customer service and professionalism guaranteed. We offer variety of services for your residential or commercial property. If you are a contractor or a builder and need Title 24 Compliance and HERS Inspection (AKA HERS Rater), we got you covered. If you are a realtor or a homeowner and need a Home Inspector, Energy Audit, or Property Photography or Videography we’ve got you covered as well. We use top of the line equipment and extensive training to provide accurate and quality results. Our staff are constantly trained with the most up to date standards of practice for Home Inspections and Energy Audits. Multipoint Development has a 5 Star Rating on Google, Yelp, & HomeAdvisor. You can reach us at 818-747-4016 via call/text or visit our website for more information at MultipointDevelopmentLLC.com

Offers by Multipoint Development LLC on Angi
Pryce Home Inspections

Pryce Home Inspections serves all of Ventura and Los Angeles counties. I am an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector who uses thermal imaging techniques to see what the naked eye can't. That means I can find water leaks, insulation problems, and faulty wiring that would be completely missed by another Inspector.

Offers by Pryce Home Inspections on Angi

12/10/2014

charles W.

My wife and I just went into escrow on a small house in Oxnard near the ocean. Our agent referred us to a couple of home inspectors for our physical inspection. Steve answered the phone right away and as we chatted for several minutes he seemed very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything he was going to do. We settled on a day and time and fee. we were planning on doing some remodeling that turned out to beneficial to us as Mr. Archer was a Licensed General Contractor, and we were coming from out of state and didn't know anyone. He made several good suggestions and gave us a few subs to contact. As far as his inspection was concerned, he was extremely thorough. he let me tag along and ask some questions, and pointed out main shut offs and the electrical meter etc. all in all he was about 3 1/2 hours. he even offered to come back (free of charge) for a final walk through before our escrow closed I would happily recommend Mr. Archer.

Description of Work
General physical home inspection on a property we just had opened escrow on

Category home inspection

12/08/2014

SUSAN C.

He could not have been more helpful, answering all my questions and making recommendations of certain companies I might want to call for estimates. All-in-all, I would not hestitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
After being highly recommended, he inspected a new home I had purchased. He was very through, surprising me with the time and attention he gave even to the smallest things. He spent some four hours, after which he showed me a printed copy ot the inspection while walking me through the house and pointing out what his comments referred to.

Category home inspection