Audio Pro Direct Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2014

22647 Ventura Blvd # 125

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Audio Pro Direct, Inc. is a custom audio/video systems integration company. We specialize in home theater and electronic systems, camera surveillance, multi-room audio, multi-room video and more. We provide professional expertise for all aspects of system planning, design, sales, custom installation and service for basic home theaters to total home automation systems....

home theater installation (27)home automation (15)home security systems (10)electrician (1)camera repair (1)

02/19/2020

APD was initially hired as subcontractor to run all the low voltage wiring in my new home construction. I was so impressed with them, that I decided to use them for all the finished work as well. Michael and his team came up with great solutions to some difficult setups. We needed a remote AV cabinet in the basement to feed a 1st floor Family Room surround system setup with multiple inputs running...

Description of Work
Audio Pro Direct (APD) did all the low voltage wiring and finished AV work for my new home construction.

Category home theater design,home security systems,home automation

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

01/22/2019

great practical advice to understand my equipment - would use these guys again in minute for anything dealing with home audio

Description of Work
advice -- very helpful and without angst

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review !!

09/14/2018

Great customer service and very trustworthy company. We decided to upgrade security system at our home and we contacted several companies. Audio Pro Direct answered most detailed, gave vs great advise and several options. They just seemed to be most professional. They started work prompt on time and finished all components within scheduled time. The new security system work perfectly, great qualit...

Description of Work
Install home security system

Category camera repair,home theater design,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

09/06/2018

Audio Pro and there amazing crew did my smart house project. They installed Landscaping lighting front and back, smart switches around the house with timers, smart thermostat for the AC and sound system. the quality of the components they use are highly rated and function perfectly. I am very much enjoying the system and Miki is always available give support where needed. Prices are reasonable and...

Description of Work
Smart home, sound system, lighting

Category electrician,home theater design,home automation

08/24/2018

Excellent, spent time explaining system. 2nd TV mfg defect, spoke to mfg- we returned TV he came back and installed almost immediately after we notified had replacement

Description of Work
Setting up TV and Sound

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/10/2018

I decided to install new Security cameras on my home because my I wasn't satisfied with my old system. I heard about Audio Pro Diurect from my business partner and I checked system and his house and it was excellent so I called them. We set up a meeting and technician came to my house and we disccused about a project. He was very knowledgeable and professional and we made a deal. Severa days after...

Description of Work
Srecurity camera installation

Category home security systems,home automation

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

12/18/2017

Great! Very smooth and professional!

Description of Work
Michael and his crew pre-wired our new construction house everything went well with scheduling and follow-up on each stage which is very rare to find these days!!!

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

12/11/2017

Very successful. Michael is very knowledgeable and responsive. Based on my budget he was able to recommend the right systems for my house. He was very good about communicating and coordinating his scope with the rest of the subcontractor doing work at the house. I highly recommend his servicers.

Description of Work
Low voltage wiring of the entire home. Installation of alarm system, Wi-Fi, camera system and audio system

Category home theater design,home security systems,phone wiring

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

12/07/2017

Great. Would strongly Recommend audio pro direct to any of my friends or family.

Description of Work
Pre-wire entire house and install all finished AV systems.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

thank you [Member Name Removed] for the reviewI !!! we really appreciate the business and your kind words.

11/22/2017

I work with Michael for a few years every time he performs,. The best service and very professional will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Cameras installation and follow up servces

Category home theater design,home automation

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review!! We are really glad to hear that you guys are happy with the service for your kind words.

Tv Installation , Cameras Installation , Surround Systems , Home Automation , Smart Remotes , New Construction Low Voltage Prewiring , Central Vacuum Service & Installation , Computer Network Installation , Phone System Service & Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express