ATM Remodeling & Construction Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2013

19803 Victory Blvd

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

License: #958338. ATM Remodeling & Construction Inc. offers years of experience, expertise and design skills making homes beautiful and functional. We mix creativity, innovation, product knowledge and exceptional customer care to all of our remodeling projects. We provide focused, tailor made individualized attention to each of the handful of projects we commit ourselves to. As your partner and responsible guide, we are there for you from the first step of planning and choosing your design, through remodeling stages and until you are back comfortably and happily occupying your newly remodeled space. With every project, no matter how big or small, we begin with a personalized case study of your wishes and needs, generating an exchange of ideas. It is those ideas that will lead to drafts, floor plans and a full understanding of the project objectives. Our team will guide you through the whole design process, from optimal use of space to selection of materials and blending of colors. That way, we can undertake construction with confidence. We provide constant oversight of all our work, as well as regular updates with a strong emphasis on client control and satisfaction. At the end, we leave the space, transformed, clean and ready to use, as our hundreds of satisfied customers can attest to....

home remodeling (81)tile installation (29)interior painting (18)plumbers (17)flooring (16)electrician (13)countertop installation (10)door installation (7)glass repair (6)concrete repair (6)hardscaping (4)hardwood floors (4)

09/13/2019

Well, obviously I had to go over my original budget. My total spend on the house was $900,000. Honestly, in my opinion and the opinion of many of my friends who lived through the renovation with me, I believe I got $2 million dollars worth of remodeling for that $900,000. That’s how good Sami is. I love my new home and Sami did not cheap-out on anything. Knowing the situation I was in he worked wi...

Description of Work
I bought a 1929 home from a “flipper” who had put a veneer of quality over what was ultimately a very flawed and unstable home. He hid problems well so the inspection did not find many of the problems. Thinking the house was in “great shape” I came up with a budget along with my excellent designer (AGF Designs) and I was ready to install the “bells and whistles” to my new home. My designer recommended ATM remodeling and Sami the contractor. THANK GOD I hired ATM. I pretty much needed to go through my original budget just to make my new home safe and fix the problems the “flipper” had hidden so well: Damaged roof, rotten under-flooring, fake I-beam which was basically so shoddy that the house began to collapse under its own weight, no insulation, sub-standard wiring etc etc. I was devastated. I wanted my budget to go to building a pool, a pool house, an outdoor balcony over the family room, decking in the back yard, upgraded floors, re master bath etc. Just when I thought my dreams of my “bells and whistles” were gone for good, ATM said that if I was willing to work with him he was willing to work with me. I would have to go over my original budget, and I may have to wait a little longer, but Sami said that he thought he could make the house stable and up to code AND give me most of what I really wanted. I couldn’t believe it. He literally wanted me to fulfill my dream for my new home and not take advantage of my situation. The man is incredible.

Category remodeling

08/27/2019

Wonderful. Sam was easy to work with and we loved the end result. The project took longer than quoted, which was frustrating, but in the end we have a fantastic bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/02/2018

Great. I call the owner, "No problem, Sam," because every time I'd think we'd hit a terrible issue, he'd say, "No problem." Then the issue would disappear by the next day. His crew were cheerful, polite and took care not to damage the other rooms as they worked. I love my new bathroom.

Description of Work
complete gut and remodel of bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,concrete repair,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

06/06/2018

After doing a search for bathroom remodeling contractors, we came up with the names of three companies with whom we met. The ideas and prices of two contractors were not something that we liked or could afford. We met with Sam Meir, the owner of ATM Remodel and Construction. He was very helpful giving us ideas and walking my husband and me through the process including adding handicap accessibilit...

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/12/2018

02/16/2018

My main contact, Sam the contractor, was professional and responsive. The guys who did the actual work were very polite, extremely hard working, thoroughly cleaned up before leaving each day, trustworthy, and did an overall excellent job. There was a little bit of a language barrier but it didn’t cause any issues. I would definitely recommend ATM and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Shower remodel: Demo existing tile shower. Hot mop. Replace all pipes. Install new marble. Install new shower head and sliding door.

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

02/14/2018

Sam of ATM Tile provided an estimate, which was more than some other guys who weren't licensed at all, so I bit the bullet and decided to hire him after negotiating that I would buy my own tile. Sam is pretty chill and personable and responds to questions. However sometimes he was slow to respond or didn't answer certain questions. I checked with the State of California, and ATM Remodeling is lice...

Description of Work
Demolition and removal of a tile standing shower roughly 3' by 3' in area and 10 feet tall, due to leaking shower pan (and deteriorated drain flange). Installation of a new tile shower from the studs and concrete slab up, using existing plumbing. We agreed that the new shower would slightly wider and more open than the original. activities as listed in contract: frame shower, hot mop, replacement drain, new faucet, tarp paper shower walls up to ceiling, floating and cement floor installation, tiling (I provided the tiles and grout), new shower walls, patching of walls and new showerhead. The invoice says there is a 5 year warranty. It happened right before Christmas 2017. I don't celebrate, but I know it was a tight time for everyone.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

07/25/2017

I never received any services other than the initial consultation.

Description of Work
Sam was very nice and professional the day he came out to look at my kitchen for some remodeling. After consulting with him, I decided to just do my floors at this time, and he gave me a very fair price. I would've been happy for him to do the work, except I think the job was too small for him. He hasn't, to this day, showed up to do any work, even though he told me he would. This is why I'm giving him a negative review. Please don't say you are willing to do work and then never show up. Not good. I have found someone else to do the work.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

02/17/2017

All I can say is wow! I have dealt with many contractors, but none have been as good and efficient as Sam! Don't waste your time and look no further! I got 3 different quotes to remodel my bathroom and Sam by far came in with the best price, and always followed up with me during the decision process. His workers are top notch and I can't wait to use Sam again for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, installation of 7 interior doors, and painting in 1 bedroom.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

Review for ATM Remodeling & Construction Inc - 19803 Victory Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA - 34477963

Thank you for choosing our company ATM Remodeling and Construction inc. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you choose us again in the future.

08/08/2016

Our kitchen and small bathroom looked as if it was the original since the house was built in 1955. The space was outdated and felt very cramped, especially when having guests. This is not exaggeration, but we must have interviewed 12 contractors before deciding on Sam and ATM Remodeling. We spoke to every type of contractor from the unlicensed/uninsured to somebody who said they price their servic...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, break wall down to open space, drop and insulate ceilings, add recessed lighting, open wall to extend mud room and stack washer dryer, remodel small bath

Work Completed On 07/25/2016

07/30/2016

Amazing. ATM was an incredibly professional and responsible company without any of the hassles and up-selling we were experiencing when taking bids from other contractors. The owner, Sam, was incredible to deal with from the moment we first met him, working within our budget, being patient when we had a one month delay in the start date (as we searched for tiles), and going the extra yard to make ...

Description of Work
The tiles in our front walkway and on our front porch had cracked and decayed and needed a complete replacement. We needed to re-cement the walkway and re-tile the entire area.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,concrete driveways,remodeling,patios

Work Completed On 07/23/2016

Remodeling- Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Total Home Renovation. Exterior/Interior Paint, Hardscape & Landscape, Patio Enclosures & Covers