All Over Locksmith

California: Contractors
06/30/2023

PO Box 180

Woodland Hills, CA 91365

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs. ...

locksmith (249)door installation (5)garage doors (4)

05/23/2021

They were professional, gave us advice on solutions we didn't know were possible for our situation, and we are extremely pleased with our new locks.

Description of Work
New locks for a front door

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thank you for posting a review of our service. Your time is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to have been of service and offer you top notch service as you deserve. We look forward to be of further assistance in the future should the need arise.

12/03/2020

It was a great experience. He came when he said he'd come. He fixed the lock which saved me $ from having to replace the entire lock. He cleaned up after he was done and it's been working well ever since. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Rebuild Broken Front Door Lock

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our Service. Your Business is highly appreciated. We look forward to being of Service to you in the future should the need arise.

11/13/2020

It was incredible! He was quick to respond and come to my home. He was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. It took him maybe 30 minutes top which was impressive. I'm thrilled with his service and would be happy to use him again or recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He fixed both our dead bolt and door lock

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Locksmith Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise. Your business is highly appreciated. Thank you.

10/30/2020

Replaced main entry gate closer mechanism and adjusted sane to our complete satisfaction. Also rekeyed common area entry door and gates perfectly. In both cases work was perfect and no problems have been encountered since unlike experiences we had with other local locksmiths. Extremely professional, on time and great value for money paid.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith,doors

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for all your kind words and taking the time to post a review of our Locksmith Service. We are so glad to have been able to deliver great service to you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being of service in the future should the need arise.

08/07/2020

The entire project went great. From the first contact by phone, to the final transaction of payment. I called to inquire about pricing and scheduling. We made an appointment for a couple of days later. Isaac showed up right on time and was ready to work. He had a mask and all the necessary tools to rekey the locks and provide me with plenty of duplicates. I had a coupon, through Angie's list that ...

Description of Work
I needed to have 5 locks re-keyed

Category locksmith,doors

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

We are so happy to have delivered excellent service to you as expected of our technicians. Thank you for posting a detailed review of our company and all your kind words. We look forward to being of continued service to you in the future should the need arise.

08/06/2020

Perfect! Ran kept in touch me the whole time. My house is a rental, and he kept in touch with me and my tenant. He had to increase the estimate due to a lock needing to be replaced. I approved that, he did the work, and I was a very happy customer! I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

Description of Work
Re-key all 5 door locks in my house.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thank for taking the time to post a review of our Company. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we are glad to have delivered top notch Locksmith Service to you and your tenant. We are available 24/7 should the need arise.

07/01/2020

The owner, Ran was courteous, on time and clear every step of the way. I wasn’t sure what I needed in terms of security and he didn’t over sell me but gave me realistic scenarios with an option to upgrade later if I felt it was necessary. He was fantastic. I really liked his attitude and would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Two dead bolts, one door knob reset, one key reset

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

We are so glad to have been able to deliver professional Locksmith Service to you. Thank you for taking the time to post a Review of our Company. Your Time & Business is Highly Appreciated! We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future.

05/14/2020

Easy to deal with, pleasant and on time. Work done in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Whole house re-key

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

We are very glad to have been able to offer you a pleasant experience with our Service. Thank you for your Review and Business. We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future. We'll be happy to be of service.

05/14/2020

Fantastic. He was communicative, got the job done right, and explained everything that he did. I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

Description of Work
Replace lock and key

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Company and for using our service. We strive to offer Top Notch Service at every job. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

03/27/2020

Competent and gracious throughout the work period. When he realized he did did not bring a bronze knob replacement, he ran to hardware store to find the right color for which I';m most grateful! It was such a pleasure to have a trusted locksmith on my premises.

Description of Work
Changing of lock and tumblers on different doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Top Notch Customer Service is our Top Priority. Thank you for choosing our company and taking the time to post a detailed review of our service. We are here for all your Locksmith & Garage Doors needs.

Locksmith Services - House & Car Lockouts, Marshall & Sheriff Evictions, Lock Installation & Repair. Safe Installation, Repair, & Replacement. Security Metal Door Installation. Access Control Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check