All Over Locksmith

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

locksmith (257)door installation (8)garage doors (5)

05/28/2022

Michael D.

The locksmith was able to come out same day and got 8 locks rekeyed very quickly. Dina in the office was very helpful in getting discounts applied to help with the cost as well. Great experience and very happy to have new keys and security.

Description of Work
Multiple locks rekeyed

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our service. Your business is highly appreciated and we will be glad to be of service if needed for any future Locksmith Service needs.

04/30/2022

William E.

I highly recommend All Over Locksmith! Ran, owner of the company, and Kourosh did an excellent job! They were prompt, extremely professional and personable! Everything was explained to me in detail. I will definitely be using them in the future!

Description of Work
New front door entry/deadbolt system installed, rekey back garage door entry, adjust guest bath door.

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

Thank you for using our services. Your business is highly appreciated! We will be happy to be of service to you any time in the future should the need arise.

01/18/2022

Linda S.

It went well and we were very pleased.

Description of Work
Provide & Install New Deadbolt

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our service. We were very glad to be of service to you. We look forward to being of continued service to you in the future should the need arise.

12/01/2021

Joe D.

The locksmith arrived on time. He did the job quickly and efficiently making sure the job was done correctly. He did everything just as I requested. I will use the vendor again.

Description of Work
Changing locks on front and back door.

Category garage doors, locksmith

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

We are so glad to have been able to be of service to you. We are available 24/7 for any Locksmith & Garage Door needs. Thank you for posting a review of our service. Your time and business is highly appreciated.

11/25/2021

Benjamin O.

Fantastic. And they also made other fixes to the door free of charge. Went the extra mile.

Description of Work
Re-Key High Security Lock & Provide Duplicates.

Work Completed On 11/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time post a review of our service! We highly appreciate it and your business. Top Service is our goal at every work order. We are very glad that was delivered to you. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the Locksmith or Garage Door need arise.

11/20/2021

Jason S.

The service was very professional, fast and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Locksmith Service

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

We are very happy to be of service. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our service. Your time and business is highly appreciated. Looking forward to being of service to you in the future should any Locksmith or Garage Door Service be needed.

11/09/2021

James C.

Did a great job and was informative. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Locksmith Service

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

Thank you for your Review of our Service. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to continue being of service to you in the future should any Locksmith & Garage Door needs arise.

05/23/2021

Anne G.

They were professional, gave us advice on solutions we didn't know were possible for our situation, and we are extremely pleased with our new locks.

Description of Work
New locks for a front door

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thank you for posting a review of our service. Your time is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to have been of service and offer you top notch service as you deserve. We look forward to be of further assistance in the future should the need arise.

12/03/2020

Thomas P.

It was a great experience. He came when he said he'd come. He fixed the lock which saved me $ from having to replace the entire lock. He cleaned up after he was done and it's been working well ever since. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Rebuild Broken Front Door Lock

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our Service. Your Business is highly appreciated. We look forward to being of Service to you in the future should the need arise.

11/13/2020

Rob M.

It was incredible! He was quick to respond and come to my home. He was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. It took him maybe 30 minutes top which was impressive. I'm thrilled with his service and would be happy to use him again or recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He fixed both our dead bolt and door lock

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Locksmith Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise. Your business is highly appreciated. Thank you.

10/30/2020

Bernard B.

Replaced main entry gate closer mechanism and adjusted sane to our complete satisfaction. Also rekeyed common area entry door and gates perfectly. In both cases work was perfect and no problems have been encountered since unlike experiences we had with other local locksmiths. Extremely professional, on time and great value for money paid.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for all your kind words and taking the time to post a review of our Locksmith Service. We are so glad to have been able to deliver great service to you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being of service in the future should the need arise.

08/07/2020

DOUGLAS W.

The entire project went great. From the first contact by phone, to the final transaction of payment. I called to inquire about pricing and scheduling. We made an appointment for a couple of days later. Isaac showed up right on time and was ready to work. He had a mask and all the necessary tools to rekey the locks and provide me with plenty of duplicates. I had a coupon, through Angie's list that was applied to the final cost. We used Quickpay to complete the payment, so no exchange of checks or credit cards was required. No Touch/safe. Isaac was on time, friendly and efficient. I would most definitely hire this group, again.

Description of Work
I needed to have 5 locks re-keyed

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

We are so happy to have delivered excellent service to you as expected of our technicians. Thank you for posting a detailed review of our company and all your kind words. We look forward to being of continued service to you in the future should the need arise.

08/06/2020

Samuel R.

Perfect! Ran kept in touch me the whole time. My house is a rental, and he kept in touch with me and my tenant. He had to increase the estimate due to a lock needing to be replaced. I approved that, he did the work, and I was a very happy customer! I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

Description of Work
Re-key all 5 door locks in my house.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thank for taking the time to post a review of our Company. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we are glad to have delivered top notch Locksmith Service to you and your tenant. We are available 24/7 should the need arise.

07/01/2020

Heather H.

The owner, Ran was courteous, on time and clear every step of the way. I wasn’t sure what I needed in terms of security and he didn’t over sell me but gave me realistic scenarios with an option to upgrade later if I felt it was necessary. He was fantastic. I really liked his attitude and would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Two dead bolts, one door knob reset, one key reset

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

We are so glad to have been able to deliver professional Locksmith Service to you. Thank you for taking the time to post a Review of our Company. Your Time & Business is Highly Appreciated! We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future.

05/14/2020

Michael B.

Easy to deal with, pleasant and on time. Work done in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Whole house re-key

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

We are very glad to have been able to offer you a pleasant experience with our Service. Thank you for your Review and Business. We are available 24/7 should the need arise in the future. We'll be happy to be of service.

05/14/2020

DIANE B.

Fantastic. He was communicative, got the job done right, and explained everything that he did. I highly recommend All Over Locksmith.

Description of Work
Replace lock and key

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Company and for using our service. We strive to offer Top Notch Service at every job. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

03/27/2020

Martha M.

Competent and gracious throughout the work period. When he realized he did did not bring a bronze knob replacement, he ran to hardware store to find the right color for which I';m most grateful! It was such a pleasure to have a trusted locksmith on my premises.

Description of Work
Changing of lock and tumblers on different doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Top Notch Customer Service is our Top Priority. Thank you for choosing our company and taking the time to post a detailed review of our service. We are here for all your Locksmith & Garage Doors needs.

03/03/2020

Stephan W.

They are on time, professional, high quality work, he got the work done efficiently and I would hire them again and also recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They replaced my front door, door handle and lock. Also they installed a new child lock for me.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Your safety is our top priority. Thank you for using our services and posting a review of our company. We are available 24/7 should the need arise. Happy to be of service.

03/01/2020

kathy B.

Excellent service. Ran was professional, knew what he was doing, explained many things to me about locks and security, was prompt and very nice. Definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Doors rekeyed

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our company. We are very glad to have been of service to you. Looking forward to server your Locksmith & Garage Door needs in the future should the need arise.

01/21/2020

Karen A.

Great! On time. Good job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Rekey locks

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you for your Review of our Company. Your Business is very Important to us. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should the need arise.

11/22/2019

kathleen F.

I cannot say enough about Ran and his company! He reached out immediately as soon as I posted what I needed. He gave me an estimate and understood I was looking at others as well. We scheduled a meet at my house and when he came and started teaching me about locks and the importance of little things like the plates over the bolt holes and how they can loosen and make the lock not work. He was very quick, kind, knowledgeable and reasonable. He did not push anything on me at all and just wanted me to be a happy and pleased customer which I am! So much so I wanted to make a point of coming on here and letting you know, this company is wonderful. Thanks Ran!!!

Description of Work
Change all locks and rekey

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

Thank you so greatly for posting such a positive and detailed Review of our Company. Your time & Business is highly appreciated. We are happy to have been able to provide you great service. We will be glad to be of service in the future should the need arise.

11/22/2019

M. F.

Extremely professional and courteous. He took the time to explain how to change the security codes so that if need be we can do so ourselves. We had to pay a little extra because we are not close by.

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed and security codes on deadbolts changes upon moving into our home.

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for using our Service. Your Business is Highly appreciated. We are super glad to have been able to provide top notch service to you. Thank you for your review of our company.

11/21/2019

karen B.

I wish I could remember the gentleman's name...he spent a long time due to a problem with one of the locks and did a great job. He arrived promptly, was quite pleasant and very helpful. I will definitely use again, and since I have to rekey locks frequently, I will do so probably sooner than I would like to.

Description of Work
4 locked rekeyed