5 stars home remodeling

22647 Ventura Blvd

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

We are an expert on this field better buildings solutions since 2000. Are you looking for a home construction and a home renovation company that you can depend on? Then you have come to the right place. We offer all sorts of home construction and home renovation services that you will need. 5 Stars Home Remodeling is the ultimate service provider that you can hire for all your home remodeling related requirements. We are in a position to provide a superior assistance to you with getting all sorts of home remodeling related requirements catered. We follow a customer first attitude while offering the home remodeling services. Therefore, you will be able to get your projects completed according to the specific requirements that you have. In the meantime, you can rely on the expert service providers that we will recommend to you with our 5 Stars Home Remodeling Company to provide an outstanding experience. Browse through our website and get to know about all the services that we offer. You will be impressed with our capabilities and how we will be able to help you in order to make your house a better place to live....

10/26/2020

Robert W.

I received 4 quotes on my home exterior paint and decided to go with 5 Stars Home Remodeling because I already worked with them on similar project, they did a great job and their quote was very reasonable. 5 Stars Home Remodeling team arrived on scheduled and they were professional, efficient and made this project easy and clean. My house looks fantastic now, thank you 5 Stars Home Remodeling, they did a great job again!!

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category house painters

01/18/2020

Robert A.

I needed to remodel my kitchen and my brother highly recommended me 5 Stars Home Remodeling because he worked with them and had great experience. They gave me estimate and I was satisfied with their offer. they were also available to start in very short time and it was very important to me. The project went smoothly and was finished on time and within my budget. My new kitchen looks absolutely fantastic. Thank you 5 stars Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Category home remodeling

01/10/2020

meir R.

Levy came to my house and designed a new kitchen. Levy has a friendly attitude he is down to earth, relay able, friendly and honest. All the process was smooth with no change orders, he did some extras that were not in the contract . I saw a lot contractors that were making empty promises and I had lot of frustrations. With Levy I had great energy and was doing this project Happy. Do not waste your time with other contractors, call Levy now.

Description of Work
kitchen&bathroom

Category home remodeling

New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
    Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com