Stargate Pest Defense

20201 SHERMAN WAY

Winnetka, CA 91306

Cleargate Pest Defense is your best choice for effective and hassle-free pest control solutions. We are an operator-owned business and out founders have over 35 years of experience in pest control dealing with all sorts of critters and rodents. We are committed to taking care of all your pest issues as well as providing the best customer service possible. Cleargate Pest Defense was built o family values focusing on honesty, integrity, and respect. We treat your home and business like it's ours. We accommodate a wide range of clients including homeowners, food & retail, to large commercial properties....

07/08/2021

Nick D.

Very well.

Description of Work
Rat infestation.

01/29/2021

Dave S.

Excellent service and responsiveness by all company personnel.

Description of Work
Skunk Removal

01/18/2021

Edie L.

wouldn't come to santa monica

Description of Work
rat control

08/31/2020

Elyse R.

Co representative did not know what it was; he brought back photos to his boss. Reported back they thought it was a skunk nest (although online search did not provide any confirmation of same) and recommended $1,400 removal of same. Also suggested capturing the animal beforehand which made sense but was going to add an additional $350 to do that. Too expensive quote for something that I don't believe is actually a skunk den.

Description of Work
Evaluate a nest under tree in my backyard for removal.

08/21/2020

Ramaswamy R.

Stargate did a good job. Waiting to see the effectiveness of the treatment.

Description of Work
Bee hive removal and treatment to prevent recurrence.

07/29/2020

Petrula V.

This company made my horrible experience go away in a day. They are young, knowledgeable , and polite guys who give a thorough inspection and a plan for solving my problems. They went the extra mile to ensure that their eradication treatments would be effective, and it worked. Call them, trust them—and look forward to your problems disappearing. Also, they have good online systems for digital communication regarding appointment confirmations, quotes, invoices, and payments.

Description of Work
Rodent removal and flea treatment

Category pest control, animal removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words. You've put a smile on all of our faces here at Stargate Pest Defense. We've made drastic changes since opening our doors to improve on all aspects of our company including simple and effective customer communication, scheduling, payments, and most importantly the quality of the services we perform. We greatly appreciate you and all of our customers and we're happy to see our hard work deliver results. Thank you again from all of us!

05/08/2020

Richard H.

Very well. On time and professional.

Description of Work
A large hive of bees had to be extinguished.

03/27/2020

Victor E.

We are very pleased with Stargate Pest Defense. We hired them to relocate our Bee Hive. They did an unbelievable job. We felt good that the bees found a better environment. We also use their quarterly pest service. Very effective. No bugs. Overall, very professional and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Bee Removal & Pest Control

Kevin R.

When I first contacted Stargate Pest Defense I was amazed at their customer service. Definitely something rare these days. Jason and Aaron were very professional and timely. They set up traps in my attic and closed all the entry points they found. I haven’t had any issues since! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rodent Trapping/Proofing

Christian V.

Had some preventative maintenance done. Technician arrived within their timeframe. They were professional and very helpful.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Luis G.

First, I’d like to say that bed bugs are a NIGHTMARE. They are physically and mentally draining. You become sleep deprived and can barely function throughout the day. I hired Stargate to get rid of them and they promised me an extra follow-up visit to take care of the issue. However, I ended up not even needing it! They were so effective in their treatment I told them that it was not necessary. I haven’t seen any since and cannot thank these guys enough.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Patrick B.

They whole crew was professional and efficient. They inspected and isolated the problem and worked to trap the rats existing and come back for the others who returned. Can’t recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Rodent Trapping & Proofing for Client

Category pest control, home inspection

Jerardo G.

I’m so glad I called Stargate Pest Defense! We had an issue at my apartment and they arrived on time, took care of the problem, and gave me a great deal. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Trent N.

I had a rat infestation at my house in Venice. Stargate came by to give me a quote and then got started the next day. They were really easy to contact, very knowledgeable, and their methods were effective. Overall a great experience!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Richard K.

Stargate Pest was so attentive to all my concerns and needs. They reassured me and put my mind at ease. I'll definitely use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Alan C.

I got an emergency rodent service done because I work semi-irregular hours and they were able to work with my schedule. They were quick to respond late at night and their technician arrived quickly too. Thanks for the great service!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating/ Emergency Service

01/07/2020

Rosemarie R.

Incredibly professional and efficient service from start to finish. Gerald was very knowledgeable and solved our problem fast! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Bed Bugs

01/07/2020

Jeremiah B.

5/5 If i could rate higher i would! A year later still no rodents.

Description of Work
General Pest

12/13/2019

Jacqueline B.

very professional and spent a lot of time at the initial estimate/interview.I appreciated the thoroughness of their examination of my attic, crawl space and outside of the home. I’m hoping the follow up services are as good as their initial work and estimate.

Description of Work
Rodent Proofing, Sanitation, and Crawl Space Removal

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to provide the best service not just in the beginning but for life! If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you again!

Mike M.

These guys were great! Fair, upfront pricing and guarantee their work.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control

Great to see happy customers like yourself! Thanks for the kind words!

Kim P.

Stargate Pest Defense sent over Gerald to help out with my ant problem, he was very thorough and very informative. I saw results the very next day, thanks so much!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control

Thank you! We're happy to help.

Adolph S.

I am so impressed with Stargate Pest Defense. We had bed bugs and ants and I could not have chosen a better company. They are attentive, thorough, and professional. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you chose us and that we were able to help you resolve the bug issues.

11/13/2019

David P.

It was good. They were very sharpen and attentive to our needs.

Description of Work
They did some baiting and rat removal.

Category pest control

Thank you for the review!

11/06/2019

dawnise K.

Very professional. They know what they are doing and very knowledgeable when you ask question about any bugs you have seen.

Description of Work
N/A

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the review. We greatly appreciate it!

11/06/2019

Steve K.

It went great.

Description of Work
N/A

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad our service went great for you.

Key Property Inspection Group

We, at Key Property Inspection Group, promise to deliver the best professional services and take great pride in prioritizing our customers’ satisfaction. We deliver the most thorough same day reports in the Home Inspection Industry. We try our best to be the best advocate possible for Agents and buyers by delivering accurate honest information with pictures to support.

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    06/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover

General Pest (ants, spiders, mosquitoes, ticks, spiders, termites, roaches, silverfish, beetles, and more),Animal Control, Bed Bug, and Rodent Control.