MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2006

Drywall licensed contractor serving L.A for more than 20 years and now serving Palmdale area with Additional number: 8183359147. I am fully insured. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL !!! Give me the opportunity to show you why people prefer the King of Drywall. I never request money in advance (in jobs that are not more than 6 days ). If you're happy with my work, I'm happy to receive payment! If you are not satisfied, I will work hard until you are 100% satisfied!...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Wood Paneling Removal

+27 more images

drywall (120)plastering (14)water damage restoration (6)stucco (4)insulation (3)interior painting (28)general contractors (6)electrician (5)mudjacking (3)flooring (2)house painting (1)skylight installation (1)

04/12/2022

Julie W.

Ciero and his team were friendly, flexible and offered a fair price for the work they performed. They also kept a very clean job site and had great communication. I would definitely hire them again should they need arise.

Description of Work
drywall,texture and paint

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

05/12/2021

joe B.

Not good. Ciro started off very cordial. He came to review the job in a timely manner. I went over all the details of the job with Ciro. There were some detail issues because we were adding drywall to the ceiling. For example, the trim where the ceiling met the wall (closet) had to be removed and replaced when the new drywall was installed. this was all discussed and included in the price. Ciro provided an estimate and I negotiated a lower price with him. At the tie he did not say he could do it for a lower price but I would be using inferior products at that price. The problems began when his workers showed up to do the job. It became apparent that Ciro did not go over the job with his workers. When I asked for them to remove the trim, they had to call Ciro for approval. When I asked that they cover furniture, they did a half !@%$ job! I understand the job is messy but if you saw the way they treated my furniture you would be appalled. They did not clean up after themselves each night so the bedrooms, bathrooms were pretty much unusable during this period. They were not hired to paint the walls in the bathroom but because they did such a terrible job of taping when they applied the mud to the ceiling they got mud all over the walls. They tried to just touch up about three inches at the top of the wall to match the existing wall. The problem was they used the wrong color paint and the wrong sheen. This happened in both bathrooms that they worked in. While they were painting the living room wall the painter said he's already applied three coats and its still not covering. The underneath color was a dark brown but it shouldn't have taken four coats to cover. This next part was not their fault. When they finished paint the rooms, thee was a slight pink tint to the paint. I knew this wasn't correct because I had already used this color in the hallway and it was fine. The painters just pick up the paint at DE and paint, they couldn't care less nor should they about the color. When I went to DE to tell them about the shade of paint now on all my walls, they said that your painter used the cheapest paint they carry. MAKE SURE YOU STIPULATE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE PAINT YOU WAN THEM TO USE. When I confronted Ciro about this, he said there isn't a difference in the various grades of paint sold by DE. REALLY?? That's news to DE. DE admitted the shade of paint was off and they reimbursed me to have a painter to come in and repaint what Ciro's team did and DE also paid for the paint. So props to DE!!! In the process of painting my bathroom walls they got paint on my handmade custom cabinets. When I called Ciro he stopped taking my calls. If this is the kind of service you want, then these are the guys for you. I'm not a sour homeowner, just want to warn folks able certain contractors and how there pricing may seem good...they use crappy paint and their on their way to the next customer. If you want to see another review I wrote on Inter Urban Flooring for hardwood floor installation, check them out...they were awesome. Such a difference.

Description of Work
Acoustic ceiling removed, ceilings painted, walls painted in bedrooms and bathrooms

Category contractors, drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize you did not had a great experience with our company but we will continue working to improve our services.

11/30/2020

Robyn M.

They were great! Price was very fair and it did not change from start to finish. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Drywall, concrete, stucco

Category drywall, stucco, mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/30/2020

Mary S.

I would recommend Menaci Drywall Design to anyone looking for home repair work. They were quick to reply and answer questions, get info on what work needed to be done and scheduled an appointment to come do work. From first contact to completion was done in 3 days due to it being over Thanksgiving, had it been a regular week I believe it would have been done even sooner. The friendly and professional service is much appreciated!

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/16/2020

Anthony H.

they did a very good job and in a nice way. He was very clean and cleaned up after his work.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/14/2020

Sylvia A.

Went very well, very thorough, courteous, & professional.

Description of Work
drywall repair after water damage

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/05/2020

Angela H.

Ciro and his crew did a great job. I was pleased with the work and felt I received a fair price. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
drywall repair and paint after water damage

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/10/2020

Jeff G.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He added texture afterwards, and my walls look 100% perfect. Thank you Ciro!!

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

11/06/2019

Cheryl Younger Y.

Totally as planned and contracted and all in 3 days as promised! He was very carful and cleaned up thoroughly. Nice man, honest, hard working, professional and competent. Wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

Description of Work
A 17’ high party wall soundproofed with quietrock, baseboards removed and replaced; quiet rock sealed with quiet seal, plastered, sanded and all painted. Remove and replace light plug recepticals.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

09/08/2019

Benjamin P.

Ciro and his crew were professional and timely with a quality work product.

Description of Work
Drywall Installation for Home Addition

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

08/09/2019

Eric P.

It went great, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
drywall installation and finish texture

Category drywall, plastering, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

08/08/2019

Bobbi T.

We had worked with Menaci Drywall 6 years ago. At that time, we chose them solely based on Angies List reviews. To our delight, Ciro's work was precise and fastidious. Combined with his level of overall professionalism, he left a lasting impression on us. When faced with a similar project recently, we did not hesitate to reach out to him again for help. Six years later, and our positive impression was only reinforced. The work was perfect, promises were kept, and work was finished on time. Once again, we are already planning our next project, a closet redesign, with Menaci in mind. Thank you to Ciro for your excellent work and professionalism!

Description of Work
Closet, hall, and bathroom walls replaced. Included rehabbing doors, replacing molding and painting.

Category contractors, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

10/14/2018

Astrid N.

It was great i had a huge hole on my master bedroom wall. Ciro came gave me a free estimate and thw job was completed very fast. I recommend them they did a great job

Description of Work
Drywall repair in the wall

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

10/08/2018

yapi R.

I had a leaking and the drywall was very damaged, they changed it without any problem. Thank you for saving my bathroom. if anyone wants to hire them, I would 100% recommend it because they are very professional

Description of Work
Drywall Repair in the bathroom

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

10/08/2018

scarlett G.

the people who work here are very professional. I had my job done a couple of months ago and until this day the job looks amazing. thank you

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

10/03/2018

Carlet N.

I have worked with them in the past and this company is so amazing. Ciro Mejia, the owner always thrives for the best. Thank You for doing such an amazing job, I am very happy.

Description of Work
Excellence Again

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

08/14/2018

Pam D.

Ciro was one of the first to respond and he actually came by quickly to see the scope of the work. I got a few bids but felt most comfortable with Menaci because of the reviews. Good communication. Dates had to be be switched a little, but it was discussed. The actual work was excellent and took less time that quoted. The workman was careful to cover everything and cleaned up beautifully inside. He neglected to clean up all on the outside. I let Ciro know and he personally came over on a Saturday and cleaned up extremely well. He cleaned up an area that was not really a part of the mess. I felt like this was an excellent response to my situation. Thanks for the work and the extra work you did to make it all right.

Description of Work
I had a small water leak in ceiling and needed new drywall in the damaged area.

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/19/2017

Carlet N.

It was excellent l, I didn't really knew exactly what I needed and Ciro was kind enough to tell me and recommend me a few things. His price was affordable but wha is most important the quality of the job is impeccable. This drywall job is far the best one that I had, With other companies I had a lot of troubles because they never did the job how I wanted or would leave a mess Menaci Design Drywall exceededmy expectations, they were very clean and I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

07/12/2017

LaShawn L.

Great. Ciro was responsive and prompt. He sent me a breakdown of the price proposal before we agreed on the services. Once I decided on what services I wanted he had two of his guys show up early to start the work. Ciro stopped by mid-day to check up on the progress. I was very happy with the job they did. And they also cleaned afterwards. I would hire Ciro again.

Description of Work
Wall/drywall installed to separate my bedroom closet into two. Painted the new drywall and old wall closet. Also popcorn ceiling scrape off the bedroom closet and hallway closet.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

06/26/2017

Susan H.

The gentleman came out and fixed the wall, however there were some defects with the retexturing. So I called the company, and and someone came out a second time, fixing the texture and now it looks great!

Description of Work
Moldy drywall was removed and replaced.

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

04/21/2017

Alan C.

Ciro uses subs for workman. They are not professional. They do not cover the work areas properly. The sanding and plastering was not good.He says certain items were not in the original quote and adds to his quote. His crews do not clean up and dump plaster everywhere . We had many disagreements.

Description of Work
Install Drywall for house addition and renovation

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

03/23/2017

Robin L.

All went very well,,,excellent service!

Description of Work
drywall repair and canned light movement.

Work Completed On 03/23/2017