MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

6713 Quakertown Ave. 1348 windermere ct ,palmdale,ca 93551

Winnetka, CA 91306

I full service with care , thinking in my family and my costumers

We accept remote payment

Drywall licensed contractor serving L.A for more than 20 years and now serving Palmdale area with Additional number: 8183359147. I am fully insured. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL !!! Give me the opportunity to show you why people prefer the King of Drywall. I never request money in advance (in jobs that are not more than 6 days ). If you're happy with my work, I'm happy to receive payment! If you are not satisfied, I will work hard until you are 100% satisfied!...

drywall (119)plastering (14)water damage restoration (6)stucco (4)insulation (3)interior painting (28)general contractors (6)electrician (5)mudjacking (3)flooring (2)house painting (1)skylight installation (1)

05/12/2021

Not good. Ciro started off very cordial. He came to review the job in a timely manner. I went over all the details of the job with Ciro. There were some detail issues because we were adding drywall to the ceiling. For example, the trim where the ceiling met the wall (closet) had to be removed and replaced when the new drywall was installed. this was all discussed and included in the price. Ciro pr...

Description of Work
Acoustic ceiling removed, ceilings painted, walls painted in bedrooms and bathrooms

Category contractors,drywall,plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize you did not had a great experience with our company but we will continue working to improve our services.

11/30/2020

They were great! Price was very fair and it did not change from start to finish. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Drywall, concrete, stucco

Category drywall,stucco,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/30/2020

I would recommend Menaci Drywall Design to anyone looking for home repair work. They were quick to reply and answer questions, get info on what work needed to be done and scheduled an appointment to come do work. From first contact to completion was done in 3 days due to it being over Thanksgiving, had it been a regular week I believe it would have been done even sooner. The friendly and professio...

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/16/2020

they did a very good job and in a nice way. He was very clean and cleaned up after his work.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/14/2020

Went very well, very thorough, courteous, & professional.

Description of Work
drywall repair after water damage

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/05/2020

Ciro and his crew did a great job. I was pleased with the work and felt I received a fair price. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
drywall repair and paint after water damage

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/10/2020

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He added texture afterwards, and my walls look 100% perfect. Thank you Ciro!!

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

11/06/2019

Totally as planned and contracted and all in 3 days as promised! He was very carful and cleaned up thoroughly. Nice man, honest, hard working, professional and competent. Wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

Description of Work
A 17’ high party wall soundproofed with quietrock, baseboards removed and replaced; quiet rock sealed with quiet seal, plastered, sanded and all painted. Remove and replace light plug recepticals.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

09/08/2019

Ciro and his crew were professional and timely with a quality work product.

Description of Work
Drywall Installation for Home Addition

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

08/09/2019

It went great, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
drywall installation and finish texture

Category drywall,plastering,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

Thank you !!!!

Drywall installation, walls and ceiling problem (water damage ,crack, bump, textures ) I do any texture (venetian plaster, Spanish stile , orange peel, knock down , pop corn ceiling and any texture in your imagination ) pop corn ceiling removal ., I also do commercial property ( t.bar , metal framing, partition walls ,soffit, pony walls steal framing ,arches)

bad service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover