Air Tek Home Performance

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2009

4.3

Air Tek Home Performance is a family owned & operated HVAC company specializing in the repair/replacement, indoor air quality and building performance aspect of total home comfort. BPI certified Building Analyst and Envelope Professional. NATE certified technicians. Additional contact name - Robyn McCall....

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

Offers by Chriswell Home Improvements on Angi

08/18/2018

It went fantastic. He was able to reroute the drip line. Very nice and helpful and informative. I was very happy with both Robin and Doug. I have the worst schedule and Robin made it work because she understood the severity. I am very happy with them and will use them for future air problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak causing mold inside our bedroom from the ac.

03/31/2015

Vendor showed up on time and pricing stayed within estimate. Extremely helpful and patient in explaining how the system works and what the manufacturer recommendations for service and maintenance were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring service, replaced filters and UV lamps in PureAir filtration system.

11/30/2012

Inspect area before they leave to assure they clean up. I wasn't home when they left

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We interviewed one other company that wanted 2k more but offered a much lower quality system. We preferred Trane and are very happy with the product. Our older homes Ca went out during the heat wave so we went for weeks with no AC. Now it seems like a God send as we would not have purchased a new system. It's quiet keeps temp steady in all rooms (Ranch home w one thermostat). Our bills have gone down up to 200 a mo. Pmt to Smud about $185. Much more comfortable and reliable product. Air tex was very busy during the hot days of summer. Follow up could have been much better. Sounded accusatory re inspection problems and paperwork needs (we have never purchased a system before and had in idea of process). Promised floor vents verbally that didn't deliver. Left dirty hand marks on ceiling in fam room. Didn't clean up well. Nice people who worked hard while here. Office hard to deal with, lots of voice mails. Would use again as they know Trane quality product.

03/07/2012

I have a rental property and the tenant had complained of the heater had gone out so I had asked them to go out and take a look at it. They looked at it and got it fixed right away. Their price was reasonable as it was $50 for service call and for some parts which was minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Air Tek Home Performance about two weeks ago for fixing a heater that had gone out in one of my rental property.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Member, Thank you again for choosing Air Tek Home Performance for your service and repair needs. It is always a pleasure to serve our customers and we hope you will consider us for all your future Heating, Air Conditioning and Home Performance needs. Thank you, again. Doug Air Tek Home Performance (916) 226-6443 CSLB# 824188

08/18/2011

Please see above answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The person who answered the phone was surrounded by noisy kids. When the tech did return my call, the quality of the call was so bad I could not understand him. After those experiences, I chose not to proceed any further with this company.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC repair and replacement, building performance evaluation, indoor air quality evaluation, duct sealing & testing.