Above All Roofing

With Angi since April 2013

Above all roofing is fully licensed in good standing, we carry commercial liability and workers compensation for your protection....

EC Roofing Company Inc

EC Roofing Company Inc. is your local Roofing Company focused on providing the absolute highest level of customer service and attention to detail. We provide the highest quality roofing products for our clientele. EC Roofing Company works with Residential and Commercial Owners giving them solutions for Re-Roofs, Repairs, and Inspection. We also support Real Estate Professionals with their roofing needs to keep the transaction moving smoothly. Timely service for Roof Inspections and Certifications is the goal for our Real Estate Professionals. We Look forward to being of service to you!

Guardian Roofs Inc

Guardian Roofs is a Family Owned Orange County Roofing Contractor. With over 30 years of experience, Guardian Roofs is a natural choice for all your residential and commercial roofing needs. We are the seasoned Orange County roofing company with the skills needed to help you protect your property from the elements in every season. Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE (714) 633-3619. Now Servicing Orange County and San Diego!

Offers by Guardian Roofs Inc on Angi
Roofix

We specialize in the complete roofing process from installing new roofs to repairing any issues on existing roofs. We focus on the customer experience. Military Discounts Available! We have years of experience in the roofing industry. We decided to establish our own company after working for the best Roofing Companies in San Diego. We are a small locally owned and family operated company that focuses on the customer experience specializing in all roofing phases. Now serving the San Diego, Riverside and Orange County area.

Offers by Roofix on Angi

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Above It All exceeded my expectations. David came to visit because I had a leak. He went on the roof and put a temporary tarp on it for us. We decided to re-roof and they scheduled around our schedule. They met competitor's prices. They did a beautiful job. When I mentioned that I didn't like two discolored tiles in the front when they were done (we were re-using our old concrete tiles), he had a man come and re-position the tiles so they could not be seen from the street. They really bent over backwards to provide customer satisfaction and they did a great job. I couldn't be more pleased. I'm so glad I chose them!

Category skylights

12/28/2015

Description of Work
Excellent, professional communication, service, and job done. They cleaned everything up completely. I recommend Scott and his crew - in fact, I just recommended him to my daughter in Sherman Oaks.

Category skylights

Simple roof repairs, re-roofs, new construction roofs and all commercial roofs.