951 Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

24301 Oak Circle Dr

Wildomar, CA 92595

951 Construction specializes in the installation of QuietCool Whole House Fan systems. We believe this product is the single most cost-effective way to lower your energy costs and improve the quality of life in your home. Call today and live comfortably with lower air conditioning costs....

08/19/2016

Darrin A.

Perfect. They were very friendly and did a great job. The work they did and the installation was done neatly. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Installation of a whole home fan.

11/06/2015

Parker B.

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, ceiling fans

09/09/2015

Ann K.

Description of Work
Installation of two whole house fans and three attic fans

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

07/09/2015

Phillip G.

Description of Work
Delivered and installed a double whole house fan. The entire process was fast and professional. Done at a very fair price.

05/03/2015

Andrew R.

Everything went great. The crew arrived on time. They took their time and did the job right. My super picky wife was very happy with all the work. While the lead installer was in the attic he noticed some substandard wiring and he brought it all up to code for a reasonable 200$ We have already used the fans for 3 hot days and they work great.

Description of Work
Installed 2 whole house fans with controls

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

10/31/2014

BOB M.

Description of Work
Installation of two Whole House Fans. Requested estimates from several companies, however, only two were willing to do a site estimate. The others only quoted by phone, insisting that a single fan would suffice. Kevin called to let me know he was running late for the estimate. Looked at the layout of our home, and recommended two fans, as we have high ceilings separated by a small attic space. As we were doing two fans he gave a price break ($450) on the installation of the second fan. We went with Quiet Cool Stealth 3300 fans. Kevin also advised us that we had insufficient venting in the attic to support the airflow required, and that we needed, and suggested several different ways to achieve the needed airflow capacity. We opted to add two dormer vents to the roof, and hired a roofing contractor for the installation as Kevin doesn't do roofs. ON the day of the installation, he showed up on time with his helpers. I'm sure the installation was more difficult than he anticipated, due to a really small attic area already filled with two HVAC systems, but no complaints. We used the fans on low, at Kevin's recommendation for several days until we had the additional vents installed. Now we use them on low/high, what ever is needed to achieve the desired effect. Having the fans has been FANTASTIC! This was one of the hottest summers in recent years, yet our Air Conditioning use was minimal. In the evenings, we kick back, watching TV with a nice breeze generated by the fans, and are much more comfortable than in prior years with the Air Conditioners going full speed. Highly recommend Whole House fans to anybody in the area, and would definitely use Kevin's services in the future.

09/12/2013

Ron L.

When I had first called 951 Construction asking about whole house fans Kevin was very knowledgeable and directed me to the one that would be appropriate for our home. Kevin was very good at staying in touch with me before the appointment. He was running a bit behind but he let me know that he was going to be a little late. When Kevin and his other worker arrived...I believe his name was Bob...they quickly and efficiently went to work installing our whole house fan. When the job was finished they cleaned up their mess and left. I can't say enough about the quality of service we received. I was pleasantly surprised. Kevin has the whole package. He is licensed, bonded and insured. He is polite and professional and also does quality work. I would highly recommend him. We used our Quiet Cool whole house fan last night and it worked like a dream. We couldn't be happier with it.

Description of Work
They installed a whole house fan.

08/03/2013

Brett and Laura B.

I called Kevin on Thursday evening and now on Saturday morning I'm sitting in the nice breezes created by my Quiet Cool whole house fan. This is going to save me a bundle on air conditioning in this region of Southern California (Murrieta). Keven is knowledgeable and very professional. Bonded, licensed and insured he hits all the bases. He left no trash or mess. He installed the fan according to our specs, a really nice control unit and we couldn't be more happy. This fan makes less noise on high than my AC so I'm really happy with that as it was a real concern. Sure the Quiet Cools are a little more pricey but I feel something this permanent and that will be used this much needs to be quality. I'm sure it will increase the value of my home while decreasing my electric bills. Don't hesitate to call Kevin is you are thinking of a whole house fan solution. You won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Installed a Quiet Cool whole house fan.

Mattiace Electric

I am a small business regularly 30% cheaper than other companies I have no overhead no stock so my prices are cheaper at other competitorsI specialize in all residential/commercial electrical services, repairs, troubleshooting, correcting problems, also do new construction, Lighting designer for residential and commercial lighting and more! No job is too big or too small a helpful Electrician is always needed.I been doing Electrical services since for 2009! I own and operate a small company that puts customers first! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ceiling Fan Pros

MR. G'S Residential-Commercial & Maintenance LLC

We are here for all your electrical needs. If its new or remodeling electrical work. Electrical problems lights, plugs, fans, landscaping lights. Adding or replacing electrical to existing home. Adding car charger or upgrading service panel. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

QuietCool Whole House Fan installation, attic fan installation, spray foam insulation, radiant barrier insulation.

Remodeling, solar, tile, drywall, roofing, etc.