Mark Velasco, Listing Agent

Founded 2001 •

Apartments

LIST YOUR HOME for 1% TOTAL LISTING COMMISSION. I am the Top Producer in my company. Rated 5 ☆ on Zillow dot com. Positive relationships are the key to business and life. I am hard-working, honest and professional. My goal is to convert every person into a client for life. This means going above and beyond all of my clients' expectations. This is why I call myself the Real Estate Concierge...I anticipate my clients' wants and needs....

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

Precise Home Builders

Precise Home Builders is a remodeling and construction firm serving Los Angeles since 1987. Through the years, we have established ourselves in the construction industry and earned the trust of thousands of satisfied customers. Our extensive experience with different types of construction and remodeling projects has made us experts in every aspect of the renovation and building process. The construction industry is in constant evolution: safety regulations and codes are often updated and vary from city to city, new products and technologies are introduced to the market with emerging trends and environmental concerns, and design elements must be updated over time - for these reasons and many more, our philosophy is to educate our staff and to constantly try to improve ourselves. We participate to tradeshows, attend courses, study trends and hold internal meetings to share ideas and know-how. But most importantly, we are passionate about what we do. We treat each home as if it was our own; we know that customer service is the very core of a long standing business, and our representatives often keep a trusting relationship with a customer long after a project is completed. Each remodeling or construction project is followed and coordinated by a supervisor, who will be available to assist you and provide answers and progress updates. We have developed a network of trusted architects and vendors - all of whom know our high standards and are capable to provide the quality we demand. The building process is clearly explained to you at the very beginning. The project supervisor will provide an itemized description of the project in addition to frequent progress updates - in addition, a realistic date of completion will be set up and we guarantee to finish the project within that timeframe. We define success by our customers' satisfaction, not only with the final results, but with the entire experience. We don't just build houses - we make them your home.

06/26/2019

Superb service. Mark found me our dream house. Incredibly patient and a great listener. I have since referred 4 family members to buy houses from him

Description of Work
Real estate

Category real estate agents

Thanks for your trust, your loyalty and the referrals :)

06/25/2019

It went very good. Was very nice, honest, helpful and proffesional.

Description of Work
Real estate agent

Category real estate agents

It was great working with you.

06/06/2019

The service great, He was able to put my parents home into the market within 3 days, and he help you with the documentation and know exactly what to do for the house not to be put on auction. He went out of his way to make sure that all documents and papers gets notarized for the next business day processing.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent for my Parents Home in California

Category real estate agents

Thanks for the endorsement. Selling right before Christmas was a fun challenge. I'm glad that I exceeded your expectations :)

06/06/2019

The service was fine. I had no problem with him, and everything was fine.

Description of Work
He sold my house.

Category real estate agents

Thank you for the opportunity to represent you. Your home was so beautifully remodeled.

06/05/2019

It went very well. He was always available when needed. I really like the fact that he let us go on our own pace. He did his research and I'm happy for the service.

Description of Work
Real estate agent - purchased a house from him.

Category real estate agents

Thank you for the endorsement. Purchasing a home sometimes takes awhile. I am happy that we found what you were looking for.

I will LIST YOUR HOME for 1% TOTAL COMMISSION. I have been in Real Estate for almost 20 years. I am the Top Producer in my company. Positive relationships are the key to business and life. I am hard-working, honest and professional. My goal is to convert every person into a client for life. This means going above and beyond all of my clients' expectations. This is why I call myself the Real Estate Concierge...I anticipate my clients' wants and needs.

I am NOT a builder.