Get Her Done

Founded undefined

Locally owned and operated, Get Her Done has the experience and knowledge to complete any project around your home. With a vast customer base and skills that extend well beyond a singular service, give us a call today for any fencing, general remodeling, or handyman needs!

2022 Super Service Award

fence company (22)handyman (12)driveway gate installation (5)tile installation (5)home remodeling (2)basement waterproofing (2)plumbers (2)home builder (1)decks & porches (1)

11/05/2022

Louisa K.

Roy was great with responding. Came with nice team and got the job done.

Description of Work
install microwave and replace cabinet knobs/hinges

Work Completed On 11/04/2022

05/14/2022

Heidi J.

They worked hard and were very polite. They are coming back to do more work. I recommend them for your jobs.

Description of Work
Trim

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

02/18/2022

jonathan V.

Roy was quick and to the point in regards to the repairs I needed. We spoke over the phone as soon as I requested the help on Angi's list. He actually came the same day and it was a done deal. His rate is fair and honest; I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

01/11/2022

Elizabeth R.

Excellent 3rd time he has done repair or up grades for me. Very professional, respectful and efficient. Works with your budget as much as possible while still providing quality work. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
curtain/posts rods

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

01/11/2022

Sonia H.

"Get Her Done Handyman" Roy came over n fixed my faucet n garbage disposal /p-trap Very pleased with his work promptness n professionalness would highly recommend him n will definitely use him for any other jobs I will need thanks Get her done

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet garbage disposal p-trap

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

11/12/2021

Matt B.

Roy and his crew did an excellent job on my fence. I had a particular design in mind, and Roy patiently talked through all the details with me…the line the fence would run, how we would handle the slopes and so on. He communicated updates to me throughout the process, and they got the job done quickly and with high quality. Overall, I’m extremely happy with the new fence.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

08/20/2021

Eusebio H.

Roy and his team knocked this project out in one day - a day ahead of schedule! Very appreciative of a much needed transformation. Love the modern rustic look. Prompt to respond for initial quote and in availability. Thank you Roy!

Description of Work
Demo old fence and installed new modern wood fence

Category ceramic tile, fencing

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for Get Her Done - 6709 Washington Ave, Whittier, CA - 39450258

06/15/2021

Manny G.

Hands down 5 stars. You get what you pay for. Quality work was completed in a few hours timely and the crew even cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing, handyman service

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

awesome gentleman 2 have work 4 ez going bot lunch water us up really a nice guy hope 2 work on his house again 😀

05/28/2021

steve C.

Roy guaranteed his work and made sure we had exactly what we needed with our home fencing project. He truly cares about doing the most professional job in a timely, efficient manner. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Dog Fence Project

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for Get Her Done - 6709 Washington Ave, Whittier, CA - 39350053

04/26/2021

Michiko R.

Everything went went well. Made of his word.

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/14/2021

Marguerite A.

Love my new fence. They did an amazing job. They finished so quickly I was very pleased. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone wanting a professional

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Thank u so much absolutely wonderful such a bubbly attitude couldnt help but giving her a great job

03/19/2021

Josette G.

On time and professional. Great wood work. Very please with job.

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/13/2021

Todd C.

Roy and his team were amazing. Came over gave a quote, and he started and finished the job within 2 days. I am very impressed with the quality and look of my new fence. I highly recommend Roy and will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed a modern fence put in

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/08/2021

Mary J.

Very well. Always on time. Explained everything he was going to do. Measured and measured , and measured again. Very thorough. Agreed with my suggestions.

Description of Work
New vinyl fence

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

02/13/2021

Stephanie A.

The job went well, however in the future I would request drafts of the project to ensure we were on the same page. Bravo Zulu!

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

I would have to agree only because i gave you so much extra with no charge but at lease in the end u were happy n thats all that matters

02/11/2021

Helene H.

Very good. Roy was professional and prompt. Very easy to work with and accommodating. He was quick to respond and schedule the job. The length of fence was approximately 12 feet and completed in 3-4 hours. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
New wooden fence with gate.

Category ceramic tile, driveway gates

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/09/2021

MEL K.

Work was completed within two days of my calling. As previously, it was professionally done and reasonably priced. Roy also trimmed a tree trunk so that appearance of that section of fence was consistent with the others. This trimming was not part of the original quote, but this work was done at no additional cost. I am very pleased to have this company do additional work when the need arises.

Description of Work
Roy built another section of my old, failing fence. and trimmed a palm tree stump.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/23/2021

Carole A.

Roy and his team member were on time, did what I asked for..went over first what was to be done, then did the job. Finished quickly and hauled away the debris and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Fencing repair.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/22/2021

Mel K.

The rebuilding of the fence and gate was done professionally and at a reasonable price. The work was done quickly and clean up including removal of the old wood was great. I would definitely recommend Roy and his company.

Description of Work
fence and gate reconstruction

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/19/2021

Sylvia M.

Roy and his coworker did a great job! He came at the time agreed and finished the job quickly. Very professional. He even added a little extra that our gate may need that we didn’t even consider. Very helpful! Great job!

Description of Work
Backyard side gate

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Review for Get Her Done - 6709 Washington Ave, Whittier, CA - 39145099

01/03/2021

S A.

Never got further than the initial call.

Description of Work
Backyard fencing

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

i am so sorry i didnt go to ur house but i was positive covic again so sorry if ud like please give me another call n we will make it out there thank u for ur review unbelievable that u would even give me a review like that knowing the covic was in full affect

11/12/2020

Darrin G.

Great job. Very responsive, always kept in touch and showed up on time. Quality work

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 11/11/2020