Elite Plumbing & Hydro-Jetting

CSLB
09/30/2018

12107 Hadley St

Whittier, CA 90601

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Plumbing Project

Plumbing Project

plumbers
sewer & drain repairs

I started Elite Plumbing & Hydro-Jetting with the intent of providing professional and honest plumbing services that my clients could depend on in the time of need. Customer satisfaction is our main priority here at Elite Plumbing & Hydro-Jetting, so give us a call to schedule an appointment. Thank you!...

plumbers (18)drain cleaning (7)

08/16/2019

This needs a special licensed company to do the work. However, the gentleman that came out was very nice and helped me find the main value for water turn off and was very helpful. Unfortunately they could not do the work.

Description of Work
fire sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

03/10/2019

Elite Plumbing & Hydro-Jetting responded and arrived promptly to unclog my kitchen sink & drain line. Excellent service and price was reasonable. I was very pleased with their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Drain clearing.

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

02/01/2019

The problem corrected itself. So I didn't need the plumber after all.

Description of Work
faucet in shower didn't work properly...water was only luke warm

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

12/19/2018

The snaking lasted less than a month. Joseph let me see how offset my pipes were (the house is 60+ years old), and suggested I have a sleeve put inside of them to stop tree roots from growing in and to eliminate places were things could get hung up. But it is too expensive a project for me to be able to afford. When the sewer line got backed up again less than a month later, I called Elite Plumbing back to see about the cost of hydro-jetting. Joseph included the price of the previous snaking, plus gave an extra discount. So the cost came to $402, which is more than $50 off the typical cost, and despite having to come out twice AND it being the weekend. This company is very responsive to their customers, and I appreciated the discount!

Description of Work
First I hired them to snake a sewer line, but that didn't last, so I had them come back to hydro-jet the line.

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

11/26/2018

Joseph did a great job cleaning the pipes with his better. He showed me the view of the pipes with his camera and it was all cleared. He quoted the job to fix the shifting pipes and the corroded connection but I don’t have the money to do it now. But I will call him when I do.

Description of Work
Jetting of drain pipes in front of house.

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

03/04/2018

Went very well. Process was well explained.

Description of Work
Drain clean out

Work Completed On 03/04/2018

01/22/2018

Even though it was a Sunday, Oscar Orozco showed up within a few hours of request and addressed the problem really well. The burst was in a hard to reach area, he took his time understanding the layout and came up with a good solution. A fair price and an excellent overall experience.

Description of Work
Repair a burst pipe

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

thank you for your feedback.

10/15/2017

Excellent service. And got everything done same day.

Description of Work
I called Elite plumbing in the morning because I noticed water by my water heater and he came as scheduled and he told me I needed my water heater replaced and he was able to do it sane day.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

10/13/2017

EXCELLENT!! They were so professional and showed me each step along the way! The drains were cleared ASAP! I would hire them again for sure and strongly recommend their services to all.

Description of Work
Bath and toilet were severely clogged!

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Thank you very much Ms. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad our services were helpful to you. Joseph

09/27/2017

found problem they new what was needed to do

Description of Work
drain cleaning/sewer video inspection

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

Thank You. Customer satisfaction is very important to us here at Elite Plumbing & Hydro-jetting and we're pleased to hear the goods news. Joseph

Plumbing - Drain Cleaning, Sewer Camera Inspections, Hydro-Jetting 4000 PSI, Sewer Re-Lining, Trenchless Sewer Replacement, Broken Drain Lines, Drain Repair & Replacement, Water Pipe Leaks, Leak Detection, Copper Re-Pipes, Shower Valves, Angle Stops, Water Filtration Systems, Pex Re-Pipes, Water Heater Repair & Installation, Gas Leaks, Gas Line Repair & Replacement, Tank-Less Water Heaters, Faucets, Toilets, & Garbage Disposals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available