Classic Plumbing And Rooter Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

P.O. box 1953

Whittier, CA 90609

Classic Plumbing is a small family-owned and operated business. We take pride in every job, whether it's big or small. Estimates and advice are ALWAYS free. It's better to be a day early, than a day late. Casey with Classic Plumbing and Rooter Service, the right plumber at the right time.

09/26/2021

Miguel M.

I highly recommend Classic Plumbing

Description of Work
Unclog drain and replace toilet

09/01/2020

Nick B.

We had a brand new water softener installed by Classic in April that began to leak in June. They came out again (which we paid for), and determined that a part was needed. We ordered the part and they came to install it later in June. We left on vacation for July, only to return to a large puddle on our garage floor where the machine was still leaking. They refused to come back out and fix the leak because we were "past the 30 day warranty period." When talking to the customer service agent on the phone, he used the excuse that they wouldn't come out again without an additional fee because they "didn't install the softener," even though the original invoice from April stated that the plumber had installed the "O-rings and connected the valve" (which on our model is the only installation required) and had completely disconnected the system and reconnected it with the new valve again in June. So basically we've paid $220 for them to come out four times only to have it still leaking. Customer service agents: F-

Description of Work
Water softener installation

08/25/2015

Carole & Bill S.

They under promise and over deliver. I love the guy! If I could give them higher than an A, I would. I'd love to have him over for a barbecue. The prices are extremely low and the service is extremely high. They are very responsive and just want to make you happy.

Description of Work
I've used them several times.

04/04/2015

Lee M.

Talked to Casey on Monday evening & made an appt. for the following afternoon. Upon arrival, they got started right away and completed the job efficiently. I was impressed enough with their service to schedule another appt. later in the week. Classic Plumbing is the ONLY company I plan to use for any needs that come up in the future. Very honest, professional, and friendly. Thank you, Scott and (?) for doing a great job!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater.

Category water heater repair

04/03/2015

Lee M.

They were very professional, friendly, and helpful. I'm so glad that I found a plumbing company that is reliable and honest. I plan to use them whenever the need comes up.

Description of Work
CP employees Joe and Max arrived this morning to replace the kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

12/30/2014

Demar G.

They were timely and there price was fair and reasonable. They had everything done. The test was done and found the damage and they replaced it.

Description of Work
They fixed leakage in gas line.

Category gas leak repair

08/28/2014

Thomas K.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen drain from my 65 year old home. They showed me the old cast iron pipe. It was packed with goop. Nothing but replacement of the 60 foot drain would solve the problem. Replaced toilet. Efficient and responsive.

01/24/2014

Valerie T.

We had a problem with a newly installed water heater. Casey responded quickly to our call, diagnosed and corrected the problem (restricted flow of water due to poorly installed flex lines). He and his assistant were professional, competent and friendly.

Description of Work
Corrected problem with hot water heater

04/19/2013

Tom C.

We had repeated back-ups/blockages on the same 4and quot; bathroom drain line, and Casey was kind enough to give us a free video post of the line that showed a major root blockage. He gave us a very reasonable price on hydro jet cleaning, clearing, and root cutting of the line. There was some degradation of the line, and his guys excavated, trouble shot, and began repairs. He was kind enough to give us a low rate given the scope of issues. You may run into problems, but Casey is someone you want to have at your side.

Description of Work
Used snake/auger to clear back-up/blockage in bathroom 4" drain line. Took camera video of drain line, found root blockages, then posted video to Youtube for our review. Performed hydro-jetter clearing, cleaning, and cutting of roots. Found degradation issues in drain pipe, excavated and began repairs to clear and replace 4" lines.

02/23/2011

Stephen L.

Casey came out right on time, was friendly, knowledgeable and went right to the problem at hand. His work was quick and professional. He took the time to thoroughly answer several questions I had about my general home plumbing and saved me at least a couple of thousand dollars by correcting my misunderstanding of what I could expect if I were to have a tankless hot water heater system installed. He explained to me the difference between "instant" hot water (which a tankless system doesn't provide) and "endless" hot water (which it does), and pointed out that as a one member household I probably didn't need more hot water available than I already have in my standard hot water tank.

Description of Work
Installed an instant hot water device that I had purchased in my kitchen and also replaced a section of pipe leading from my garbage disposal that had been improperly installed by another plumber.

Baum Construction Development Inc

Full service remodeling and construction company. . We have a great team of professionals. All estimates are free. I offer a price and construction schedule guarantee. If I do not complete the job on the agreed upon schedule, I will pay you $200 per day until completion. I am a best selling Amazon Author having written "Sawdust to Satisfaction" a primer for people the have never worked with a contractor Visit. Www.SawdusttoSatisfaction.com for more information. I also offer consulting to homeowner's before and during their projects. I work with Real Estate Investors to assist them with the construction side of the business, and Contractors to assist them with building their businesses.

SoCal Plumbing & Rooter Inc

Socal Plumbing provides quality service at a fair price. Over 21 years of residential and commercial experience. Our company provides upfront prices and all estimates are free. Give us a call for all your plumbing and drain issues.

Tru plumbing mechanical

Tru Plumbing Mechanical is a new plumbing contracting business that I started in March 2022. When I started plumbing, never in a million years did I think that I would love it this much. I love the challenges it brings and the headaches it causes! When it comes to family homes there is no job too little or too big that we can't handle because we understand the value of piece of mind and that is something you cannot put a price tag on. We are a veteran-family owned and operated. A little about me the owner/technician; I proudly served in the US Navy from 2001 to 2009 as a Fuels repairman. I have been around the world, I have spoken to a lot of different cultures and backgrounds. I have learned and lived the Navy's core values which is Honor, Courage, and Commitment in which I carry with me till this day and that is what I will bring to my customers.

Water heater, gas line, slab leaks, leak detction, gas leaks, water leaks, sewer cleaning, drain stoppages, faucet leaks, garbage disposal, toilet, bath remodel, kitchen remodel, shower valves, copper plumbing, hydro-jetting, water main, sewer repair, sewer leaks, rooter service.