APEX AMERICA, INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2008

9262 VALLEY VIEW

Whittier, CA 90603

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. LICENSE: #870669.

08/17/2010

Jeanne R.

Ken Shipman is a first class guy who knows what he is doing. He got the job done quickly, showed up when he said he would, and fixed a problem another well-known contractor had created when we had our central air installed. All around A++++++. Friendly, Reasonable Price, Great work!

Description of Work
A large tree fell on my house, broke a skylight, and dented the roof. Skylight was replaced, roof and wood repaired, and someone else's mistakes were corrected in kitchen ceiling.

Category remodeling, roofing, skylights, home remodeling

09/11/2008

Suzanne W.

My experience with APEX America, Ken Shipman the owner, was wonderful. I called him my remodel guardian angel . From the start I was treated with respect and fairness. Being a single woman I was concerned that I would be treated as though I was clueless about dealing in business matters. Although I am an educated, professional woman, I wanted someone who respected me as a client and someone who was willing to teach me about the process I was about to undergo, I wanted to be respected and not be treated in a condescending manner. I was so pleased with the way Ken helped me learn and make decisions based on his experience. Ken and his team performed a complete interior remodel on my home. These included demoing walls, redesigning the floor plan, replacing all the interior doors, windows, revamping of the electrical, plumbing, drywall, restoration of hardwood floors, granite and tile work, central air and heat system. My home was transformed from a 1950's home to a beautiful updated home with all the modern amenities. I was so pleased with Ken's work I referred him to everyone I knew who was looking for any of the services I had used. Three years later I was in need of help again to remodel my patio in my backyard, which was just completed this summer. This project, although less complicated, was more challenging, because of the city planning, building and inspection department in the city where I live. Ken spent tireless hours at the city ensuring we had everything we needed to get the job approved. He once again was my angel! He transformed by backyard into a beautiful outdoor living space. As with many great contractors, Ken is very busy, but if you can hire him, maybe he will be your angel too!

Description of Work
APEX America remodeled the entire interior of my home. This included electrical, plumbing, drywall, window replacement, kitchen remodel, hardwood floor restoration, carpentry finishing work, tile work, sandblasting/stucco work, central heat and air conditioning. In addition, APEX America also remodeled my patio, which included masonry work, roofing, electrical and stucco.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking, stucco, home remodeling, doors

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

JVEC, INC.

JVEC INC Electrical contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 45 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size.

GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, ROOM ADDITIONS, PATIO ENCLOSURES.Specialest for replace windows with interior desine