J & J Painting & Decorating

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2004

15692 Fox Hills St

Westminster, CA 92683

We are a family owned and operated company specializing in exterior and interior painting services. We take pride in our work and customer service and look forward to working with you soon.Please contact us directly at 714-895-1801....

house painting (193)interior painting (71)stucco (36)pressure washing (25)woodworking (15)door installation (9)siding companies (6)plastering (6)gutter repair (5)deck cleaning (3)home security systems (3)window replacement (2)

11/15/2020

This company has painted our house twice and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Joon and his crew are punctual, courteous and hardworking. They do an excellent job and clean up afterward so that you hardly know that they were there. Their prices are also very reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterior and 2 interior rooms

Category home security systems,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/05/2020

I obtained three quotes for this job. One quote was totally out of line with the others. J & J's bid was lower by about 5% of the next lowest bid. I had several tasks I wanted done in addition to the painting. The owner, Joon, was very straightforward about what he could do and what he could not. Joon and I had extensive discussions at the beginning of the job. We had identified potential problem ...

Description of Work
Painted full interior of my condominium including doors and closets. Job also included several drywall replacements/repairs

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/18/2020

I was very happy with the work done. My original color choice for my front door was off and they came back several times to apply different shades of the same color (each one darker than the other) to correct it until I was happy with the shade. They were very nice and accommodating. It was a real pleasure working with them.

Description of Work
Painting of entire exterior of home

Category home security systems,house painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/25/2020

From start to finish this is a fantastic company! Joon was personable, on time, communicated regularly through text, paid great attention to detail and even helped to troubleshoot the cause of some issues we had with water damage on our home. He was thorough in his bid, honest about what they could accomplish and how long it would take. Our home was a challenge for several reasons: 1. It had not b...

Description of Work
Exterior painting, post replacement

Category pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Review for J & J Painting & Decorating - 15692 Fox Hills St, Westminster, CA - 38826463

08/25/2020

Description of Work
Exterior painting, post replacement

Category pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Review for J & J Painting & Decorating - 15692 Fox Hills St, Westminster, CA - 38826461

07/28/2020

Could not get a quote or get in contact with the professional.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/14/2020

Our house is a two story craftsman style house with multiple roof lines, lots of trim and soffits. The process from bid to completion was great. Joon and his crew were professional and respectful the entire time. His communication regarding the start date, finish date and work along the way was very good. His lead guy Sal was always on site and managed his crew regarding the quality, schedule and ...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of Wood Windows & Trim, Siding and Railings

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

Review for J & J Painting & Decorating - 15692 Fox Hills St, Westminster, CA - 38641917

10/14/2019

The entire process went extremely well. From my first contact with the contractor until the job was completed I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Joon Chung, the contractor was very responsive and helpful. We requested a couple of changes during the actual painting that were not covered in the proposal and he graciously did them. The two employees, Jose and Javier were very well trained...

Description of Work
Prep and paint the exterior of our home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

07/30/2019

Joon took the time to make sure that all my painting concerns were addressed and taken care of. I am very pleased with the quality of all the work preformed . I will definitely use J & J Painting and Decorating again. Thank you D. MacArthur

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/22/2019

I was very pleased with the work. They were neat and clean and very professional

Description of Work
Interior painting of the entire house

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

Painting. Home Improvements. Crown & Base Molding. Doors & Windows. Deck Maintenance. Pressure Washing. Siding.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal