Priority Electric

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2007

PO Box 7028

Westlake Village, CA 91359

Priority Electric is an Experienced Electrician offering Professional electrical work. Landscape lighting, Recessed lighting upgrades, Home automation, Scene lighting, Dimmers, Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repair services, and much more... Priority Electric is now serving better California homes from Pacific Palisades to Malibu, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, to Camarillo, Moorpark, and Simi Valley. Priority Electric offers electricians that are Experienced Professionals having the right tools for the job, expert ability, clean cut, non smokers, who speak English and are able to help with all your electrical needs. As you may already know SAFETY is always the most important part of any electrical job. By using an "unlicensed electrician / handyman" you maybe putting your family and your home at great risk!! Always use a licensed electrician for all your electrical needs. Call Priority Electric today for quick clean service and safe results !!! 818-991-8118 Mike Ryan Priority Electric 818-991-8118 mike@priorityelectric.net http://www.priorityelectric.net California State Contractors License # 939273 ...

09/08/2018

Maria P.

I called Priority Electric when my kitchen outlets stopped working and neither the re-set button nor the breakers were a solution. Mike was able to come that same day. I was very impressed by his knowledge and expertise, but even more so with the way that he instantly cautioned his assistant about protecting my furniture, whie moving them around. He continued to keep an eye on his assistant (who was great, by the way!) and his handling of these pieces until the end of the appointment as well. This was very refreshing, since I typically feel that I have to be vigilant and ready to rescue my belongings from careless handling by household repair workers. Since it took less than an hour for them to resore power to the outlets, I asked Mike if he would take a look at the unsatisfactory light fixture that I had purchased to go over a favorite wall piece. He was willing to try to modify it, but since I wanted somethig more efficient, he has now designed a lighting system for it that proves that he is an expert in this field. I am completely happy with his services, and his prices are very reasonable and fair, especially for the quality of work that he delivers. He is meticulous, caring and clearly takes pride in his work. I would trust Priority Electric with any electrical job large or small.

Description of Work
Repair electrical outlets and design art lighting

Category electrician, lighting

08/05/2016

Vikram G.

Description of Work
One of my breakers was burnt out and Mike replaced it for me.

10/15/2014

Jerald C.

Description of Work
Priority Electric is a no nonsense company. The owner tells it like it is, won't do short cut/shoddy work, and he is trustworthy. I've been using Priority since 2007, and it is my go to company for electrical work.

Category outdoor lighting

08/27/2012

JACK G.

This is a great story of a "one man" show (Mike) who cares about his work product and is exceptionally competent. We set up an appointment with him to review what he could offer in the way of lighting, and helped us with a myriad of judgment calls between LED and regular lighting, placement, etc. Because it involved digging an outdoor ditch for the wires, he suggested alternatives to him doing it to save us some money and make the job efficient. He set up the lights and let us view them for an evening and volunteered to make adjustments if necessary. As it turned out, we did need to move one of the lights which he came out and did at no additional charge. He also connected some other wiring "left over" from the prior owners so that we ended up with an additional light. In short, he was excellent from the beginning to the end of the project.

Description of Work
Priority Electric installed outdoor landscaping lighting as well as electrical outlets to our outdoor deck.

Category outdoor lighting

09/23/2010

Katrina V.

I ended up not hiring this company, but they arrived promptly when they said they would for the estimate. I forgot the appointment, but the technician gave me a verbal quote to move a light switch. I ended up going with another elcectrician that gave me a much lower price. Overall though, I would say this electricial was prompt and professional, just a tad pricey.

Description of Work
I ended up not hiring this company.

07/01/2010

Geoff H.

The owner and another guy came out to get the work done. One guy did the work with the breaker box and the other guy did the outlets because I was setting up some electrical stuff. They were fine and nice. I would use their services again if I need an electrician in the future. They charged me $180 each for 3 electrical receptacles. They were good but the price that they charged was a bit expensive.

Description of Work
Priority Electric put in two new electrical outlets for me about a year ago.

09/10/2007

SALLY P.

I called Harold in the morning and he told me he could be there that same day at 1:30. He showed up right at 1:30 and was able to fix what needed fixing right away. He was pleasant, professional, and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
They fixed a dimmer switch that was buzzing and repaired an electrical circuit problem.

Permagreen Landscaping

With over 35 years of experience in the landscaping industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. Perma Green Landscaping has been in business in the Ventura County and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have specialized in creating spaces for your family to enjoy for years to come. We pride ourselves with our work ethic and reliability to get the job to right the first time. We've helped hundreds of people with all their landscaping needs throughout the years. We have full service customers who've stayed with us from the beginning and we appreciate them. Once you give us a chance, you won't need to look any further for any of your landscaping projects. We are happy to assist you in creating the landscape of your dreams.

Offers by Permagreen Landscaping on Angi
    Barba Landscape & Design

All phases of landscaping from design to installation to maintenance. Locally Owner Operated by Jose Barba. No subs are used. Over 25 years of experience. Licensed/Insured/Bonded/Workman’s Compensation. May contact through email or call! Free estimates are offered for all of our services!

Offers by Barba Landscape & Design on Angi
    24 Kt Green

24 Kt Green is a full service landscaping company that specializes in residential landscape design and installation. With over 40 years in business, we are experts in design, planting, irrigation, lighting, water features, drainage, hardscaping and landscape clean-ups. With an extensive knowledge of plants and drip irrigation let us transform your thirsty lawn areas to beautiful, low-maintenance gardens featuring flowering plants that use less water and require minimal maintenance. Award Winning.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Licensed Electrician, Master Troubleshooter, Residential Specialist, Landscape lighting, Recessed lighting upgrades, Home automation, Scene lighting, Dimmers, Maintenance and Repair services,As you may already know SAFETY is always the most important part of any electrical job. By using an "unlicensed electrician / handyman" you maybe putting your family and your home at great risk!! Always use a licensed electrician for all your electrical needs.

commercial work