Oaks Data Systems Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2005

Internet Service

On-Site, In-House, and Remote Computer Support We have a long track record of providing comprehensive computer support services to our clients. Whether you are an individual computer user, small business or fortune 500 company, our team of highly trained support technicians are here when you need us to handle your toughest computer challenges. On-site or in our office, your satisfaction is our number one priority and all of our work is 100% guaranteed! Oaks Data Systems also hosts web sites, applications, databases, E-mail, and groupware systems. We support both Microsoft® and Linux® and will accommodate most any web requirement....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

11/13/2012

Unlike most other computer "techs" we tried, these guys responded quickly to our call, assessed our situation quickly and accurately and then fix everything. Nick, our service tech, was personable, knowledgeable and quickly got two workstations back online. They even spec-ed a new replacement computer for us, we received their quote with in 1 hour of our request for it! We have no affiliation with...

Description of Work
After testing two nonfunctioning desktop workstations, they repaired the bios in one of them to get it up and running and "ghosted" a failing hard drive onto another workstation. they also spec-ed a new workstation for us and assisted us in purchasing it.

Category computer repair

06/10/2005

DATASTREET CAME OUT AND RAN A VIRUS SCAN ON OUR COMPUTER AND INSTALLED NEW VIRUS PROTECTION SOFTWARE THAT HAS SEEMED TO STOP THE VIRUSES FROM GETTING ON OUR COMPUTER.

Description of Work
WE HAD MANY VIRUSES ON OUR COMPUTER AT HOME THAT MY WIFE USED FOR OUR BUSINESS.

Category computer repair

Computer repair, computer support, small business networking, remote computer support, off-site data backup, hosts website, applications, databases, email, groupware systems