Free Flow Raingutter

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2009

295 Fairview Rd

Westlake Village, CA 91361

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License: CSLB #917566....

09/27/2018

Michael R.

They completed the repair while we were at work, and the repair looks good. They did not sweep up after themselves so I had to sweep my driveway, walkway, and side-walk. When I pay a professional I expect a professional job which includes clean-up.

Description of Work
Replace section of rain gutter.

06/05/2018

Deborah F.

Great, very well done,

Description of Work
Rain gutters.

09/28/2017

David K.

Great company Jocko and crew were fabulous

Description of Work
Clean out of gutter and repair and installation of gutters at second property

09/06/2017

Deborah R.

Perfect, would hire again and recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Amazing job!

08/21/2017

Deborah R.

Excellent work.

Description of Work
He was very professional and would hire again.

04/15/2017

Maria P.

Excellent. Fast, thorough, no attempt to "sell" other unnecessary equipment or services. Will definitely call for another cleaning in 6 months as recommended.

Description of Work
Raingutter cleaning

03/13/2017

Tony D.

very professional, installers were punctual, knew what they were doing, courteous.

Description of Work
New rain gutters

01/18/2017

Brenda & Everett B.

They price is competitive and they were available right away when we called.

Description of Work
They installed gutters on two homes of mine.

11/15/2016

Scott W.

Jaco did very fast work resolving our issue. High quality work at a great value.

Description of Work
We had some gutter coming apart from the house during the last rain storm

01/08/2016

Rachel M.

Would not work with the company again, would not do an estimate.

Description of Work
Called the provider to schedule an appointment and he said that he was not taking appointments. Very unprofessional.

Category gutter repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry if you felt like I was not nice to you on the phone. I was probably installing a gutter or on a ladder at the time. Unfortunately at this time we have had so many satisfied customers and a lot of referrals and we had an influx of work due to el nino. I have over 300 jobs to install at this time and if I thought that I could get your job done in a reasonable amount of time then I would have come out. I don't like giving new customers false hope and then having them be let down because of a long wait time. (16 weeks). If you would like to be placed on the waiting list I would be happy to do so for you. I honestly don't feel like I deserve an F rating for not being able to contract more work. But thanks for your consideration.

01/08/2016

jodeen F.

Description of Work
Contracted through Lowe's due to the company's busy schedule. Lowe's has been using this company for many years and they come highly recommended. The estimator from Lowe's comes for the initial discussion and measurements to allow Free-Flow to concentrate on installations all over Ventura County.

12/03/2015

MICHAEL W.

09/14/2015

GERALD K.

Job very well done at fair price !

Description of Work
Cleaned Raingutter system!

08/18/2015

Warren H.

06/30/2015

Richard M.

06/22/2015

Steven B.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters and removed the old.

06/15/2015

SUSAN F.

From the first quote to the finished product, Jaco and crew were excellent. The installation was perfect and placement of the down spouts made them practically disappear. After I had accepted Rain Flow's bid, I called back several times asking those questions that I should have asked the first time. Each time Jaco was eager to answer my questions and assured me I would be happy with their job. I am more than happy. Jaco had not even left my home when a the next door neighbor came up and said, It's beautiful !!! Rain Flow did an excellent job and I have to admit, I'm one of those homeowner's who will point out everything. I am so glad Rain Flow did the project. It's a great company with great people.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters and downspouts on my home.

12/12/2014

Christopher G.

Jaco came out to our house and gave me an estimate on replacing all our rain gutters. Since we intend to paint our house in the near future, he advised us to do so before we replace the gutters. In the meantime, Jaco told me he would come out the following week because a rain storm was coming and the gutters were not in great shape. True to his word, and without any reminder, Jaco was outside at 4PM the night before the storm the following week. He quickly and effectively cleaned and repaired our gutters for a really low price. It was very nice of him to do this and it sure saved us from a mess through the last couple of big rainfalls. Thanks very much! I'll certainly be calling Jaco as soon as it's time to replace all our gutters in the spring.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired rain gutters

10/31/2014

C Bradley H.

I called Jaco and told him I had a small job requiring a modification to my a rain gutter downpipe to eliminate a loud dripping noise. He asked when I would be available. I gave him a few time slots. He arrived promptly on time. Assessed the problem and then made the necessary modifications to reposition the downpipe and change how it emptied into my drainage pipe that eliminated the dripping noise. It took less than 15 minutes to fix. I will definitely hire Free Flow Raingutter again in the future.

Description of Work
Repositioned a rain gutter downpipe to eliminate a loud dripping noise.

10/13/2014

Linda L.

When the gutters were finally installed the workers were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
We called to ask Mr. Hutchinson to please stop by and give us an estimate for some gutters. He came when scheduled and gave us an estimate. He said he would call us back in 2 hours to schedule the installation. A week later Mr. Hutchinson called back and scheduled the installation the next day. He did do the installation and it looks great. Guess we will find out for sure if/when it ever rains again.

Category gutter repair

Hello [member name removed], I was there for the installation, we did install your raingutters. I did call you to schedule. Can you please remove the bad review. Thank you

09/24/2014

Erica G.

I like them a lot. They were in and out within a day. It went great. The only problem was that they had to call us when they were available because they are just so busy.

Description of Work
We used Free Flow for gutter repair. They completely cleaned them out because it had been a while and we had some seal problems and leaky spouts. We also had two downspouts that were completely gone and he replaced them. He did all that work within 3 hours.

03/03/2014

Steven J.

Jaco and team came an hour after we emailed to clean our gutter downspouts during heavy rains. We've been working with Free Flow for years and this is why - *amazing* service. They came out in the middle of a storm to help!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters during a break in the storm.

01/13/2014

Linda M.

It went quite well. The only problem was that I had had my house painted subsequent to the time that Jaco came to give me an estimate and choose colors for the gutters and downspouts. Although the color of the house is much the same, it is a brighter white than it had been before. The gutters were fine, but Jaco called my attention to the downspouts which he had brought with him and we realized that they would look dirty next to the walls. Jaco reordered the downspouts and came back to finish the job. The job they did was very professional and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Jaco, the owner and his assistant installed gutters all the way around my house and appropriate downspouts. He advised against some additional work that would have brought him in more money. He seemed to really assess my house's situation.

04/01/2013

Rorie S.

Very well, to my expectations.

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed 6" half-round rain gutters, provided a great color match to fascia board trim color; and installed the rain chains which I had purchased elsewhere, in lieu of downspouts. Free Flow's installation was quick, professional, and with a highly functional and attractive result.

08/29/2012

Rorie S.

, Very helpful consultation on style and sizing of the half-round gutters we chose, and with color-match to the fascia wood trim on the house. The installation was much quicker than we expected, done in less than a day, including adding the rainchains (ordered from another source) that we wanted in lieu of downspouts. Very happy to recommend FreeFlow Raingutters in Thousand Oaks.

Description of Work
Installed raingutters on our newly remodeled house,

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Wash

Pressure washing services - Walls (exterior) - Driveways - Roofs - Commercial Buildings - Windows Business open for 3 months Family ran / Veteran Owned U.S Marine Corps Free quotes based on Sq Ft

Offers by Wash on Angi
    All American Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/

Offers by All American Window Cleaning on Angi

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Gutter cleaning, repair & replacement.