CastleCleaners

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2013

567 Hampshire Rd # 204

Westlake Village, CA 91361

Castle Cleaners is a full-service, customer service oriented cleaning company specializing in residential cleaning solutions. We are proud to be the only local cleaning company with the capability to clean almost anything in and around our valued customers' homes, from general house cleaning and

04/18/2022

Margaret E.

They were very good, clean and very nice. They were reliable and I am pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

09/13/2017

Kimberley N.

I've used them twice within a four-month period. The price varies on how many hours they're here. He knows what he's doing. His staff knows what they're doing except one of them I had to keep changing it because of medical things. Of course, they shouldn't make you feel bad about it, but they were just very happy to try and work everything out with me as time was going forward, what I needed to do and what I needed from them. They're very professional. Both times there were three workers for an hour and a half, unless I did extra.

Description of Work
Cleaned house.

Category house cleaning

07/27/2017

Kiesha M.

They were really good. I don't know if the cost is good or not because I don't know what you would normally be charged for something like that. We did not do that in our house in LA because it was already clean and it was a new house. It's hard to tell. They came for the housecleaning one day. The window cleaning was supposed to be for the same day but they never showed up and I called the guy and he was like "Oh sorry, can we come in two days." They came in two days. I think the money you pay is worth it. They have a good team. I think they forgot to do the refrigerator and the garage and I called them and said "Hey can you send somebody", and they sent somebody over and two people cleaned up the garage really quickly and I didn't get charged extra for it. It was great. I wanted to get weekly cleaning but they were a little expensive for an on going cleaning basis.

Description of Work
They did a moving deep clean.

07/27/2017

Kiesha M.

Their window cleaning was amazing, it was really good. I think the price was more than we would normally pay, but it was part of our moving cost when we bought the new house, so it was wrapped into the escrow. I think the window cleaning was a really good deal. It was great. They are a really good service.I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning. We have a lot of windows and they are high windows and the gutters were filthy. They cleaned all the siding glass doors and cleaned everything with a vacuum and really got into it.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

12/20/2016

Dina P.

They were very nice and professional.

Description of Work
I needed windows cleaned in a two story condo and they cleaned them perfectly. They also cleaned the blinds and when I wasn't satisfied I called and they came back the next day at no charge to make sure I was happy with the job.

10/20/2015

justin M.

they came. cleaned my windows. went home. A+

Description of Work
cleaned my windows and screens

09/11/2015

Kathleen C.

Josh and Andrew showed up at 8:15. I became aware of this co. as they had cleaned a neighbor's home two weeks ago. Her place looked great, inside and out. They power washed the outside of our home as well as the windows. The house was loaded with grit, grime, spider webs, etc. It looks great. The best part, they cleaned the window tracks with a brush and vacuum!! The two young men Josh & Andrew were polite, answered all of our questions. They didn't rush, but neither were they slow. A definite thumbs up for future house & window washing!

Description of Work
Window washing & power washed the outside of our home.

08/02/2015

Fran M.

I called Kevin a couple of days later and told him that NOTHING had been done to the unit and gave him the specifics. He feigned surprise and admitted he was only able to send 1 person that day (not 2) as contracted but he would only charge me 1/2 the price. I pressed him ask the cleaning person EXACTLY what she did in the unit. Of course, he never got back to me with an answer. He said he would send over 2 of his best cleaners for 2 hours at no charge to make up for it. I told him it would be about 3 weeks until I would contact him as I had to unpack and get rid of boxes. When I called and emailed him to set up the appointment I never heard back from him. I called him a 5-6 days later and he said he had a lot of things going on. (Funny how he gets back to you right away if you are a new customer.) He said he would schedule something that week and promised to get back to me within the hour. He never did. I then called him a couple of days later and he was not apologetic but said he might be able to schedule the cleaning the following week. Talk about getting ripped off!! - The floors were so dirty we could see our footprints as we walked. None of the cupboard shelves were wiped down. They were so dirty I had to wipe them down myself 3 times to get the sponge clean. There was even an inch of sawdust in one of them. The window frames still had an inch of debris in them and the bathrooms were untouched as well. Taking someone's money in exchange for service which was not provided - I think there is a name for this.

Description of Work
Actually he did NOTHING which is why I am writing this review. Paid Castle Cleaners to clean an apartment before I moved in. The landlords left it filthy after minor renovations. Gave him a list of the things I wanted cleaned (window frames, bathrooms and wipe down closet and cupboard shelves were top on the list). When I moved in the next day I was shocked that absolutely nothing had been done to the apartment. It was literally just as it was the last time I saw it.

07/10/2015

Frank C.

Estimate was good, but complete no show, and no call to advise.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member name removed]. In response to this review, I would like to say that not only have we called, but we have called repeatedly to advise you of our situation and left multiple messages. We've left 3 messages at the (818) 383-7160 number. The issue was, on Thursday morning on our way to the job site one of our vehicles was having issues and we needed to stop to get some tires replaced. We called you immediately at exactly 8:30 AM to advise you of the situation and let you know that we would be delayed. We called you once again at 9:30 AM to update you and let you know that we were getting close to fixing the situation and to please call us back to confirm you were home. We called you once again at 9:30 AM to update you and let you know that we were getting close to fixing the situation and to please return our call to verify you were home. Then we emailed you at [Member e-mail address removed] to make another attempt at reaching out, apologize, and request your return contact so we could reschedule and make it right. We respect our customers' time and we take pride in our communication as well as our commitment to making things right when something goes wrong. Please listen to your messages, check your email for confirmation that we have been attempting to contact you multiple times to keep you informed and address the situation. I can be reached directly at (805) 573-1800 at your convenience.

05/21/2015

Tim F.

The staff arrived on time and reviewed the job. They pointed out that the window drains were quite dirty and suggested having them cleaned also and we agreed. They did an excellent job of cleaning the window drains and pointed out that some of the windows had paint and/or dried concrete that would not come off with normal cleaning. One disappointment was that one of our window screens was bent pretty bad when they removed and replaced it for cleaning. I did not discover that until after they left.

Description of Work
Washed windows and cleaned window drains.

05/18/2015

Wendy N.

Called because he was ahead of schedule. Removed screens, cleaned interior and exterior windows. Professional, polite and did a great job.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning

05/14/2015

Alicia G.

Eric and Dan arrived at my home on time. They were very friendly and professional. The informed me that my french doors would be an additional cost, which I expected because i have 4 sets of french doors and tests a lot of windows. The price they quoted for the additional windows was very reasonable. The cleaned my windows, window seals and screens. They did a fantastic job! I will definitely be using Castle Cleaners again.

Description of Work
Castle Cleaners cleaned the windows on my house inside and outside

04/10/2015

Barbara H.

It went very well as you can see from my rating above. I'm happy to recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows, screens and window tracks. Some windows are difficult to reach, inside and out, but they had all the necessary equipment to clean them beautifully.

03/31/2015

alan H.

went great, they are my go to window cleaners now

Description of Work
cleaned windows

03/18/2015

Judith C.

The crew vacuumed all the window runners, scrubbed the screens and washed and polished the windows perfectly. Even windows that had been spotted from sprinklers came very clean and shining. They worked fast and were friendly with my dog. I was totally pleased.

Description of Work
Did windows and screens inside and out.

12/10/2014

Veena B.

The service went well. 2-3 technicians came out and completed the job in about 2 hours. They did a good job and were efficient workers. I had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean all of our windows.

12/07/2014

Irl S.

lNo issues. All services were carried out as expected, no damages, no delays. It was nice to get all those time consuming tasks done that you somehow never quite get around to when you have young kids at home. A little expesnive to do all at once, but very five years or so it wouldn't be too bad to really freshen everything up.

Description of Work
Used their "whole home detail" including carpets, windows and screens, gutters, and exterior wash on our 2000 sq ft one and two story home.

Ellen L.

They have done an excellent job. They cleaned all of the windows. The technicians were very nice and I was really happy with their work. They were very neat in their. I had no problem scheduling the service. The owner was very kind and worked with me well.

Description of Work
I hired the company to wash the windows.

Ann B.

The service went great. Two technicians came out and competed the job in about 3 hours. They had all the right equipment to clean the upper level windows. They were very efficient and did excellent work. They were happy to honor the coupon I had for the service. I had no problem scheduling the service. I would highly recommend the company to others.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean the exterior of our 30 windows.

Susannah M.

The service went great. Two cleaners came out and completed the job in a few hours. They were able to clean the entire house in the time they were out. They were very nice and were easy to work with. They did a fine job and scheduling was not a problem.

Description of Work
I hired the company for a housecleaning

Category house cleaning

renee W.

The service turned out okay. They did kind of hang around after the service because they were expecting a tip I believe. I had already paid what I thought would graciously cover the service. 2-3 technicians came out and completed the job in about 2 hours. They did do a good job and one of the technicians were pretty talkative. I had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean about 30 windows of my home inside and out.

Brian Z.

The service went well and they did a good job. Two technicians came out and completed the job in a little over an hour. They were very tidy and neat in their work. We had no problem scheduling the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean about 15 windows inside and out.

Ana B.

The service went well. I used a coupon for their service. They cleaned more than 20 windows upstairs and downstairs. They also cleaned 3 bedrooms of carpet. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about 3-4 hours. I did not like that they washed the windows by hand instead of using a pressure washer. The pressure washing does a better job. I would use the company again, however, because they did a good job. Their pricing was reasonable and scheduling was very easy. They are very accommodating.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean the windows and screens, as well as, the carpet of my home.

suzanne F.

Two technicians came out and completed the job in a half day. They were very pleasant to work with and were friendly. We used a coupon for their service. It was pretty difficult to schedule the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to wash at least 20 windows and screens of my home.

Bill J.

They used a cleaner that burned my eyes and I have a lot of allergies. I just gave back the coupon I purchased for the service so they would still get paid for coming out. Two technicians came out for the job. They were very nice and courteous about the situation. I had no problem scheduling with the company.

Description of Work
I contacted the company to clean the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Globalgreen Carpet and Tile Cleaning

Globalgreen offers superior carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout cleaning. We use eco friendly solutions creating a healthier environment in your homes and businesses. We use new state of the art equipment along with over 20 yrs of experience in the industry. We stand firmly behind our work and all jobs come with a satisfaction guarantee.

2022 Super Service Award

Glass Doctor

Your Local Window Cleaning Service! Residential & Commercial All Times of Windows & Frames Competitive Prices

Bright View Window Cleaning

BrightView window cleaning is a family-owned business based out of Moorpark 15years experience, We specialize in residential & commercial services including professionalism window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for the Ventura County ,L.a county, Santa Barbra county What makes our business different?Every service comes with a 7-day rain guarantee - if it rains within a week we will come back and clean the outside again for you free of charge. We use only environmentally We clean windows all year round * Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees. * Superior window cleaning * Fast and reliable service *Windows thoroughly cleaned inside and out * Frames and seals wiped clean * Screens removed and hand scrubbed *References available from satisfied customers *Show covers (booties)worn inside home along with towels for any droppings

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pressure Washing, Cleaning - Window, Carpet, Upholstery, Gutter, Air Duct, Dryer Vent, & House.

Housekeeping.