Agoura Sash & Door Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2021

2301 Townsgate Rd.

Westlake Village, CA 91361

Our Company Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. has been providing Windows, Doors, Moldings and Hardware to Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties for over 25 years and has become a well known, respected dealer in our area. We have built strong relationships with distinguished contractors and developers through hassle free service, knowledge of our products, and attention to our customer’s needs. We specialize in providing excellence in service, support, and customer satisfaction. Our high sales volume has earned us outstanding buying power which allows us the ability to provide our customers major brand products at extremely competitive prices. Experience In today’s fast paced building industry, it has become increasingly important to find a window, door, and finish material supplier able to meet a builder’s service expectations. We take the customer-focused approach to assisting our contractor’s expert knowledge and advice to help them succeed with their customers. Thank you for allowing Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. to be your potential partner. We look forward to establishing a lasting working relationship with you and the opportunity to provide you excellent service....

door installation (81)window replacement (39)woodworking (5)egress window (4)hardware store (3)general contractors (3)garage doors (2)flooring (2)window treatment (1)home builder (1)lighting (1)fence company (1)

03/11/2018

They are a good group with high standards. We are on our second project, nearly finished. Beautiful products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, Doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2018

02/28/2018

I went there at the request of the carpenter who said he needed me to go there and choose the door and then I would get an estimate, from him. I met with “Bob”. I chose a door. He said he would contact the supplier and the the carpenter. 3 days passed. I called the carpenter who said he hadn’t heard from Bob, but he said he would call Bob and get back to me. 4 more days passed. The carpenter calle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front door

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Photo for Agoura Sash & Door Inc - 2301 Townsgate Rd., Westlake Village, CA - 36866860

We apologize for the delay you mentioned. We do not have a BOB who works anywhere here in our showroom or offices. We are glad you found what you needed. Thank you.

01/30/2017

It didn't go. They charge extra to clean skylights, and I didn't need anything other than 3 skylights cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my skylights cleaned. I was told by the company that skylights are extra. I didn't need anything else cleaned. Just the skylights.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed]- I believe you provided a review for the wrong company. We don't clean skylights or windows as this is not our service. We are resellers of windows, doors, and hardware. Can you please retract this review as this has nothing to do with our company. Thank you, Kerry Smith Agoura Sash & Door, Inc.

01/30/2017

They gave us great advice and got us the product quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got knobs and pulls from them which had to be ordered.

CATEGORY doors,home improvement stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

01/30/2017

the products are high quality and were installed by a contractor recommended by Agoura Sash & Door. Excellent workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old wood doors and windows with Windsor clad doors and windows, including a bifold to open up an 8' opening.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2013

10/06/2016

Virginia Gean was our sales person assisting with everything and she was great. she did a lot of research and had a great subcontractor that we obtained through her direction. this was a number of years ago so I am not sure if she is still there, but if she is, I could not recommend her more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eco friendly windows and new front door and hardware

CATEGORY contractors,egress windows,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

05/10/2016

My letter, sent today, to Kerry at Agoura Sash and Door: Dear Kerry, I want to pass along my extreme pleasure to Gary for the work that he completed on the two front entrance doors to our home. He is simply a master carpenter in every way. We've been remodeling our home since we moved from Chicago in Sept. of 2014. I could go on and on about how "used up" the whole front door system (threshold, do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced threshold, weather stripping all around door, replaced door bottoms, worked to make sure threshold was even and had correct tilt.  Caulked seamlessly as to think the caulk was park of the bronze metal trim. Measured and measured to make sure everything was exact !  Made the two-door entrance look BRAND NEW and the doors open and close like like I just purchased the most expensive doors money could buy.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,doors,home improvement stores

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

04/06/2016

Needed a new front door and back slider.  Agoura Sash & Door sent someone out, he took measurements...then crickets.  When I called, he said he'd sent a quote.  Then he sent an email apologizing...he hadn't sent the quote.  Back and forth for two months and we couldn't get him to call/email back or get an install date.  Their dallying has put off our ability to sell our house and I'm out $100 (Ang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a deal through Angie's List for $200 off for $100.  Work never got done.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed]- I know that you had requested a quote and information. I also am aware of the Angie's deal in which you purchased. I apologize for the sales person not following through and I wish I had known so that I could have assisted. However, in speaking to the sales rep, he mentioned that there were delays in the decisions and thus not all on ASD for the time spent. He also ...

11/03/2015

The doors and hardware are excellent and reasonably priced.  Mark did a really excellent job of installing them.  Have a sliding door on order and am looking forward to having Mark come back and install that door also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered replacement wood French doors that were installed by their contractor Mark Santillano.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2015

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and write a nice review. Our team at Agoura Sash & Door appreciate your business and hope we can help you on your next project. Regards, Kerry Smith

07/23/2015

I am giving them a D for Don, because at the very least this guy tried to light the fire to no avail.... Here is my experience: Tried to get a quote on an interior french door. Sent specs, photo of space asked for quote on with and without labor. Took multiple phone calls, visits to the store, and speaking with "Don" to get someone to call me back after weeks of trying to get in touch. Then it sti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and went in to their location twice to discuss doors. Had to go back a second time because I had never heard back from the first guy, Bradley, who apparently was fired for lack of communication with customers, according to "Don".

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

We provide many services from new construction to home improvement. We offer great pricing and excellent selection. Our 10,000 sq ft design center showroom has displays including Milgard, Marvin, Fleetwood, Kolbe-Kolbe,Jeld-Wen, Eagle, Windsor, Baldwin, Emtek, Top Knobs, and many more. We offer blue print take offs and custom estimating for any job. Visit our showroom or website to learn more about our offerings. See why we have been the top in our industry in our area for over 30 years

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available