Patio Designers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

4.3

5 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No charge for after- hours service....

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Outdoor Spaces

We are experts in assembling gazebos, pergolas (wood/ aluminum), pavilions, custom build pergolas and patio covers, along with landscaping, fencing installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Miguel's Quality Concrete Services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Over 13 years of experience! Ask about discounts for military and senior citizens!

09/24/2013

John M.

Unfortunately nothing happened. I will be using a different company.

Description of Work
I had scheduled an appointment almost 2 weeks ago to ensure the time would work with both the company and myself. I took time away from work to stay home to meet for what would likely be a $15 - $20k project. I even called 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm it. You can see where this is going. They wasted my morning, cost me time and money from work, and didn't even bother calling to cancel. Imagine their work product if they cannot commit to this!?!

Category sunrooms

10/13/2005

DANNY G.

MEN WERE REALLY NICE AND TIMELY. THEY CAME AND WENT THROUGH BACK YARD AND DIDN'T DIRTY UP THE HOUSE. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FINISHED WITHIN THE TIME FRAME THEY HAD ESTIMATED.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT, MEASURED THE DOOR AND INSTALLED AN ACCORDING TYPE SUN SCREEN OVER PATIO DOOR TO HELP KEEP OUT THE SUN AND HEAT AND THEN THE COOLER AIR IN THE WINTER.

Category sunrooms

Patios, Sunrooms, Privacy Screening, & Concrete Services.