bud's tri-county tree service Inc.

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2006

10-12 employees. we provide complete tree care from fertilization to removal. Cost is determined by the job. Contractors license number 785788...

Bailey Tree Company Inc

We lead the industry in customer satisfaction! Our crews have a vast knowledge in the latest tree care techniques. We enjoy meeting new people and getting to know our customers. We look forward to working with you!

STC Tree Care Inc

The mission of STC Tree Care Inc is to provide quality services at reasonable prices, show care for your property and ensure everybody's safety. We guarantee the most production for your dollar and the highest quality work. At STC Tree Care Inc we perform all pruning in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A-300 Pruning Standards. We are properly equipped for any size job.

Sonoma county vegetation management

Professional tree care expert on pruning, rigging, and removing trees. Let us know how we can help.

04/01/2016

Alicia A.

Had storm damage to trees from severe wind recently on property in rural Dixon. Everything from initial contact, call back, appointment set up, promptness, friendliness and efficiency of work crew to payment was handled in a very reliable and professional manner. I was very, very happy. Will be using Bud's now for all my tree work.

Description of Work
Removed HUGE broken limb off of an old scotch pine, removed downed apple tree, thinned heavy limb on another huge Scotch pine, pruned out other dead branches, ground all trimmings/limbs and cleaned up with haul away of everything.

10/21/2015

Steve K.

From start to finish, I was very impressed. Chris did an excellent job in bidding and coordinating the work to be done. During the 2 days of work, he stopped by many times to check the status and followed up when the job was completed. I had 2 climbers the first day. One (sorry, I don't recall his name) did the pruning of the trees overhanging my river bank. Good job! The other, Jesus, was more comfortable working in the trees than on the ground. Incredible worker! They all were! From clean-up to pruning.....no one goofed off. They worked hard the entire 2 days and they completed everything I was hoping for plus more. I will definitely use them again. The only suggestion I have: tarps should have been put down below the ash tree/mistletoe pruning. The small rock landscaping underneath collected a lot of debris which proved difficult to remove.

Description of Work
They removed one 70-80 foot palm tree and cleaned/pruned 8 more. I also have 8 Heritage oak trees, some being very large and 3 smaller ones on my river bank. The oaks were all cleaned up with the priority of removing excess weight especially on some of the large horizontal branches. They also did extensive pruning removal of mistletoe in 3 large Ash trees.

12/11/2014

Jim L.

They responded very quickly to my call and had a crew out immediately. They cut up the fallen palm with little or not damage to surrounding shrubs. They did it fast and were very thorough. I only gave a B for cost because it was expensive and more than I expected, but it was an emergency and I understand the extra charge.

Description of Work
Cut up a palm that had been blown down in the storm.

07/16/2014

THERESA R.

They worked very hard, left no mess, and the price was very reasonable. I have even called Stacy for general advice and information since he is extremely knowledegable, responsive, and very willing to help.Look no further, folks!

Description of Work
They have been out twice so far. I will be using them again. Thus far they cleaned up 3 very tall palm trees, removed 2 enormous stumps as well as countless trees, and pruned a huge plum tree. My daughter has used them twice also to clean up 2 palm trees and remove a few trees, and was very happy with their services amd pricing.

07/01/2014

Tracie B.

Very happy with Bud's Tri-County Tree Service. Doug came out the day after I called for an estimate, was very professional and helpful. He provided me with estimate for trees that needed trimming and gave me some tips about other trees on my property and how to care for them. You can tell he knows a lot about trees and enjoys what he does. Service was scheduled for a week after the estimate and Doug kept in contact with me to inform me when crew would arrive, how to pay, etc. Crew very friendly and professional, they had appropriate tools for job and left the yard extremely clean with little to no debris at all. Would definitely use Bud's again, they were great and price was great for 5 very large trees.

Description of Work
Trimmed 5 large trees on my residential property.

02/18/2014

Cheri T.

He works for 1-800 Cut Tree. I think they have different people that they send out. It went very good, he was very nice. I had another estimate that was $100 cheaper and he said he would match it. He even went down an addition $50. He was on time, very professional. Did exactly what he said he would do. Kept in touch and took my credit card over the phone.

Description of Work
Bud's Tri-County Tree Service Inc. took down a very big tree in the front yard, took the stump out too. And then they trimmed a lot of oleanders all around that had grown very high. They trimmed all the trees down my property line.

10/24/2011

COLLEEN O.

Project went smoothly without any problems.

Description of Work
I had two very large fruitless mulberry trees that needed to be pruned to the nub. One of the trees had already been half pruned, but the other needed a full pruning. Bud's came out and did the job quickly, sawed the branches into 16-2" sections for firewood to be left w/me. They ground up all the smaller branches and twigs in their grinder. Before leaving, they raked the area so that it was fairly clean and neat when they left. As I recall, their price was fair and I would probably use them again if necessary.

04/11/2008

Nellobeth H.

Excellent. The workers came early and finished within 4 hours.

Description of Work
Trimmed Sycamore tree in front yard (cut off 3-5 branches, cut back canopy, got off roof and from hanging over street). Trimmed evergreen tree in back yard (cut of many branches, cut away from neighbors, cut back from roof). Cleaned off roof and gutters. Cleaned up entire mess.

10/11/2007

Stanley T.

Bud came to the door because I had asked him for an estimate earlier. He offered a special price because his crew was down the street. I agreed to the price and his crew had the total job done within 90 minutes. Excellent work, good clean up and happy customer.

Description of Work
Removed a dead tree.

08/26/2006

They cleaned everything up and it was amazing.

Description of Work
Removed 2 big trees and stumps grind out in 1/2 hour.

Category tree service

bud's tri-county tree service Inc.

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2006

1800 S RIVER RD

West Sacramento, CA 95691

residential and commercial tree care