Barrett Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2013

I am a general contractor that does residential remodeling, addition, and repair. I am not a handyman that does small repairs or patch work. Please understand I do complete the trades list below, but those are done throughout a project, not as a small repair. If you are interested in my services, please use my telephone number or email as I rarely check my Angie's list messages. Thank you for your consideration, Barrett Wong...

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

06/30/2016

It went great! Barrett saved me a bunch of money by suggested a fix rather then an entire replacement. Unfortunately, won't know if the leak is fixed until a major storm but reassured me that he would fix if it leaked again.

Description of Work
Repaired leak around a window. Removed trim and applied waterproof adhesive, applied caulking and added trim.

Category replacement windows

02/24/2016

My wife and I enjoyed working with Barrett. He is professional and flexible with our ever changing requests. He stayed on target with budget and time to complete the job. We are very happy with his work and highly recommend his services. We will definitely contact him again for future remodel projects!

Description of Work
Added master bedroom door entry, refinished old master bedroom door entry, removed sliding closet doors and added new wall and closet entry, installed new closet lighting and a cat door to litter box in closet, textured new wall areas.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,doors

02/21/2016

Barrett is an honest, hard-working contractor who is consistently thinking about the project and offering ideas on how to best match a homeowners sometimes unrealistic expectations with what can actually happen. Barrett worked with my wife and I to transform a leaky-roofed patio room with no insulation into a modern, insulated room that is now the room we've always wanted. Barrett worked with us t...

Description of Work
Patio room transformation-- demolition of old room, taking out windows, installing new recessed lights, switches, surround sound speakers, door framing/installation, flooring, baseboards, and window trim.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

03/05/2015

Excellent service and value. Barrett was very responsive from the start. He finished the job in less than 2 weeks, would have been sooner if not for unforeseen snag with the inspector. I saved $2000 using him instead of a competing bid. The addition looks as if it had been part of the original construction. I would recommend him highly to anyone thinking about remodling.

Description of Work
New room addition, whole house fan installation

Category electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling

12/05/2014

They did a good job. The estimate was incorrect but they stood by what they had initially quoted me so I appreciated that. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed some tiles, a toe kick on a cabinet and installed dry wall.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

Remodeling Services - framing, electrical, drywall, plumbing, small stucco repairs, tile, fence replacement

Landscape maintenance, painting, concrete, and roofing.

Check, PayPal