CKlein Properties

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2011

9000 W Sunset Blvd Ste 1100

West Hollywood, CA 90069

When buying or selling homes, CKlein Properties provides fully licensed realty services with expertly negotiated property sales that always favor our clients. If remodeling is an option for you, CKlein Properties also specializes in green, cost efficient property renovation with meticulous

11/13/2018

Laurie M.

Christine is absolutely the best! Her sense of design and attention to detail went way beyond my expectations. Not to mention her price - very affordable! Could not be happier with the outcome! Highly recommend her for any renovation project.

Description of Work
Renovations

11/08/2018

Yvette B.

Christine did a great job and guided me through the process. From demo to finish everything went smooth and on budget

Description of Work
Renovation of Bathroom

Category remodeling, home remodeling

11/03/2018

Madeline V.

I have worked with Christine many times on different projects in my condo. Her work is excellent! It's rare to find someone who is creative in design and can also put together a spreadsheet the way Christine can. Her attention to detail and her overall vision is amazing. There are times when she has suggested something and, at first, I won't see it, but when I do, it's always the right choice. She will go out of her way to make the process go smoothly and the product will be incredible. I will work with her again and I highly recommend her!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, Fireplace instal, bedroom design

11/02/2018

Linda H.

Christine Klein is an absolutely wonderful Designer! She knows what she is doing and I really needed her help! I didn’t even know how much I needed her till after work began! On designing, after she had a good idea as to what I wanted, brought to me samples of everything - including paint colors, tile samples, carpet samples, countertop samples just everything. She really spent time with me to understand what I really wanted. She introduced me to ideas I wouldn’t have thought about on my own - and I loved them! When work began she was at my place several times a week to make sure everyone was on the same page at all times. I had several things done to my condo including removing popcorn ceilings throughout, (her recommendation and I love it), paint throughout, new flooring and carpet throughout along with kitchen and three bathroom remodels, fireplace upgrades, front door changes, lighting including recessed and ceiling lamps and more. I was hoping to not replace the cabinets in the kitchen or bathrooms if possible. She said that was fine and they could paint them. She then went into explaining the process to do that. I decided to paint them and they look beautiful! She also recommended a lot of minor changes and additions that make such a good impact on the end result. Things such as new door handles, magnetic door stops, taking out my gas fireplace logs and replacing with fire balls. This list could go on an on. She helped me actually buy materials I needed such as kitchen and bathroom hardware and much more including new furniture. Worker materials she ordered for me. She along with Gustavo and his workers are experienced, caring and professional. She communicates clearly and follows up promptly. Her budget spreadsheets are so thorough and she documents every dollar spent so I knew at all times where I was with the budget. Everything bought, including online reference numbers, are included in her budgets to make it easy for future reference. She takes the time to make sure I am comfortable in understanding the budget and timeline. She has such a fantastic eye and goes through everything done to make sure it was as I wanted. She and her team roll up their sleeves and get things done. They have my best interest at heart and go out of their way to make such a difficult and emotional process as easy and smooth as they can. I highly recommend Christine and her team and would use them again in a minute if I needed to do more remodeling no matter how large or small it might be! And I might be doing that soon.

Description of Work
Complete interior remodel of condominium

Category architect

11/02/2018

Linda H.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of interior condominium

08/18/2015

Teresa B.

Category real estate agents

09/05/2012

Great experience. True professionals and really managed the process well with all the sub contractors. Most importantly she is responsive and was on top of all of our requests and questions. Highly recommend -- I am using her again for our current project at our new home!

Description of Work
I had an amazing experience with our remodeling of our bathrooms last year! Quick, professional, responsive, and truly respected my vision of what I wanted and was sensitive to our budget! We were away in Europe for 2 weeks and by the time we got back we had 2 brand new bathrooms, done to our specifications and I felt that I truly left the project in her very capable hands.

Category home remodeling

09/03/2012

Soraya A.

Buying your first home is an incredibly stressful process, and Christine provided support and a wealth of experience every step of the way. The property I purchased had multiple offers on it, and her strategy, direction and negotiating tactics sealed the deal. Christine also negotiated a large credit for repairs and following the deal handled the repairs and renovation I wanted. Christine has an incredible sense of style, tireless work ethic and is truly a pleasure to work with. She does whatever it takes to get the job done and I can't imagine ever working with anyone else.

Description of Work
Christine Klein of CKlein Properties was my Real Estate Agent for the purchase of my first home. One of the most important decisions I had to make was buying a condo that did not have an existing washer/dryer in the unit. Christine found the perfect place for this by gutting and refinishing an old cabinet in my kitchen and running the plumbing under my tile across the kitchen and blowing a hole out through my balcony to make it all happen. It looks amazing, and having a washer/dryer in my condo now truly makes it a home. She also took some other old closet/cabinets and transformed them into beautiful, organized, functioning closets.

Category remodeling, real estate agents

Thank you Member! You were the perfect client and I look forward to working with you again.

03/10/2012

Teresa B.

All samples and suggestions where brought to me. I did not have to go out and search for the paint colors, light fixtures, etc. Christine communicated with me everyday. After the work was complete she gave me a binder that listed everything she had done. There where pictures of every light fixture, paint colors, all the bills/statements, the subcontractors etc. A great resource. Also have all the before and after pictures to show family and friends.

Description of Work
I bought a condo in Los Angeles that needed remodeling. Bathroom mirrors, faucets, toilets and shower doors where replaced. The tub was reglazed. All light fixtures where replace throughout. Interior paint, new Kitchen cabinets, all new kitchen appliances and the sink reglazed. Built 2 closets so that I now have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo instead of a 1 bedroom 2 bath condo. Built a cabinet under the stairway and painted the outside patio. Redid the fireplace.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, drain cleaning

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
    Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Check, PayPal

Architects & Building Design. Home Building. Cabinet Making .Carpentry. Concrete. Countertops. Decks & Porches. Doors. Driveways. Drywall. Electrical. Fencing. Fountains. Furniture Making. Garage Doors. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Handymen. Plumbing. Remodeling- Basements, General, Kitchen & Bathroom.