AAA Quality Movers

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2015

5859 w 6th street

West Hollywood, CA 90036

Our priority to satisfy all clients with their moving needs.. All customers will get professional and experienced service. Please relax and enjoy while we will take care of your move....

09/25/2016

Zachary W.

Excellent moving company. Serge and Max were great! Fast friendly efficient and careful with my house and furniture. I will definitely hire them again for the move back!

Description of Work
Thx guys!!

09/24/2016

William S.

We had an awesome experience with AAA Quality Movers this past weekend. We chose them based on recommendations from friends and we were not disappointed! The crew was awesome - super friendly, efficient and helpful. They were always available to answer any questions we had, and called us a few days before our move to confirm. I'd highly recommend !

Description of Work
I'd highly recommend !

09/23/2016

Milton W.

Extremely pleased with this company's excellent service. Our move went smoothly thanks to this very experienced moving company!

Description of Work
Thanks Yuri and Sim!

09/19/2016

James F.

They recently did a great job of moving for me. They placed many items and delivered to two different destinations. I found them to be courteous and professional. I felt the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Would recommend them anytime.

09/14/2016

Luigi F.

I’ve just used ‘’ AAA Quality Movers’’ for my house relocation. I was very pleased with their services. They’re really impressed with their professionalism. Every piece of furniture was wrapped and protected. Nothing was broken or scratched. They were fun to work with and made sure everything about the move went off without a hitch.

Description of Work
I would definitely recommend them!

09/13/2016

Margarete W.

Just did a move with AAA Quality Movers and am very impressed. I have moved a lot and Alex and his team could not do enough for me, they were fantastic. Much more than I expected and more than any other mover has done for me in the past. They took extra care not to scratch my new flooring plus reassemble my furniture, making sure everything was in place before they left. The price was very reasonable and it is by far the easiest move I have ever had. I plan on moving again in about 7 months and will be moving with AAA Quality Movers and asking for Alex and his team.

Description of Work
The price was very reasonable.

09/12/2016

Milton W.

These guys are the BEST. Nick and his crew were incredible. Very efficient, courteous, and easy to work with. This was by far the best experience we've ever had with a moving company. We will be loyal customers from this point forward.

Description of Work
We will be loyal customers from this point forward.

08/29/2016

Clifton B.

Fast, efficient, and thorough. They moved quickly, were thoughtful and hard working. They found solutions and took initiative to assemble furniture. They even suggested a better layout to my bedroom than what I had thought of. I'll definitely hire them again for my next move, whenever that is.

Description of Work
Fast, efficient, and thorough.

08/22/2016

Shawn H.

These guys were great. My moving experience was carefree and expertly handled. The price was amazing also. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
I would definitely recommend this company.

08/11/2016

Steven N.

These guys were awesome -- quick, professional, nice and reliable. Super organized too. Fully outlined what we needed to do before the move and gave an accurate estimate on time.

Description of Work
I would use them every time.

08/06/2016

Robert C.

Amazing service, last minute move. Living room and dining room. Heavy glass dining table. Everything arrived without a scratch. Luis and his crew even managed to get it in an old small elevator with narrow halls. Will definitely use AAA Quality Movers. They are the best. Personable, professional and best yet, on time.

Description of Work
Thanks guys, you're the best!!

08/03/2016

Hasan G.

Yuri and his crew were amazing! They moved a VERY large vintage library cabinet from my office to my home AND had to move it up a full flight of curved stairs in my house. They were very careful and efficient. I highly recommend them for any of your moving needs.

Description of Work
I highly recommend them for any of your moving needs.

08/01/2016

Randy W.

My family had an excellent experience with AAA quality movers. They were fast, took excellent care of our fragile stuff, and inexpensive. It was very easy to plan my move, I did it over email! If/when we move again, I won't hesitate to go directly to AAA quality movers.

Description of Work
I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting an efficient and stress-free move.

07/27/2016

Roger P.

The movers were super fast and very personable. They packed up the furniture well and didn't bang it against the walls.

Description of Work
I highly recommend!!

07/22/2016

Alfredo G.

This was the most stress-free move I've ever had, and I have had many! Yuri and Alex were my movers. They were professional, friendly, and incredibly hard-working! They also seemed to really enjoy the work and providing excellent service. I would recommend this company without reservation.

Description of Work
I would recommend this company without reservation.

07/17/2016

Amanda R.

I used these guys recently for a local move and they were great!! On time, wrapped everything quickly and loaded the truck up within no time. Upon delivery they re-assembled any furniture that had to be and placed all my belongings exactly where I wanted.

Description of Work
I would definitely use them again and again!

07/15/2016

Amanda R.

Description of Work
I would definitely use them again and again!

07/12/2016

Joseph R.

Helped me move this past Friday from LA to SF. Did an amazing job, affordable, management/booking were very communicative and thoughtful.

Description of Work
It's a moving company that wants you to have a good experience.

06/28/2016

Ben D.

My family relocated for the first time with them and we are ready for a new moving with them. The low prices and the professional approach of the movers made their work excellent.

Description of Work
Excellent!

06/21/2016

Samuel F.

I really apreciate your help. If not you- i would need to pay an extra day for staying at my place.

Description of Work
Best moving service i have ever had.

06/19/2016

Opal W.

I had such a great experience with this company.

Description of Work
Nicely done work!

06/14/2016

Alfredo P.

What the great team!!! I think it is already my third time using them. Guys are rocks. Everything is done to science. This is a company you can trust!

Description of Work
This is a company you can trust!

06/12/2016

Oliver Q.

This was the best move that we have had. They are pleasant to work with from office to the movers. Took great care of our floors ( refinished wood floors ) and padded the doors. Cant say enough about how great the service. We had a estimate done and they estimated at $800 but took less time. We were not expecting that:)! No hidden charges, and cheaper than expected! We have referred our friends and they also had a great experience! Make sure you call AAA Quality Movers!

Description of Work
great experience!

06/10/2016

Nickolas R.

Excellent! Professional! Very easy to work with. Very glad I chose AAA Quality Movers!

Description of Work
One bedroom apartment.

06/08/2016

Frank D.

Alex and Jack did a great job with the move and did so efficiently - which is always good when being charged per hour. Would certainly use again and have recommended to other friends!

Description of Work
Would certainly use again and have recommended to other friends!

Excalibur Van Lines, LLC

“Good help is great during a relocation, but expertise and organisation is priceless.” Excalibur Van Lines will move heaven, earth or whatever else it may take to make your relocation day as simple and stress free as possible. From the easy to understand pricing structure, right through to the physical logistics and planning of the big day, Excalibur Van Lines endeavours to deliver nothing but a professional service. Whether it’s locally in Los Angeles or long distance, you can rely on Excalibur Van Lines to carefully remove your property’s contents onto our vehicles, and quickly place it in to your new property. With 6 years of experience, an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau, and an efficient team of licensed, bonded and insured professionals, you can be sure we will deliver the service you require and deserve. LICENSES: #PUC 190128, MC #527371 & DOT #1383790. Additional DBA: Excalibur Van Lines. Additional phone - (818) 775-0370.

H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

Roadway Moving

Roadway Moving is Angi’s Certified for one reason: we do everything possible to deliver the best customer experience in the moving industry. That means no surprises on price. Always on time (OK, 99.4% on time.) Clear communication before, during, and after your move. We only use Roadway movers, trucks, equipment, and employees. We do NOT use carriers or third parties. Roadway’s other services include packing, unpacking, full-service storage, and commercial moving. And of course, we offer contactless moving and the latest COVID safety protocols. We service the East Coast and West Coast areas with headquarters in NYC, Philly, Miami, and LA. So, whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving your home or business, Roadway is a nicer way to move. It’s no wonder we receive Angi’s Super Service Award annually.

Delivery Service

Local and long distance moving. Commercial and Residential. Small Deliveries. Full packing service