M.Y. Electrical Contractor

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2016

**Limited time Angie's List Special: Whole House Rewire!!!!*** M.Y. Electrical has been servicing customers in the area for nearly 25 years. Experienced in full service commercial and residential electrical service. Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE on all of your electrical needs! Direct number 818-455-6379...

A Service Provider's profile image

+24 more images

electrician (219)lighting (49)ceiling fan installation (29)landscape lighting (1)handyman (6)

08/14/2022

Lashon T.

Great customer service my ceiling fan needed to be repaired and he sent mike asap

Description of Work
Ceiling fan Repair

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

07/12/2022

Damian C.

Great Job, on time, honest. Good communicator.

Description of Work
Light switches

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

04/26/2022

Karen S.

Luis was excellent. He changed our fan in the kitchen. Luis and Jesus were both professional and VERY careful about cleaning not only the fan and every surface they touched but swept the floor. I would definitely hire this team again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

03/30/2022

Keith W.

Luis did an outstanding job outside and inside our house. Completed the project on schedule. Luis and his team was polite and professional. I will recommend them to my friend and family. My wife and I are very happy of the work done on our house.

Description of Work
New Electrical Panel and Rewire House

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

Review for M.Y. Electrical Contractor - 6301 Ellenview Ave, West Hills, CA - 39679892

03/28/2022

Selwyn L.

Contractor performed work as agreed. Workers showed up on time and completed work according to schedule. I would hire this contractor again for future electrical work.

Description of Work
Electrical service panel upgrade

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

Review for M.Y. Electrical Contractor - 6301 Ellenview Ave, West Hills, CA - 39692520

01/24/2022

Griffin T.

I bought a fixer-upper that required a full re-wire. As a new home owner I knew it was really important to find someone that I would feel comfortable with and confident in to not only complete this job, but also to call down the line for anything that might come up along the way. I met with 6 different electricians for this job and out of all of them Luis and his team were my top pick. I’m so grateful for all of their time, hard-work and kindness; they always showed up on time and ready to work. I obviously had a lot of questions about the process and was also just curious to learn the ins-and-outs on how it all works and they were always so patient and willing to take the time to answer any questions. If you go with Luis and his team, you’ll be in good hands and give Michael, Jesus, and Miguel a big a hello for me when you see them!

Description of Work
Fill home rewire and electrical panel replacement (subpanels and main panel)

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 01/23/2022

10/19/2021

Jennifer M.

I claimed a deal with this company for a $99 ceiling fan replacement and added in my note that I had a significant amount of other work to be done and happy to pay them for the extra work. That was 10 days ago. I have called daily as well as emailed through Angi. I didn't hear back even though I have left a message each time. Sad because the reviews seemed excellent. I can understand missing one message, or even a quick call back to say he's really busy. But I got none of that. He has his direct line in the description as well as the number from Angi and I've called both ways. Do yourself a favor and move on and hire someone else.

Description of Work
ceiling fan, replace outlets, replace lighting fixtures

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

07/12/2021

Micharl G.

Luis was great he reached out to me right away to set up a time. I wasn't quite ready to set up an appointment but he was patient and waited for me to call him back a day later. He quoted me a price over the phone which was reasonable so I set up a time for him to come do the repairs. When he saw that the work wasn't as intensive as he originally thought it was going to be he lowered the price to match the work that was done. Luis and his team were great to work with they were very professional polite and trustworthy. They are now going to be my go-to contractors for any of the electrical work that I need to have done from now on.

Description of Work
Fixed ceiling fans replaced light switches and fixed recessed lighting

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/19/2021

Brenda G.

Excellent professional service will fir sure use them again wonderful wonderfully done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ No drama at all

Description of Work
new ceiling fan

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

Review for M.Y. Electrical Contractor - 6301 Ellenview Ave, West Hills, CA - 39376209

06/17/2021

Lashon T.

Luis and his team came in and got the job done!!!!always on time and ready to work 🤗great work and a great group of guys and to top it off they clean up after them self I am a very happy customer . Yes I will re hire them again

Description of Work
Rewire

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/03/2021

Ed B.

Called M.Y. Electrical for a 200 amp panel upgrade estimate. Luis came out the next day and had a very clear explanation of what need to be done and the timeframe involved, along with a very fair estimate. The crew: Luis, Jesus, Michael and Miguel came out a few days later to do the job. I am impressed, everyone on the crew did excellent work. Due to their knowledge and work ethics they made it stress free for me. Luis took care of obtaining the proper permits. He also informed me through texts of their arrival times, and inspection times, and being here during inspection. After electrical work was completed Javier repaired the stucco, also well done. Very happy I chose M.Y. Electrical and Louis and his crew to do the work!

Description of Work
panel upgrade

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

03/17/2021

Bill B.

Great. The team did an excellent job when other electricians said it can't be done. The team was very professional, and courteous. Work was done at a great price.

Description of Work
Ran a dedicated 220 volt 50 amp line through crawl space and installed new Gfci breaker.

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/09/2021

Susan L.

Miguel was fantastic. He quickly uninstalled the old ceiling fixture and then installed a new ceiling fan. I have high ceilings, but that was no problem. The whole job took just over an hour. Luis called me as soon as I posted on Angie's List, and I got an appointment within just a few days. I'm very happy with M.Y. Electrical Contractor!

Description of Work
ceiling fan installation

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/16/2021

Russell K.

Luis and his team did a great job. The price they quoted was fair, they showed up right on time, they cleaned everything up after the job and it was all very smooth. I definitely recommend them and will use them again!

Description of Work
Nema outlet installation

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/14/2021

Angela M.

Poorly worker very rude and argumentative even used curse words

Description of Work
Two kitchen outlets

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

02/04/2021

Jamie G.

Jhony and his team did a great job fulfilling my requests! He was flexible with scheduling, kept me alert of what he was doing regularly, and answered all my questions. He included me in the planning and I am very happy with the results! Fantastic job, would hire again!

Description of Work
Recessed lighting and full house electrical rewire.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

01/25/2021

Antony Molinary M.

Very professional and an Excellent job.

Description of Work
panel upgrade and required a house.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/21/2021

Bobby ?.

They were very good, very easy to deal with and to follow instructions. They know what they were doing.

Description of Work
They did electrical wiring for my house.

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/06/2021

Asher P.

Jose called within minutes of me requesting service and came out within 2 days to replace a new bathroom fan. His team member was quick and cleaned up and installed perfecting. When some rattling started a few days later, they came out quickly and fixed the cause in my attic. Very professional and prompt. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Fan installation

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

11/21/2020

Irene A.

Very well. Will hire him again when the need arises

Description of Work
Installed two GFCI & replaced a wall unit

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/03/2020

Ryan R.

Luis and team did an amazing job rewiring our entire house, including a new main panel. I received quotes from several other companies before choosing L.B. Electrical. They were by far the best price and inspired the most confidence that they knew what they were doing. I couldn't be happier with the choice we made for our electric work. They made a stressful time easy with their flexibility and understanding. Thank you Luis!

Description of Work
Full home rewire

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

10/16/2020

Jacques B.

Outstanding. Gad was great. He came the same day. He worked efficiently and his price was very reasonable exactly what he stated when I called him. He was friendly and very patient. I will definitely employ M.Y. Electrical Contractor in the future

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/16/2020