Intercept Pest Management Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 5162

West Hills, CA 91308

25 years of experience as a Pest Control Operator with a Qualified Applicator License (Bonded & Insured). Family owned and operated business that provides very detailed and careful work....

04/28/2014

susan H.

Very professional, on time and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Initial service was excellent. Monthly service also great.

04/17/2014

Margaret H.

Description of Work
Inspected the foundation,wooden patio and exterior wooden fences for termites. |He also inspected the interior wooden beams in the atic for any signs of termite damage. He also showed me pervious damage from termites and the work was done well to replace damages wood fittings.

10/20/2013

Spencer J.

Did a thorough job, offered to apply service fee to the cost of services. Gave two estimates, one for fixing the damage by the rat and closing the holes in the attic; gave a separate estimate to provide traps and return in two weeks to check them. Traveling, asked ot finish up when we returned. The remainder work is being requested.

Description of Work
Looked for the rat in the house, inspected inside and attic.

10/14/2013

susan H.

They checked on all potential problems and gave an estimate to fix and then gave and estimate for monthly service. They were back within a few days and it all went perfectly.

Description of Work
Set traps, sealed all potential openings outside home where pests could crawl, used pest control.

06/17/2013

Lara L.

Bernie is really great and he cares about what he's doing. I'm really please we found him. We have a toddler and a rat problem in our house. He has been very helpful and dealing with this problem and has done it in a safe way.

Description of Work
We have a rat problem and he also came and sprayed for spiders.

05/14/2012

SHARLENE G.

They are quite good actually, and they are very conscientious, we have a dog, so they only use things that are safe for pets. Whenever they are coming to spray, they always let me know ahead of time so that I can keep the dog indoors for at least an hour and a half after they spray. I do it just to make sure that the dog is not sniffing up any of the chemicals, although they are pet friendly and it wouldn't hurt him, but they always notify me anyway. They are really good, they come regularly and have never missed a spraying, they are very professional, and I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I use Intercept Pest Management, Inc. for my pest control, and I have used them for years. I use them regularly, they do a monthly service for me. They spray outside to keep the bugs down, and I have a dog, so they spray outside for fleas also. During the summer, they keep the ants out of the house, and they also spray the oak trees to keep them from getting any disease.

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

Kilter Termite And Pest Control

Kilter Termite & Pest Control has been providing Free Termite Inspections and the top rated Stay in Your Home Termite Treatments for over 25 Years! Our service history, customer care and pricing is unmatched in Southern CA. Our free termite and rodent inspections are performed by CA licensed inspectors and all termite treatments, rodent proofing, rodent exclusion, wood repair and replacement, insulation services and pest control are ALWAYS done by Kilter trained and employed staff. We take pride in our work which is why we have a full 2 Year Warranty on all our products and services. We make solving your pest problems fast and easy, let Kilter provide you with a Free Termite or Rodent Inspection today.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential-Commercial-Landscape. Ants, Bees, Crickets, Fleas, Gophers, Mosquitos, Roaches, Rodents, Snails, Spiders, Ticks & Wasps

Termites & Animal wildlife capture. Referrals available.